Posts created by rosieroo

posted in Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville on Sep 22, 15 2:19 PM
Same here , really would like this game , such a shame. Hope a solution is found

posted in Dream Day True Love on Dec 9, 11 2:37 AM
Same here, there is no skip button on the Soulmates mode , it is so frustrating get to 97% with lots of lead left and still cannot see where it needs filling in . Have tried all ways with no success .
Love the game, as it is not a dark story as most seem to be these days .
Anyone out there got a solution ?
Want to finish it in soulmate mode .

posted in XIII - Lost Identity on Nov 30, 11 3:24 AM
Cannot get it to run , music but black screen ????

Lady_Cav wrote:Just had to play for a little while in spite of chores that need to be done.

I have the code from the tombstone and the 4 digit reset code from the book inside the chest. I can follow "the path" and see where each number will end up when pulling the lever at the electrical panel at the gate.

But I don't quite understand the logic of the +, -, and clockwise/counter-clockwise buttons in order to achieve the correct number, as they change several times before reaching their positions at the bottom.

I really don't want to use the skip button. MargieB, can you provide a gentle hint for working this puzzle out?

I am stuck here too , understand the concept , just cannot get the grey matter around it . No skip button so getting rather frustrated and cannot move on .
Sorry I bought this using 2 credits . The graphics everything superb , just missng the skip button , an essential to my game play .

I am stuck here too , understand the concept , just cannot get the grey matter around it . No skip button so getting rather frustrated and cannot move on .
Sorry I bought this using 2 credits . The graphics everything superb , just missng the skip button , an essential to my game play .

posted in Legacy of the Incas on May 26, 11 8:16 AM
Agree with the above and just thought it was dated and disjointed to play .
A definate no buy for me

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Notre Dame - Secrets of Paris on May 23, 11 5:53 AM
I enjoyed this game and the story line bought after the demo and completed it .
Do not know if I will be playing it too many times now I know the ending and it may not stand the test of time as many others do .

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Notre Dame - Secrets of Paris on May 23, 11 5:53 AM
I enjoyed this game and the story line bought after the demo and completed it .
Do not know if I will be playing it too many times now I know the ending and it may not stand the test of time as many others do .

posted in Spirit Seasons: Little Ghost Story on Jan 28, 11 12:04 PM
Am swimming wtth all the other fishes here , love it , the hour went too quickly .
Liked everything about it a definate purchase for me .

posted in Hidden Object Crosswords on Jan 5, 11 2:53 PM
Really liked the concept of the combination , really got your grey cells working at times , although a tad frustrating when you could not find the object.
Felt perhaps if you could not find the object there should have been a way of filling the answer in with the keyboard .
I really did realize what a junk pile of hidden objects meant with this
On the fence with this as to buy or not , perhaps with some tweaking by the makers
it would be a real winner .

posted in Pocahontas: Princess of the Powhatan on Dec 28, 10 3:34 PM
Totally agree.
Too many games out there that are good , this is too basic ,
People on sticks making their entrance . amusing but very dated.

posted in Pocahontas: Princess of the Powhatan on Dec 28, 10 3:34 PM
Totally agree.
Too many games out there that are good , this is too basic ,
People on sticks making their entrance . amusing but very dated.

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Dec 22, 10 12:26 PM
Excellent really loved it . The story has you curious from start to finish .
A very good worthwhile buy .
Kept me entertained for 2 evenings,
Going to demo Rue morgue now .

posted in Secret Diaries: Florence Ashford on Dec 19, 10 10:15 AM
No buy for me too one dimensional , quite like early chidlrens programmes.
Captain Pugwash springs to mind . You can imagine the cardboad characters been moved around , especially when Florences captor takes her to her room.
Made me laugh though.
Have learnt how to make a quill pen and a wax seal so all not in vain. Definate skills needed in the 21st century .

posted in The Dragon Dance on Dec 2, 10 2:59 PM
I only got to where you had to find the 3 Dragon books .
Only 2 on shelf , so quit the game .
Will not even bother to re-load to see if it rectifies itself .
A shame as it may have been a good game , without the glitches .

posted in Unlikely Suspects on Dec 1, 10 7:54 AM
Just played this on a boring very snowy day in England.
Think the idea is good but a definate no from me as the hidden objects are so small and hard to find against the shadows , dappled light, rain etc .
Shame as I was interested after reading all the other comments.

To say I was disappointed with the extra's and the game to a degree is an understatement.
Tim should have been found and there been a proper ending especially for a CE.
The game never really went anywhere I expected more from the release of the tortured patients , a shame as I had great hope for this game.
A lot of the time I wandered around from scene to scene without purpose or continuity been told "there was nothing more to do here" in every scene
Also can any one tell me what the purpose of the flute in the oxygen tank was.
From one little fish with a sad heart.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 6, 10 4:06 PM
Just finished the game ,enjoyed the storyline immensley , usually they do not hold my attention. The hint take ages to charge and sometimes the puzzles are way -out of my wavelength but excellent none the less
Could not have got through it without the walkthrough though, well done all of you who succeeded without it..
A definate bargain for $2.99.
Enjoyed Madam fate more though just because it was light hearted in comparison and i have played it time and time again.

posted in Atlantis: Mysteries of Ancient Inventors on Nov 3, 10 11:45 AM
It was ok, quite cartoonish in the dialogue.
Same old same old not a buy for me as I would play and complete once ,and it would diasapear into obscurity with a few other games I have purchased.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator