Posts created by lvd04

posted in Spring in Japan Mosaic Edition on Apr 27, 18 2:39 PM
bfgllinalta - Thank you! It's always nice to know some is listening. I love the game and would like to purchase it, but not with this paintbrush.

posted in Spring in Japan Mosaic Edition on Apr 27, 18 11:18 AM
Does anyone know how to get rid of the paintbrush cursor? I went into options and turned off custom cursor but nothing changed. I'm finding it really annoying - it takes up too much of the screen.

posted in Popper Lands Colony on Feb 24, 18 12:48 PM
There are 2 snowballs at on either side of the screen at the end of the game and I have no idea how to get rid of them. Anyone?

My favorite Jewel Match is still Jewel Match 2 - it has better colors and gameplay. I can't understand what makes this a 'collector's edition' except the ability to charge more. I'm not crazy about the direction these games have taken and I'd like to suggest they do something about the colors. I will wait on this one until it's less expensive.

posted in Ocean Mahjong on Oct 26, 17 1:36 PM
First I had some trouble opening this game. When I got it open, my trial lasted less than 10 minutes. it shut down and said my free trial was over. I only completed 2 levels before it closed. No idea if I'd want to buy it or not.

posted in Mystery Loss on Aug 21, 17 12:44 PM
I'm another person who loves Match-3, but will not buy unless I have the choice of relaxed play.

posted in Owl Rescue on Aug 9, 17 3:30 PM
skpjazz - thanks. I'm working my way thru penguin rescue right now. The problem I had with the owls was that I couldn't figure out how to get rid of the envelopes and penguin rescue doesn't have them.

posted in Penguin Rescue on Aug 9, 17 2:31 PM
kgustavson wrote:This is a totally fun game - and OldMan, there really is no need for a casual mode as most levels are skill based, not timed. This is a fun one - give it a try!

Casual mode can also be used to remove the limit on the number of moves for those of us who like to relax. Not everyone plays for the same reason.

posted in Owl Rescue on Aug 9, 17 2:09 PM
Did I miss the instructions? I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing, or how to do it.

posted in Laruaville 6 on Jul 4, 17 3:07 PM
I can't figure out how to approach this level. Everything that needs to be done is behind a barrier. Would really appreciate a suggestion. Thanks

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Axiom Butcher on Jun 4, 17 3:46 PM
I cannot pick up the sugar. I can see it but when I click on it, the door opens and takes me into room 201. Without the sugar, I can't continue.

posted in Space Mosaics on May 10, 17 11:00 AM
Hard to review a game when you can't continue past the 3rd level. Looks like it could be fun, but who really knows

posted in Space Mosaics on May 10, 17 10:58 AM
I have the same problem as dakini. I finished the 3rd level but the game would not move on to the next puzzle. I'm using windows 10. Too bad as it looks like a fun game.

posted in Gizmos: Interstellar Voyage on Mar 4, 17 11:55 AM
Certainly not up to the standard of Fantasy mosaics. The background really gets in the way and makes it hard to see which spaces are filled and which are not. I also have no idea when I've made a mistake. The only way to see if you've made a mistake is when the game is over and you don't get any stars for playing without mistakes. There's no indication at the time that a mistake has been made. I like to learn from my mistakes and showing when I make one would be a big help. I have to say I find this game disappointing at best.

posted in Legendary Slide on Nov 14, 16 12:29 PM
I only made it to level 2...no idea what to do with the ice

posted in Laruaville 5 on Oct 17, 16 5:48 PM
I'm stuck on level 49...canons are blocked by shields and can't see a way around them.

posted in Button Tales on Aug 10, 16 1:25 PM
PandaBlueBaby wrote:Game won't play Error access code uninstalled it and reinstalled it several times. Same issue on Both my Windows 7 desktop AND windows 10 laptop. Your known fixes do not help. I have had many games lately that are not playing correctly on either of my devices. Trouble shooting solutions are not working and I am very frustrated. I have had to delete and uninstall several I would have purchased had they not had issues. I don't want to have to trouble shoot every game I try to get it to work properly. I feel I should download, click and play. That is it.

I totally agree - so many problems now. I have windows 10 and there are so many games I can't play anymore. For this one I'm getting an error access code. So disappointed with Bigfish

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Vegas Heist on Jul 3, 16 11:24 AM
All of my Mystery PI games have disappeared. Just vanished overnight.

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Vegas Heist on Jul 3, 16 11:23 AM
Where have all the mystery P.I. games gone?? I bought 5 of them but they are not in my purchase history, not listed on BigFish, not on my game manager. What happened?

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove on Jul 3, 16 11:21 AM
Where have all the mystery P.I. games gone?? I bought 5 of them but they are not in my purchase history, not listed on BigFish, not on my game manager. What happened?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator