Posts created by vicci0328

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 6 on Jun 1, 17 11:02 AM
I love this game series, however have not been able to play the last 3 of them, due to the problems discussed in this forum, i.e. black screen after pressing "PLAY" with music in background.... I too use Windows 10, so it appears that for some reason, this game is not compatible with Windows 10. Has anyone ever addressed this problem?
This is very frustrating as it is not often that I find a game that I enjoy. Thank you for your assistance in solving this issue.

posted in The Spell on Mar 27, 17 3:28 PM
Before my game would even open, I got a message from Norton that "A program is behaving suspiciously on your computer. Threat name is "Sonar.AM.E!g8" We recommend you choose to remove it." What's up with this? In all the years I've been a member of Big Fish, I've never seen this type of response when downloading their games. Anyone seen this before?

*****Could one of moderators please address this issue? Thanks for your assistance with this problem...

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on Jun 8, 12 4:00 PM
I just bought the game, and was very much enjoying it, when the same thing happened to me..... as mentioned herein... "freeze up" in HO scene w/lock pick.... Will someone please address this issue? Otherwise I will have to request a refund, which I've never had to in all the years I've been a BF member.... Please help..

posted in The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure on Jan 23, 11 10:11 PM
This is only my second post, but I felt compelled to at least say thank you, thank you, and again I say thank you, for a different theme other than ghosts, witches, vampires or graveyards... Every day I would think this will be a different theme, but no siree, another ghost story, argh! I know there are lots of folks who like that theme (my husband is one of them) but enough already....
Anyway, thanks BF for not only a different theme, but also a great game, I LOVE it! Keep 'em comin'!!

posted in Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic on Mar 29, 10 10:13 AM
I'm having the same problem. Click on inventory items, nothing happens. Anybody out there having the same difficulty?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator