Posts created by p7284

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers on Jan 3, 14 9:53 AM
Is the problem with the mirror going to be fixed. I would like to finish this game. I am very disappointed as I have over 100 games on my computer

posted in Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries on Mar 24, 10 4:11 PM
I cannot play this game it won't kick in. I bought it because when I downloaded to play for one hour it told me that my time was up and I had to purchase. Since it looked interesting I bought it and now cannot play it. Please give me a credit.

Thank You

posted in Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries on Mar 24, 10 4:06 PM
I downloaded this game to play for free and when it was finished, I tried to play it and was told that my time was up. I don't know why but I decided to purchased this game on 3/17 and after downloading I tried to play it and I cannot get beyond play. It kicks back to the beginning asking me to play again. I too would like my money back as I am getting knowwhere.

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 20, 10 1:08 PM
I really want to play this game but I too cannot get anywhere with the cellar. I have clicked all over the screen and it just won't open. I will Uninstall this game and re-install with the hopes that it will work. If not please do something about it

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 20, 10 1:06 PM
JessF wrote:While I found the fuzzy graphics on the 'find the difference' game I was enjoying this till I got to the cellar.

No matter where I click, I get no response. I've tried hints, read the walkthrough and clicked just about everywhere. Others are having this problem so I thought I'd start a thread in hopes BFG will read it.

I'd contact CS but a) it is the weekend and b) I'll be told it's my system and I need to upgrade.
My choice when faced with issues like this is just not to buy unless it gets fixed.

A shame - I would have bought this.

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 23, 10 2:17 PM
hardrockart wrote:Gate to South Town is locked AGAIN, and no way te get in :-(
The tarot card is glowing but ZERO items .... still the gate won't open (again)

I have 2 key's (toolbox & cellar) and cant get to the forest :-(

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 23, 10 1:52 PM
hardrockart wrote:Gate to South Town is locked AGAIN, and no way te get in :-(
The tarot card is glowing but ZERO items .... still the gate won't open (again)

I have 2 key's (toolbox & cellar) and cant get to the forest :-(

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 23, 10 10:23 AM
I put the sack on the seesaw and was supposed to get a pipe. I cannot find the pipe. can anyone help me

posted in Legends of the Wild West: Golden Hill on Oct 8, 09 6:23 PM
I have the same problem. Downloaded it many times and it still comes up too big for my screen and I cannot sign in. can I get any help with this

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Aug 16, 09 8:30 AM
someone please tell me how to get my money back. I have tried everything they said to do even taking it off my program file and it still won't let me in the door.

please help

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Aug 16, 09 8:28 AM
szoszivirag wrote:I had the same problem .Updated driver for the graphics card,restart computer, unistalled reinstalled the game changed player ecc The problem still there. I got my money back / game credit / from BFG.

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Aug 15, 09 12:08 PM
After reinstalling over 6 times, I still can't get through the door. I did what they asked me to do which was to uninstall and then re-install. I even bought the game before trying it out as I used up ten minutes trying it and still could not get through the door. I thought if I bought it that it would reinstall the new version.

HELP!!!

What do I do now. I have paid for a game that I cannot use.

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 13, 09 1:49 PM
the code behind the mirror behind the bar is 263

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 13, 09 1:48 PM
mmaxell wrote:Can't figure out the code for the secret compartment at the Moonlight Bar - HELP, please :-)

posted in Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses on Feb 24, 09 12:55 PM
leslieangeletos wrote:Finally won game! this one was hard

posted in Safecracker on Feb 19, 09 11:38 AM
Just purchased this game and have trouble starting it. Can anyone help me?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator