Posts created by LavonaRann

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Mar 6, 10 8:00 AM
And yes, I bought it here too, and it is in the purchase history as the other name.

Too bad, I would have liked it to be the 2nd in a series.

posted in Paparazzi on Jan 18, 10 5:15 PM
Zahita459 wrote:OK, tried creating a new character and it saved then. Still won't save on the original one though.
Z

I created a new character and it still does not save .. this is the 4th time starting over .. very frustrating.

posted in Big City Adventure: New York City on Nov 21, 09 6:35 AM
This is a great value as are all the Big City Adventure games ... though the first one didn't let me past one of the mini-games about 3/4 through, this one has that solved.

I suggest playing this when you also have another game downloaded. So that you can play a while, do something else, and come back to it.

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 21, 09 6:32 AM
I love this game ... and it is well worth the money ... die-hard, "it has to be difficult" people may complain because it is not that tough .. but it is relazing and fun and a great deal!

posted in G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire on Nov 14, 09 2:37 PM
I don't "Rush through games" ... and I'm not an expert player but this game was way too short for the $. It was a great game while it lasted, though I didn't like that I couldn't always see all the messages because the "area done, exit now" came up ... was anyone able to read the will?

I do believe that there were enough plot options and places to visit that the game could have been made much longer without many more graphics. Too bad they didn't do that.

posted in The Return of Monte Cristo on Nov 14, 09 2:31 PM
Loved it until it ended way too soon .. a couple hours at maximum, way too little for the price. Unfortunately this seems to be a trend with lots of HOG's.

I like seek and find ... **** hum about mini-games ... and expect many hours of play for my dollars.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects ™ on Aug 5, 09 1:33 PM
OK folks, I made it to the last chapter and thought I was doing really well until I ran against this places where we have to use the battery. I have the battery but find if very difficult to find things in those tiny views. I even couldn't find things using a hint at one location.

now I"m out of hints and running out of time. Can't find a walkthru anywhere? I hate to give up this far into the game. Any suggestions?

If someone could tell me where the arrow is in the community club I could try to go on but from what I've heard ending this phase without hints is useless anyway, is that true?

posted in Abra Academy™ on Jul 26, 09 1:44 PM
and no, escape does not do it.

posted in Abra Academy™ on Jul 26, 09 12:53 PM
I cannot find it ...

posted in The Magician's Handbook II: BlackLore on Jul 23, 09 2:02 PM
LavonaRann wrote:In Blacklore's Cove ...

the clue is: "Find a spyglass, follow it past a pot of gold until you find a weapon ..."

I cannot find a weapon there ... the spyglass and pot of gold were simple to find ...

anyone that can help, please

Found it .. a little red spot over near the left edge .. still don't see that it's a weapon but don't care

posted in The Magician's Handbook II: BlackLore on Jul 23, 09 12:42 PM
In Blacklore's Cove ...

the clue is: "Find a spyglass, follow it past a pot of gold until you find a weapon ..."

I cannot find a weapon there ... the spyglass and pot of gold were simple to find ...

anyone that can help, please

posted in The Magician's Handbook II: BlackLore on Jul 23, 09 12:40 PM
I thought the graphics were great ... they warn that it might be dark and allow you to set the screen to have brighter images.

It's a great game and more than worth the price.

posted in The Magician's Handbook II: BlackLore on Jul 23, 09 12:39 PM
This is a really great HOG ... and I don't like puzzles/mini-games but these are great so far

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Jul 22, 09 11:36 AM
I am not buying this because you cannot skip puzzles ...
Seems that many thought they were too easy ... so maybe it would be better to make them more difficult and allow them to be skipped. Just a thought.

posted in Zulu's Zoo on Jul 20, 09 7:21 PM
I just deleted the demo with half of it's time to go ...

I got thru the Monkeys just fine ... and the pairs game .. plenty of stars but in picking up trash the last item on/behind/whatever the penquin that blends in ... the stars point to it, but I cannot click on it. Tried for 10 minutes. Nothing moves around it so it shouldn't be hidden .. what a shame the game looked like a winner.

posted in Rangy Lil's Wild West Adventure on Jun 26, 09 12:51 PM
It plays fine on most setup's .. the CURRENT Sony laptop drivers do not support some of the features used but even with a Sony Laptop you can play windowed and it doesn't crash. The graphics do not need to be large to find what is needed in the game.

posted in Righteous Kill on Jun 19, 09 7:09 PM
I actually liked it and will by the sequel I had just finished Return from Ravenhurst (which I only managed because I had detailed walkthrough and maps.)

I don't like timers. But, if this game had not had a timer, it might have been too easy. As it was, I had to resort to printing screen and pasting into my graphics program in order to not run out of time (I did run out of time once so started "cheating")

I'd prefer a game be too easy than have it be too hard. It is supposed to be fun, not work And I did like, and take advantage of, the ability to skip mini-games without penalty.

posted in Lost Secrets: Caribbean Explorer Secrets of the Sea on Jun 16, 09 10:51 AM
Darkblue ... your comparison shows you didn't read what I said.

I HATED Madam Fate .. yes it is pretty, and probably has good sounds (I hate game sounds and keep the sound off on my computer most of the time) ... but the mini-games are too frustrating ... and the difficulty level on the hidden objects a bit tougher than I would think of as fun instead of work.

Yes, there were problems with this game .. but I will buy more made by these people and I have no plans to ever buy another game of the Madam Fate ilk.

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville on Jun 16, 09 10:48 AM
I did go on and finish it and just love the Tour that you get at the end .. being able to play all the "rooms" and find all the objects to get your best time doing that ...

Bottom line, the game was worth the price and the initial frustration.

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville on Jun 12, 09 8:36 PM
I backed out of the game and restarted ...it's still not a piece of cake (a little more difficult than I would like) but I'm finding the things ..... too much effort though.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator