Posts created by octavia13

I downloaded the trial version ok, but it seems to be in a loop. I got as far as the first hog , played it and then it took me back to the beginning. I uninstalled and replayed ok so far and then after I found the grindstone and sharpened the knife they went into the display at the bottom, from where they disappeared, only to re appear in their original position! Weird or what. I thought I might buy this but not after all this to and froing.

posted in Dreams from the Past on Sep 27, 12 6:51 AM
I was looking forward to it but its a very slow story.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Titanic™ on Jun 17, 12 2:03 AM
I have the same message - there's plenty of space on my computer

I couldn't even get in to the game, kept saying the profile was corrupt and to make new profile. After 4 tries I abandoned it and uninstalled it. Another waste of time.

posted in Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power on Apr 4, 12 11:19 AM
I downloaded it ok, but didn't have time to play it all. When I went back to it, it started all over again from the beginning. Part way through I thought how repetitive it was and gave up. I love card games by the way, but it didn't do it for me.

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World on Feb 27, 12 1:54 AM
I was fooled as well but found it on the cross road sign by the train

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Notre Dame - Secrets of Paris on May 29, 11 1:34 AM
I had the same problem with the umbrella but I must have come at it from a different direction because I now have the umbrella and everything falls into place. I did have a slight problem when trying to place the objects on the saints, the book froze and I had no way of moving on so in the end I had to 'skip' and that cured it. Good luck

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Notre Dame - Secrets of Paris on May 28, 11 3:11 AM
I am having the same ptoblem, no umbrella. I have played the HOG scene and received the bunch of keys and opened the door. Stil no umbrella.

posted in The Secret of Hildegards on May 3, 11 2:46 PM
Oh dear BF, not a good day at the office with this one. Did someone find it at the back of a drawer and wanted to give it a try. The worse part of this game is no interaction, we players want to feel involved (well at least a little bit). Perhaps it seemed so boring as I had just finished Agency of Anamolies - that was a great game.

I also was looking forward to playing this, I never got to play Book of Air as it said I needed Flash Player 8 or above. Well I have 10 and now I get the same message again. I had to have a credit last time, but I would much rather play the game. It was a lovely surprise to see the new Dream and a big disappointment if I can't play it. Anyone any ideas?

posted in Mystery Novel on Apr 12, 11 2:08 PM
I had exactly the same as Breezie66. Can't play at all.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Mar 31, 11 2:29 PM
I also had these messages about Flashplayer but I have all the latest updates and can play all other games. Is there a solution? I am a fan of Dream Chronicles and had looked forward to playing it.

posted in Mystery Agency: Secrets of the Orient on Mar 22, 11 4:45 AM
me too! one of these days I will remember to read the forum before trying to download. Another disappointment.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 11 4:05 PM
If I remember the three flower discs are all found separately. They are used together later in a puzzle.

are you pulling the handle on the left hand side?

I am also having trouble here, you can hear her speaking and what she is saying on different areas of the door but according to the walk thro there should be a caption displayed and it doesn't seem to be there. I've gone over it for ages and can't move on until it shows..

I bought this game without first playing the trial cos I WAS a big fan of MCF. I now regret that as I certainly wouldn't have bought it if I had. It has none of the atmosphere of previous MCF games. I hate the dreary sound that passes for music and prefer to play with it off and who thought that you could be annoyed with a games characters. I don't like being talked at and told what to do. It has been said in previous posts and I agree, that this game has been dumbed down. Those of us who like HOG games don't want to be told what to do, we prefer to struggle on! Its part of the attraction. I feel I was looking foward to getting a great present and ended up with socks! At least I won't be looking forward to the next MCF if this offering is anything to go by.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 10 10:38 AM
I knew the answer would be on here somewhere! When in doubt - read the instructions. lol Thanks very much

posted in King Arthur on Sep 27, 10 2:05 AM
I am also in the 'target group' and it definitley isn't for me. Boring start, like being in a class you don't want to be in lol

posted in Fatal Hearts on Sep 22, 10 10:37 AM
I tried the hour demo of this game, what a waste of time. It is definitley the worse one I have played. The largest part of the game is clicking what two teenage girls may or may not say. The mini puzzles are unskippable. Didn't even want to try and finish it. Just boring. Sorry!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator