Posts created by mizzbrat

posted in Epic Adventures: Cursed Onboard on Mar 11, 11 3:42 AM
Hello, I have no say about the game yet ..I just want to tell all of you reviewers how much I love reading what is said bout the game I rely on what is said here wether to dl or not , And I as alot of you is worried bout goofyduck ,I hope everything is ok with her , When anyone hears anything please post ..

posted in Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars on Jan 13, 11 4:11 AM
CasualGran wrote:
Slite wrote:Casualgran, I promise you there were no iPhones yet in '96!

But I suspect your slip is indicative of a bigger secret. Have you attempted to hide your real age through your descriptive nom de plume of "CasualGran"? Are you in fact a teenager who does not remember a world without iPhones? Confess all for you stand revealed!

Well, I haven't been too clear in my first post. But I am talking about the Director's Cut of this game. That's the one I've bought recently and that's the one that has come out for the iPhone. And if that info is not true, then I'm simply misinformed by publications on the internet.
Furthermore, I am a grandmother but not that old that I wouldn't know the iPhone didn't exist in 1996.

Really...

posted in Curse of the Ghost Ship on Jan 3, 11 3:01 PM
WHEN IS BIG FISH GOING TO GET SOME GOOD HIDDEN OBJECT GAMES...

posted in Twisted: A Haunted Carol on Dec 7, 10 4:28 AM
Well actually this has really nothing to do with comments on the game as I haven't played yet ..I was just wondering what has happened to casualgran I haven't seen her comments lately..

posted in The Institute - A Becky Brogan Adventure on Oct 13, 10 7:05 AM
I love HOG but I gotta say BF is getting really bad bout the ones they put on ,, this game suxxxxxxxxxx bad time ...

posted in Sally's Studio Collector's Edition on May 13, 10 6:31 AM
Ok bigfish what is going on with al these games where are the great hidden object games that you used to give us , all the new games lately are BAD BAD BAD !!! Give us the GREAT games back

posted in Unexpected Journey on Mar 25, 10 12:47 PM
This game is a terrible game and I love HOG games ........

posted in Can You See What I See? Dream Machine on Jan 4, 09 1:41 PM
I love HOG games but this one I hated ....

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Sep 2, 08 5:16 AM
I to am having probs with downloading this game I WANT HELP ! !!! Been waiting for this game awhile now and I want to play it ...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator