Posts created by Twoblackcats

posted in Farm to Fork on May 15, 14 2:28 PM
Hi,

I did the same thing with the first edition of Royal Envoy. When I saw the Collector's Edition had all those bonus levels I just bought it and called customer service and they sent me a credit for the Standard Edition. BTW, does BFG offer this Platinum Edition? Good luck.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 20, 14 2:44 PM
I too am having a problem with an access error on 5.10 (program terminated). I have gold on all levels except this one, so I really don't want to reinstall just for this level. Any other suggestions?

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 12, 14 1:06 PM
Thank you so much, WaterWitch! I finally got gold on this level. One thing that I didn't realize right away is that when you use the +Resources powerup, it actually counts the double resource when you enter the camp, not when you have the green checkmark on the resource. In this level, it allowed me to send workers up to the island on the right before the +Resources button was ready and still counted them double when they got back when it kicked in. Maybe that was obvious to everyone else!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 10, 14 8:48 AM
Hi, I cannot manage to get gold, despite using these tips. I usually have one level of soil left to clean as the gold time runs out. I think I've played this level about 15 times now. It also seems like whenever I just click on the + resources button, those darn dragons appear and eat up my time even if I have the crimson tower. Any suggestions/steps beyond what is here to get gold? I'm soooo close. Thanks!

posted in Barn Yarn on Mar 4, 13 6:37 AM
Hi Fishies,

I love this game! I played the game on thier website earlier and I couldn't wait for BFGs to introduce it. It's a typical seek and find game to earn money with the goal of buying improvements for the barn. The characters are the same as the other games and you do get to name your dog. I chose Rex and he gets his own bed.

Frankly, I've been worn out on the adventure HOGs so I weldome this light-hearted game. I love the dev and all the games they produce. I can't wait for the new Royal Envoy game.

I already bought it. Happy Monday!

posted in Around the World in Eighty Days: The Challenge on Aug 23, 11 9:19 AM
Hi,

I'm not that thrilled with this game, but I did make it this far in the demo. What you need to do is find the black gears that match the exact shape of the gears in the list. There are three lists of 5X gears to find. When you find one that matches, it lights up to a silver gear. When you light up all 15 gears, the story continues.

I hope this helps you!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator