Posts created by bethy829

posted in The Unseen Fears: Outlive Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 17 8:53 AM

I also agree, it really seems that they don't care very much for their loyal club members any more....

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 31, 17 3:36 PM
Also short 1 gold... Need total of 21, 7 for each of the 3 fireworks displays.

You can get a total of 20 from the gold mine and would appear that you should be able to collect at least one more from what is laying around, but I must be doing something wrong because I'm always 1 short... Replayed this level 3 times now and still can't get it.....

Same problem as many others seem to be having with the coin and electrical tape.
So close to the end of the mail game and can not finish because of this Tech Issue.

Someone did post that they started the game over under a different name and was able to get past this issue, but I sure don't want to start over from the beginning again so please advise if this problem will be fixed any time soon.....

Desktop computer Windows 7

Same problem as many other seem to be having with the coin and electrical tape. So close to the end now that I sure don't want to start all over again.
Windows 7

posted in Parallels Cross on Jan 19, 16 10:32 AM
Same problem with this game only showing up in a small window on the right bottom corner of the screen. Had to use the Task Manager to get out. To bad because it looked like a good game.

Running Windows Home Premium 32-bit

posted in Hidden Object: Home Makeover on Oct 13, 15 1:44 PM
Major problems with this game, On my Windows 7 the match three game freezes up and have to use the task manager to get out. On my Windows Vista you can't move any of the match three pieces at all, only option is to skip it and lose the extra money . Not good because you really need that extra money or it will take forever to buy what you want for the house.... I also think Manor Memoirs by Playrix is a much better game.

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Jul 20, 15 8:48 PM
Game will not run. Just get a white screen with this message.
Access Violation 0097B2B6 in module Claws and Feathers 2.exe. Read address of
Desktop computer with Windows Vista. I Beta Tested the game several weeks ago and reported this problem so was hopeful that it had been solved, but apparently not.

The game runs fine on my work computer and laptop which both have Windows 7 so I'm thinking it's a Vista problem. Oh Well I guess "2 out of 3 Ain't Bad "

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Apr 7, 15 2:30 PM
I also Vote Yes.... I would love to see more of these type games. My all time favorite is" The Island Castaway series." Have been waiting several years now for the 3rd one to be released and read that if and when it's ever done, it will be released as a " Free to Play " game. If this is true I guess I'll never find out how the story ends because I will not play that type game..

I did a search looking for other games of this type and found the" Hero of the Kingdom" series which after playing all of the 1st one and just starting the 2nd has become my New Favorite game. This is an Awesome game, really makes you think and it's lots of fun to play. Just hope we won't have to wait years for a 3rd game from them.....

posted in The Emptiness on Feb 12, 15 5:10 PM
Same problem error message " Can't create renderer device HAL " I have seen a lot of error messages with games in the past but never ran across HAL before.
Using Windows 7 PC

posted in Elven Legend on Feb 4, 15 2:08 PM
Game seemed to be working for the first few levels, then just went to a black screen with some spots of light. Had to use the Task Manager to get out. On the upside at least it happened before I bought it. Using Windows 7

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Oct 29, 14 1:10 PM
Same problem the " **** " sale code does not work even though this game is shown on their list of games.

posted in Alice: Behind the Mirror on Aug 24, 14 1:57 PM
You can skip this puzzle, at the top of the screen there is a bar that slowly turns green, when it is full click on it to skip...

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 4, 14 3:04 PM
Thank you so much. I have been looking for that second totem for the last two days.

Game keeps freezing, this has happened three times now. I've uninstalled and reinstalled after the first time. Was able to play for about two hours then it froze up again, but this time I was able to get out without having to shut the computer off. Started the game back up and played for another hour and it froze up. This time couldn't bring up the task manager to get out and had to turn the computer completely off again to get out. I really was enjoying this game and so close to finishing but not sure I even want to try it again until they have an update to fix these problems....

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jun 20, 14 2:30 PM
Tried as suggested putting ALDRED on the bottom and clicking each button twice, didn't work for me and the cat never said a word. I bought this game last Sat.and still can't play it. We Need an Update Fix Now !!!

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jun 16, 14 2:39 PM
I have the same problem and it look's like we are not alone. Hope they get this fixed soon. However I did learn a good lesson, play the whole demo before buying.....

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jun 15, 14 4:12 PM
Having the same problem with the stone statue nameplate. Have the name in my journal AL DR ED so if this is the trigger it still doesn't work. Can't go on with the game because there is No Skip option.... I have tried all the suggestions made and nothing has worked. From the number of people having this same problem it appears to be a Tech Issue with the game that needs to be fixed

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jun 15, 14 4:09 PM
Having the same problem with the stone statue nameplate. Have the name in my journal AL DR ED so if this is the trigger it still doesn't work. Can't go on with the game because there is No Skip option.... I have tried all the suggestions made and nothing has worked. From the number of people having this same problem it appears to be a Tech Issue with the game that needs to be fixed .

Same problem with the game freezing up and having to completely reboot. This happened the second time I tried to use the crow to retrieve the can opener for the cat food so I didn't get very far into the game before this little bug showed up. At this point I'm not sure I even want to try again. I would also like to know if more updates are in the works because we sure can't play this game the way it is now.....

posted in Land of Runes on Jul 1, 12 8:22 AM
Knitnow, try Treasure of Persia, it is the same type game but with a few different ways to play, ( timed, puzzle, arcade) I got hooked on that game which lead me to
Land of Runes. Good luck!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator