Posts created by carolisgwtw

When I tried to download this game it came up trial has expired. never even got to try to open the game. Help!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on May 21, 12 10:06 AM
Did anyone ever get the answer on what to do next here? I am also stuck where you guys are. Cant believe there is no walkthrough!

posted in Strange Cases: The Secrets of Grey Mist Lake on Mar 16, 12 10:12 AM
I am also having problems with the spider gate. I have seen where almost everyone is having the same problem but have not seen where Tech support has given us the answer to the problem. Has anyone figured out what to do yet???????

posted in Jade Rousseau - The Fall of Sant' Antonio on Aug 4, 11 9:02 AM
grannyq wrote:
Valdy wrote:Terrible game. Bad graphics, except for the cut scenes, and the H0 scenes are terribly cluttered. Objects are rediculously well hidden most of the time, and because the graphics are so bad, I often can`t identify the items I need to find.

Struggled through the first H0 scene just to see if it gets better, but when I was at the next H0 scene, I exit the game and deleted it.

Forgot to mention: I wasn`t even able to set up my own profile. I clicked on the profile section, got to the part where it says: player 1, player 2, etc, but wasn`t able to add my own name.
Exactly!!! Same sentiments.

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Jul 31, 11 2:45 PM
I agree with everyone. This game is the best game I have played so far. Can not say one bad thing about it. Great Work dev's.

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice on Jul 22, 11 10:38 AM
Finally!!!! Great Game. I was beginning to think we were not going to get anymore good games worth purchasing this month. Like everything about this game. My DL time was not bad at all on either the Demo or the game but i have saw where a lot of people are having very long DL times......Well worth the wait if you are having problems!!!!!

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain on Apr 9, 11 8:42 AM
I used a credit for this game and the Margrave game I like this one a little better but the Margrave is a good game also. neigher game can be considered boring to me.

posted in Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart on Apr 9, 11 6:19 AM
I played the CE version and really liked it. Put it on my list of wanted games. Just bought the SE and Love it. I don't mind the voices but that is not a determination on if I buy a game or not anyway. I just turn off the sound if I don't like it. This game makes you think about what you have done and where you have been. A pretty good challange to play.

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 11 11:13 AM
Love it!!!!!!!!

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 2, 11 8:00 AM
Awesome game!!!! Have only played the demo but am buying the game and can not wait to play it all the way through. Great Job!!

posted in The Revenge on Apr 1, 11 3:56 PM
learned a very good lesson with this game. read the reviews BEFORE I buy. worse game I have ever bought. Will promply delete this game from my computer and never think about it again. Awful game.

posted in The Revenge on Apr 1, 11 3:04 PM
I can't find it either. she said she moved it but didn't say where she put it.

posted in Mysteries of Magic Island on Oct 17, 10 8:39 AM
If I start this game again with a different profile and those lamps don't lite again I am going to be one MAD mamma!!!!!!!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Feb 19, 09 6:53 PM
I cannot solve the puzzle above the fireplace with the sun and moon. I have tried every combination in the hands and can not get it right. can anyone help me with that?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator