Posts created by Nilosh

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 27: Secret Colors on Mar 7, 18 3:24 AM
The game has technical issues, started playing the trial then re-started, and now it will not display on screen but I do hear the music. Never had this happen before so obviously there is a glitch somewhere.

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Nov 6, 17 1:42 AM
SynthpopAddict wrote:Hi Nilosh, I'm no computer techie, but once you buy a game you can't demo it anymore. It's possible there's something with the way your computer is configured that isn't letting the update take, or else the game update just isn't working on your computer. The only thing I can suggest is to try deleting your saved game file from the appdata folder so as to have a "clean" install of the game. I'm assuming you're playing on a PC. The Mac version doesn't appear to have been updated as there is only an announcement that the PC version was patched.

Thank you for helping out. Once I re-installed it the parts came back until I reached the final Castle. After several parts, they disappeared at level 130 and I ended up with 49 emeralds, no castle and unable to finish the game to gain access to Bonus section. Never had an issue with games for years so likely this game is "broken" to begin with and still people are having issues with the updates. Example: finished all bonus games but no trophies. Lets see if they come back with new fixes. I would be more than happy to un-install and re-purchase if I know that ALL issues are fixed.,
Cheers Nilosh

Nil

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 17 4:09 AM
Ashm00r wrote:@Nilosh the castle building part is fixed. There are two trophies that do not register and still need a fix.

If you downloaded the new version and still can't move on, make sure you have collected all the emeralds by checking their small icons on the minimap. Do not check the stars, look at the small dots under the level icon.

Can you please tell me what game version you have? You can read that in the upper left corner of the options dialog. It's something written pretty small along the lines of v171026173352

Thank you for taking the time out to reply. I keep uninstalling and reinstalling and I get V1710260056 and castle parts are missing from level 90. I tried to replay and again no luck. I had my money refunded, and every time I install by pressing PLAY TRIAL I get the full game installed at the version mentioned. What do I do?

Cheers

Nil

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 17 4:07 AM
Ashm00r wrote:@Nilosh the castle building part is fixed. There are two trophies that do not register and still need a fix.

If you downloaded the new version and still can't move on, make sure you have collected all the emeralds by checking their small icons on the minimap. Do not check the stars, look at the small dots under the level icon.

Can you please tell me what game version you have? You can read that in the upper left corner of the options dialog. It's something written pretty small along the lines of v171026173352

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Oct 31, 17 1:33 PM
Hello fellow fishies.

I bought the game and enjoyed it until level 90 and learned that the game was glitched. Could not move forward. I asked for a refund and received it, thank you Big Fish. Now I understand there has been a fix. I would like to re-buy but I need to know, does this game work? I uninstalled the game and to my surprise when I installed, I got the entire game back. However still at the same place with no castle parts. I seem to be missing something here. I want to know, is this game fixed or not? I seem to be reading that there are still issues. Any word on a new fix or update?

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Oct 23, 17 6:57 AM
Harriju wrote:I am at level 120 and I have no options to build the castle either. Actually, I think it was before 120 but am not sure. Just know I have no options now.

Actually, it starts on level 100 which is where my castle parts disappeared. The game has a glitch and I do believe they will be working on it, or so I am told. I had my money refunded and will wait for the fix.

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Oct 20, 17 3:43 PM
My card and computer are up to date. I have managed to load the game but now after having played until level 99, my castle options are gone. This game is in dire need of a fix as many other users are having similar problems. Paying full CE price for a game that is not working is unacceptable. Please inform us as to whether the bugs will be fixed.

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Oct 20, 17 3:41 PM
bfgBeruna wrote:Hello Nilosh,

I'm really sorry to hear the game won't open and am here to help fix that. Oftentimes when a black screen is seen, the game is experiencing a display issue, so let's troubleshoot that.

The first thing I'd recommend trying is to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver controls how the computer's graphics display and installing a newer version can help fix what's causing the game not to load properly. I'd also suggest running the game in Administrator Mode to ensure it has the permissions it needs to access all of the computer's resources. The help pages below will walk you through those processes.

<a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/230485248">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen</a>
<a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/231139168">Run Game as Administrator</a>

If those steps don't fix the game, please contact our <a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000093788">Technical Support Team</a>. They'll be the best equipped to provide further assistance.

Thanks for your patience. Please feel free to PM me or another of the active Moderators if any more questions remain. We'll be happy to help.

bfgBeruna

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 17 8:54 AM
After having played demo without a hitch, I purchased the game and to my great disappointment, it does not work. I cannot open the file, keep getting a black screen and have installed and re-installed twice. Who do I contact for reimbursement if there is no fix to this. Windows 7

If you do find out, can you also let me know. Thank you. CHeers.

posted in PrettySnails on Apr 26, 17 3:03 AM
Thank you Synthpop Addict and Skypjazz, will take advice. Still I think the developers got a bit lazy with this. You should be able to earn gold by replaying previous levels but thank you anyways.
CHeers
Nilosh

posted in PrettySnails on Apr 25, 17 3:37 PM
Hi SKYPEJAZZ, Thank you found it but am terminally stuck on level 59. It is impossible to complete without any bonuses and have no coins left which I think the developers did not think off when creating this game. You cannot earn coins by replaying previous levels so the only thing left to do is to start from the beginning which makes it very tedious. Another wasted game credit.

posted in PrettySnails on Apr 24, 17 9:32 AM
Wondering if anyone was able to locate the Face Powder (hidden Object) in Level 2.
Thanks in advance.

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Evening on Mar 10, 15 4:11 AM
SERIOUSLY; WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!

What is BFG planning to do with the SPAM problem that we are having of late? Seriously, there are over 100 spam and I cannot find the reviews for todays game. This is becoming an infestation problem and it really has to stop!
Thank you

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Evening on Mar 10, 15 4:06 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone at BFG along with all fishies in the pond a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. May the season bring everyone peace, joy and happiness. See you all next year......

PS: As for the game, still playing the demo and enjoyng it so far...

Will make this fast as I have to go but I too am disappointed. I thought the storyline was weak and vague, none of the fear factor that I so looked forward to. Graphics were good, not spectacular and gameplay was just okay. I loved the first mini-game I came across and HO scenes were the usual. No morphing objects which I loved in the original D?re Grove and achievements only dealt with Hidden Object performances and mini-games, nothing challenging there. There are collectables, puzzle pieces and small souvenires to locate, a jump map but no extra HO scenes to play or difficult awards to earn. In my opinion, this pales in comparison to the MFC games we use to get and I found it easy to play. W?ll I get it? Probably when there is a CE sale but seriously, I still have no idea what the story is about. Sorry, but I waited all year for this and got the usual CE game that we have been getting. I agree with oldbag60, same ole same ole.

posted in Final Cut: The True Escapade Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 14 6:37 AM
Thank you Julie Jay, you saved me the trouble of writing a review as you took the words right out of my mouth. I found the game lack lustre and a bit of a yawn fest for me.

The visuals are good as are the sprcial effects, and dispite the collectables and achievements as well as the choice of a M3 game during the HO scenes, I also found the storyline boring and gameplay slow and tedious. Some series just need to retire and we really do need some fresh ideas and a bit more challange in the gamplay. I realise there are alot of newbies amongst us but alot of seasoned gamers who need a bit more excitment in their games.

The best Final Cut was the very first game, and come to think of it, I think I will dig it out and replay it. Have a great week-end everyone

posted in Surface: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 14 2:36 AM
Greetings from Istanbul. Wow , that was a short demo; just when the game started getting interesting, my trial was over in 30 minutes flat. I suspect this will be a rather short game which is discerning but since everything seems to be moving in slow motion, the game may take longer.

I always enjoyed the Surface series but is it me, or are games getting easier with almost no challenge whatsoever? Too much hand holding and despite the fact that I customized my settings, I still got the odd sparkles. I do miss the old Surface games but unfortunately this latest installment just did not excite me.

Storyline is interesting and I did like the "Game" concept whereby you have to play a board game in order to save your friends who are trapped in some another portal where nasty things happen to them. The one major problem I had is that the game is sooooo slooooow. Seriously, I had trouble keeping my eyes open waiting for any action to take place. Graphics are clean cut and artwork is good. Voice overs are well done and I did appreciate the mouth movements.

Game play is easy as are the HO scenes and puzzles. Some of the instructions are not as clear but I had no problems working them out and completing most of them in under three minutes.

There are the usual red flowers to collect and spend on retrieving your lost furniture and decor in your living room which I thought was so silly. You have your journal, task list and a jump map which indicated progress and actions if required. There are also thirteen statuettes to collect throughout the game. Achievements are easy to earn and by the time I completed the demo, I already had most of them.

In my opinion, a good game but rather predictable and sadly forgettable. Will wait for the SE. Have a great week-end everyone.

As soon as I saw the title Dark Parables I groaned because I really dislike fragmented HO scenes. The Dark Parable series is known for its beautiful graphics and elaborate artwork but to be honest, I personally find them tedious to play because of the constant picking up inventory items that are camouflaged into every scene. The “explosion of color” as one reviewer says is exactly what you get. This game is certainly eye-catching offering mesmerizing scenery embellished with soft music in the background and supported by well acted voice-overs. The entire game offers a montage of colors and shapes that sometimes are overwhelming making everything a bit too visceral for me at times. Nevertheless, my sincere compliments go to the developers who as always, continue to do an excellent job with graphics and game mechanics.

All the Dark Parables have much to offer gamers, beginners or experienced alike. Good storyline, especially for those who enjoy the Fairy Tales. There is much to do and to be honest, I nickname these types of games the “clicking” fest because that’s what I find myself doing constantly, clicking away at everything as not to miss any inventory pieces. At times, I find them all too much for my eyes and like I said, fragmented HO scenes just make my head swim and my eyes water when looking for the tiniest obscure fragments amongst a junk-pile of intricate pieces all beautifully drawn.

Despite my personal qualms about this series, Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide is simple breathtaking as far as the artwork goes, although I have to admit that on my computer, graphics are not as sharp as I would have liked. Our storyline begin with our always ready to help detective who now must investigate the legend of mermaids and a mysterious purple Tide. You have customized settings which allow you to select your level of difficulty, many achievements to earn, collectables to find, a jump map and parables to collect along with many extras like repayable HO scenes that will help earn you some gold stars. There are also surprises along the way which involve our BFG mascot so make sure you keep those eyes open.

I have no doubt that the game will earn many praises as it should; a lot of hard work has gone into it. The HO scenes alone are difficult at times and no way am I able to complete one without any mistakes. The mini-games on the other hand were easy peasy to solve. There is a lot of back tracking, a LOT of inventory items to pick up and that is another pet peeve I have about these games, a lot of picking up stuff along the way. I ended up with 13 items in my inventory which surprisingly earned me an achievement.

Another success as far as this series goes and if Saturday’s CE game is not spectacular, I will probably succumb to the temptation of the siren’s call and end up buying this game during a sale.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator