Posts created by BSF0819

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time on Jan 24, 15 11:48 AM
I started using the screensaver but it doesn't stay on and keeps shutting off.

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 14 5:40 PM
I found it. At the time of posting this thread I was only playing the trial so the SG didn't have that information. I bought it since I really enjoyed it so the SG is fully opened up.

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 14 10:35 AM
Does anyone know where the music note is in the backstage? I cannot locate it.

What do you get for solving this? I can't get it either was wondering if I could finish the game without solving it?

posted in The Treasures of Montezuma 4 on Nov 14, 13 9:35 AM
Good game but I think the scoring is weird. They give you like a minute to finish each level to get gold and that appears impossible in the later levels even with time bonuses and time totem power. I finish most levels on bronze, some silver and hardly any gold except maybe on certain levels, like ice cube levels for example. I know it should be challenging to get gold but my goodness it is way too hard. It's simple to complete if you simply just play it to play it and at least you get coins for upgrading for bronze award. Perhaps when everything is fully upgraded maybe I'll replay levels and try for gold then but it's a lost cause right now.

On the positive side,the graphics are good for this type of game and has multiple modes (like frogs and fire levels, you'll have to play to know what I mean by that). I like the story presented as well. The gameplay itself is great and fast paced boards with all the powerups despite taking a while to get gems in later levels.

posted in Finders Keepers Christmas on Dec 2, 12 12:37 PM
Didn't like this game at all

Poor graphics, poor gameplay, poor everything.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Nov 25, 12 8:46 AM
I'm supposed to use a feather to tickle the mother's foot but I accidently clicked in the wrong spot and it disappeared, so now I can't get the third book. Look's like I have to start over the game

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 12 8:42 AM
That's weird. The screensaver was included in the SE of Fishdom 2 but there wasn't a CE release of that game on this site. The SE of this game should have at least the screensaver because the previous games did. Why would the developer suddenly make the screensaver CE content?

I'm not buying a CE for a match 3 game.

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 12 10:35 PM
I noticed that in the video, it said that the screensaver was included in the bonus content for this collector's edition. Will the SE have it because I find it kind of strange that it appears that way?

I was just wondering how long the bonus chapter is and is it worth it?

posted in 7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover on Nov 10, 12 4:23 PM
I encountered one issue:

Right now, I am trying to get the achievement for time keeper or something like that. This is awarded when I build all monuments in a timed setting. However, if I'm in the middle of building a monument in timed mode and close out of the game and back into it, it does not save the timed version and I have to play it in zen mode, which doesn't count towards that award. If I select the timed mode, I have to start over building the monument. The only way to get pass this issue is to simply sit and play all levels building the monument during timed mode to get it counted.

posted in 7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover on Nov 9, 12 11:26 AM
You must play the sliding puzzle game accessible in the village that you are building. It should flash purple when you are able to play it.

posted in 7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover on Nov 9, 12 11:24 AM
You play the sliding puzzle game, which you access in the village.

It's free to play but it says trial expired in the game manager. After the download, it said "activating" for a extensive amount of time and had to close out manager and now it says trial expired.

posted in The Game of Life ® on Oct 24, 12 10:49 AM
I don't understand why this isn't fullscreen. Very poor game.

posted in Boutique Boulevard on Sep 11, 12 3:46 PM
I liked this game also. At the beginning of each location, the customers inevitably get upset no matter how fast you serve them. Improving the store as time goes on reduces their anger and they become happier, just like in the Bistro one. I don't think it's a good idea for people who play this game to quit it prematurely in the demo because they see unhappy faces and letting that discourage them for playing it further. It gets better when you buy stuff! Lots of variety in decor and overall, I think the developer did a good job with it.

posted in Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen on Jun 22, 12 12:28 PM
I downloaded the game but it told me that my trial expired even though I haven't played it before. I forgot how to fix that.

posted in Stoneloops! of Jurassica on Jun 12, 12 10:04 AM
I didn't like the announcer (who sounds like a wrestling commentator) and having to grab the ball first before shooting. I'll pass.

posted in Ghost Towns: The Cats of Ulthar on Mar 10, 12 10:41 AM
Yeah, I will have to contact support.........it says that the trial expired and I haven't played it before.......darn. Re-installing didn't do anything.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 2 on Dec 9, 11 11:16 AM
Does anyone know about the length of this game? Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator