Posts created by bfgAegean

posted in Emerald City Confidential on May 29, 09 3:31 PM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Emerald City Confidential. You can find a list of all our individual game forums by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases on May 29, 09 3:21 PM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases. You can find a list of all our individual game forums by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on May 29, 09 1:23 PM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Hidden Mysteries - Civil War. You can find a list of all our individual game forums by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

posted in Turbo Fiesta on May 29, 09 1:15 PM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Turbo Fiesta. You can find a list of all our individual game forums by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

posted in The Hardy Boys - The Perfect Crime on May 29, 09 1:13 PM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for The Hardy Boys - The Perfect Crime. You can find a list of all our individual game forums by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

posted in Mr. Biscuits: The Case of the Ocean Pearl on May 29, 09 1:08 PM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Mr. Biscuits: The Case of the Ocean Pearl. You can find a list of all our individual game forums by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on May 29, 09 1:04 PM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction. You can find a list of all our individual game forums by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

posted in Ye Olde Sandwich Shoppe on May 29, 09 11:26 AM
Prepare in advance – At the beginning of each day, quickly prepare multiple loaves of bread, and spread condiments on them after you lay out a few pieces of bread. This will give you a leg up on the day’s orders.

Upgrade your shop – Upgrade your shop when the funds are available, as they’ll grant you greater profits from the sale of your sandwiches.

Serve similar customers – To speed up your service, try serving customers who ordered similar or the same sandwiches at the same time. Doing so will keep customers happier by making them wait less.

posted in The Nightshift Code on May 21, 09 9:37 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for The Nightshift Code. You can find a list of all our individual game forums by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on May 21, 09 9:36 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Plants vs. Zombies. You can find a list of all our individual game forums by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 21, 09 9:32 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child. You can find a list of all our individual game forums by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on May 21, 09 9:31 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Plants vs. Zombies. You can find a list of all our individual game forums by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

posted in Asami's Sushi Shop on May 20, 09 10:11 AM
Keep your customers happy – Aside from simply serving them in a timely manner, you can buy treats from the store as well as upgrades to your restaurants, which all will keep customer’s hearts up. The happier a customer is when they leave, the more tip money you’ll receive.

Click on presents quickly – Occasionally while playing, a present or sack of coins will appear on the screen. Grab them quickly to get their bonuses before they disappear.

Serve in order of patience – Some types of customers are more impatient than others. Try to serve the more impatient customers first, as they’ll often tip more if served rather quickly.

These are just a few hints to help you out. If you have any other suggestions, post them below!

posted in Asami's Sushi Shop on May 18, 09 10:27 AM
Hello KFS416! I’m very sorry to hear that you are having some technical difficulties with the screen resolution for Asami's Sushi Shop. I would recommend that you browse through our Help Topics we have set up on our site. They are great, and have answers to all sorts of questions. Just type in your question, and hit ‘Find Answers.’ You can access our help page by clicking here.

posted in 3 Cards to Midnight on May 18, 09 10:24 AM
Hey everybody! I just wanted to stop by and let you all know that a blog walkthrough is now available for 3 Cards to Midnight. It contains annotated imagery and steps from beginning to end. You can access it by clicking here.

Have fun!

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on May 18, 09 10:18 AM
Hey everybody! I just wanted to stop by and let you all know that a blog walkthough is now available for Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction. It contains annotated imagery and steps from beginning to end. You can access it by clicking here.

Have fun!

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on May 18, 09 10:13 AM
Hello b1a3n2s1! I’m very sorry to hear that you are having some technical difficulties with Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction. I would recommend that you browse through our Help Topics we have set up on our site. They are great, and have answers to all sorts of questions. Just type in your question, and hit ‘Find Answers.’ You can access our help page by clicking here.

Here is a link to our page about Access Violations.

I hope this helps!

posted in Laura Jones and the Gates of Good and Evil on May 18, 09 10:01 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Laura Jones and the Gates of Good and Evil. You can find a list of all our individual game forums by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

posted in 3 Cards to Midnight on May 18, 09 9:40 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for 3 Cards to Midnight. You can find a list of all our individual game forums by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on May 18, 09 9:31 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena. You can find a list of all our individual game forums by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator