Posts created by quarlesqueen

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 18 4:42 PM
I am just sick about this...will write again when I can get myself together, but wanted to have my name on the list ...PLEASE Big Fish, find a way to keep the forums open.

posted in Immortal Love: Black Lotus on Apr 20, 18 3:58 PM
Closing the forums is literally breaking my heart .
Having the forums is what made Big Fish so special and meaningful and why I just loved this gaming site over all others out there, and why I've stayed a member for all of these years.
Without the forums, which is like family to me, BF will now only be a place to buy games, if we can no longer PM and communicate with each other anymore.
I have a rare brain disease, so its very hard for me to remember every single wonderful person I've met on here to keep in contact with and now they are all going to be gone.

For me these forums were a lifeline that I could come to whenever I needed to be up lifted from daily pain etc...there is nothing that can take the place of them, just so very sad.
I just want to say THANK YOU so much to all of the fishies who helped me along the way, who have touched my life in so many ways, you all will never be forgotten.
Wishing all of the best, life has to offer, to each and every one of you .
quarlesqueen

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7 on Mar 24, 18 4:03 PM
Hiya Cal711 and Marinersfan04 ,

So very happy to see I am not alone in loving these simple, yet so enjoyable & fun, H0G's!!
For me, due to health reasons and my memory, some of the harder games, do become tedious and more frustrating, than relaxing and enjoyable, for me.
I know many others enjoy the challenge, so I am glad there is something for everyone, on this site...YAY!!
But for now, this type is perfect for me, along with many Jigsaw games, that I totally like playing as well.

Yes...Cal711, I can't really afford vacations right now, and agree 100%, these games do make me feel like I've visited them for real also lol!!
And I am so with you, if the developers keep making them, I will keep buying them!

Marinersfan04...I also had just finished replaying the Park Ranger games, and a very special person, who thinks of others, had just given me a free game code, which is so appreciated, and thank God, I saved it and had it to get this game!!
I was so hoping this game would appear, like you...and it did, OMG...really made my day for sure, used my free game code from a friend, as soon as I saw this!!

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7 on Mar 23, 18 4:49 PM
OMG...I am so stinking HAPPY to see this today perfect timing, I so need to RELAX & CHILL...and this game does exactly that!!!!

posted in Yuletide Legends: Frozen Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 17 1:23 PM
I would be so happy, to be able to get some of these awesome Christmas games, not the CE's because you cannot use those coupons on those.
But there are a couple of games that are not CE's, that I love and could use a pcc on.
I usually would never ask, but after hearing others say, they have coupons they don't use, because there aren't any games they want...it would make me so very happy, and grateful to use them if your not going to?

This game sounds Awesome, with a lot of 5 star reviews, would have to wait for SE and have a coupon, but it is on my want list, along with, Christmas Wonderland 8!!
So many great Christmas games this year...boo hoo ...if I could just hit the lottery, but my luck, SUCKS lol, not joking, it is the worst.
Merry Christmas everyone, and may your hopes and dreams come true in the New Year 2018 !

posted in Christmas Wonderland 8 on Dec 21, 17 1:02 PM
I hate to ask and normally wouldn't but, there are so many great Christmas games, that I so want, especially this Christmas Wonderland 8, it's one of my Christmas favorites?

And I've heard people say, they have coupons, but can't find any games they want, I would be over the moon happy, if you all have any your not using?
On very low income .

Merry Christmas to everyone, and I hope all of your wishes and dreams, come true in the New Year 2018 .

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 4 on Oct 29, 17 3:17 PM
Didn't even need to demo because I just LOVE these, VACD games and will continue to buy them, as long as the developers, continue to make them !!
Speaking of developers, I need/want...my Halloween Trick or Treat Game, is it coming, will do back flips in the pond, if it does, its one of my favorites, during Halloweenie!!

But I am very happy and grateful to be able to play, VACD4, it is old school and I wouldn't change a thing, about it, if it isn't broke, don't fix it, it is perfect and I love it.
Have had 2 deaths in the family, so having this game that totally relaxes me, is heaven sent and so needed .
Every game these developers make is a win, win, from Park Rangers to Vacations, Halloween & Christmas, they always make my holidays a little brighter and much more happy, it's the little things in life, that can mean a lot, to some of us .
Time for dinner, home made spaghetti, then back to vacation FUN, thank you so much developers, I do very much appreciate, every game you make .

posted in Secrets of Magic 3: Happy Halloween on Oct 14, 17 1:17 PM
I have no issues with the cursor during game play, but during loading in between levels it will stick for a second.
If you are patient and just let it load, it should be fine, hope this helps !!
Happy gaming...am so enjoying this game !!

posted in Secrets of Magic 3: Happy Halloween on Oct 14, 17 1:08 PM
Have been waiting for my FAVORITE, H0 Halloween game, with the two kids, Mike and sorry brain fart ( girl ), will come out when I don't have a coupon...wawaaa!

But I do love a M3 also, so was very happy with this fun and colorful, Halloween game!
This 3rd one is the best one, IMHO, there are plenty of options, so you can play this game, just the way you like it...YAY!!
The power-ups are so cool and fun to use and can really help to drop off, what is needed, on the bottom of the board.
AND...I do love to decorate for Halloween, in this part you get to pick between 3 different objects, like 3 different grave stones, pumpkins etc.
I LOVE color in a M3 and this has some really pretty colors, bold lime and pinks, it is just the perfect M3 Halloween game, for me !!
I am happy that I used a coupon on this fun little creep fest, wanted to save it for my favorite Halloween one, but it would have been expired.
Having said that, it is worth a coupon if you are a M3 fan like me, enjoying every minute !!

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 6 on Jun 10, 17 2:22 PM
WOO HOO...was finally able to get this game, which is one of my all time favorites, they are just so fun, IMHO !!

I got this one and the BCAR so I am in gaming heaven, although I do like this one more, so will play it first .
I don't know what I would do without my games, they have literally been a lifesaver for me, I get so much joy and RELAXATION from them.

This has everything I come to expect, great mini's, love collecting trash & recycle and different wildlife, placing items back, hiding places and the normal listed items!!
I didn't even go on the BF site to look, because I didn't want to be tempted, thanks to a friendly fishie, who thinks of others, I was able to finally look & buy...and there was 2 of my favorite games!!
A wonderful day...for sure ... .

posted in Big City Adventure: Rome on Jun 10, 17 1:54 PM
I own every single one of these, and a BIG THANKS to a kind fishie, I was able to finally get this one...YIPEE !!

BCA is one of those simple, but so much fun, games, that I do get excited about, when a new one is released, and I add them to my collection without even doing the demo, because I already know...I LOVE THEM !
LOVE collecting the shields, in each scene, along with the coins and finding the hiding spot, that also contains items, besides the items, listed to find !
The mini games, are enjoyable and I am so glad they have kept them, the same, if it's not broke don't fix it ...is my motto .

Someone was looking out for me 2 of my favorite games released, and then a surprise from a fellow fishie...so very blessed .
It is the little things in life, that bring me lots of joy, like these games, and when one comes out that I totally enjoy playing...it is heaven !!
I also got the new, Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 6, which I really LOVE ...it's a great day, for sure...YAY!!

posted in 1001 Jigsaw World Tour: Asia on Apr 12, 17 12:19 PM
Since I never get to take an actual vacation the next best thing is touring Asia, in this jigsaw game !!

I am a huge jigsaw fan anyway, I just find them so very relaxing, it is an escape from reality, for me, letting my mind and my thoughts, focus on the positive beauty of each puzzle.
Visiting Asia would be so awesome, especially for the food & culture, but unless I hit the lottery, I'll be satisfied exploring it through these, fun & enjoyable, jigsaws.
Going on my wish list !!

posted in Jigsaw Puzzle Women's Day on Mar 11, 17 11:12 AM
I am a HUGE fan of jigsaws, so seeing a Women's Day Jigsaw, makes me a very happy camper !!

Don't have a free PCC coupon to use, so will add this to my wish list, these jigsaw games are something that I always enjoy playing.
And I think as women, having a puzzle to celebrate our day ...is AWESOME, women power...oh yeah baby !!
Off to check it out !!

posted in Rat and Louie: Cook from the Heart on Jan 30, 17 12:25 PM
WOW...I've been able to get two, M3 games now that I really enjoy playing, which is rare...so very HAPPY !!

This is a very cute and fun game...LOVE that it is a swap M3, my favorite thanks developers !!
And my second favorite is that it has relaxed mode, I am not one for racing against the clock...AT ALL .
The boards are bright and colorful, large enough to be able to see everything, and have some different and unique, power-ups...than other games !!
I wasn't sure if I would enjoy making new recipes, BUT I do, it only takes a couple of seconds, to find the hidden items to make the recipe, then click each one in order, to cook it...very cute !
I will admit...I still DO NOT like the spiders...wish the developers would get rid of them, but that is just my personal opinion...hate to have to quit what I am doing, to make them drop off of the board, so they don't continue to make webs!
BUT...other then that, I got the game, thanks to my gaming ANGLE LOVE YOU and I will have many, many hours of enjoyment, playing this one...YIPEE!!
During the demo I finished the first chapter, France and was in the second chapter, United States, when the demo ended this game gets 4 stars and a who doesn't love cake...I DO...and games, LOVE!!

I have no complaints, being able to get two new, M3 games is heaven, so I am totally satisfied !!!!

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 5 on Nov 15, 16 2:45 PM
PERFECT...so very happy to see this game today, just LOVE VAPR5 games, that just bring pure fun, for me !!

Didn't even demo, THANKS to a dear ANGEL ...was able to purchase and begin my great, vacation adventure...YIPEE !!
Since I never go on a real vacation, this is the next best thing...to relax and enjoy the sites, which these developers never disappoint, so I have come to trust them.
This one has the same things, that I so enjoy and never get tired of, so THANK YOU so much developers, glad we agree, if it isn't broke, please don't fix it !

LOVE...collecting the items on the list, the hidden items, the wildlife and the recyclables and sometimes, an item to fix something.
The mini games are a hoot, old school and just plain entertaining, at least for me, anyway, as I am a big kid at heart and these games hit that sweet spot lol!
I was so disappointed I didn't get my Halloween H0, so this makes up for it !

Well off to my vacation have fun to all of those that enjoy these games as much as I do !!

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 5 on Nov 15, 16 2:18 PM
You are totally right, Sartasia !!

I hope Bobhillman reads this ...or he is still going to, not understand why, he isn't getting the Eagle Eye Bonus .
That is why I LOVE these games, list, wildlife and recyclables to collect, so FUN!!

posted in Holiday Mosaics Halloween Puzzles on Nov 2, 16 12:07 PM
I am so disappointed that my favorite Halloween game, never came this year .
Whaaaa...somebody call a whambulance .

posted in Holiday Jigsaw Halloween 4 on Oct 28, 16 3:00 PM
HAPPY DAY finally got my Halloween gift with HJH4...YIPEE!

I own the last Halloween Jigsaw from these developers and it was my all time favorite, because of the AWESOME colors used, very bright and vivid, and just eye candy, for us jigsaw lovers!!
NOW...since I played that one so much, this new one is what I've been waiting for LOVE IT, and it does have the great colored, costumes, people etc, for Halloween and it just made my holiday, so much happier !

AND...it has new music, spooky music, OMG I can't tell you how much I appreciate having new music to listen to, while doing my jigsaws, THANKS so much developers, this is a breathe of fresh air !
Also these are my favorite jigsaws because I can play them, just the way, I would like .
You have a box for extra pieces, a border button, a sort button etc etc, it has everything needed to customize your playing style, and a save puzzle button, which I use a lot.
I have a lot of stress going on so I play these to totally relax, it makes me forget about my pain, that I deal with constantly and for me that is priceless .
I don't know what I would do without my computer games and BF and some of the most selfless people, I have so blessed to meet, on the BF site .
If you are a jigsaw fan, I can't recommend these games enough, they are great for relaxing and for the heart & soul, to heal .

posted in Jewel Story on Sep 23, 16 1:57 PM
I don't call limited moves, a M3 game ...if I want to sit and think, that is a different game all together.
A REAL M3 just flows as you make matches, which is what makes it so FUN, my favorite is swap.

I have waited so very L-O-N-G for a good M3, and am still waiting, so very disappointed AGAIN, for this to be called a M3 is a joke, and not a funny one .

Sorry...just had to vent, I want a good one sooooooo bad...boo hoo .

posted in Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger on Sep 18, 16 3:45 PM
THANKS a bunch, Minesita for your post !

I TOTALLY...love this game, so thanks for listing the others, will be checking these out, for sure !!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator