Posts created by poggyapoo

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 13, 17 8:33 AM
hi guys.......I cannot find the last star in the graveyard.....help please!!

I used yesterday's code and it worked...

posted in The Legacy: Forgotten Gates Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 17 1:36 PM
alfresco wrote:Same problem. Locked out of the cave. Hint doesn't work any more either.

same here! Tried logging out of game and going back in......but still not working!

4mybirds4 wrote:Own all the Dark Parable games and this one does not disappoint.
Was able to use the code HUGE just now also.

A truly brilliant game.........and I too was able to use yesterday's code!

posted in Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 16 10:00 AM
I have also noticed that when you receive email codes for free games they end WELL before the date given! I must have a list as long as my legs by now of free games but they all ran out ages ago! I am one of those that will purchase a CE game if it is right up my street so to speak, and as the SE's are utter crap the majority of the time I am never going to make use of the free game codes! I too agree there should be much more incentive for being a club member (I have been one for about eight years or more now!). So c'mon BF..........be kind to and appreciate your club members!

teaset3 wrote:Several people have posted, including me, that they can't find the flippers. When you select the "hint" option, it tells you to move on. Cannot finish this hop without the flipper.

I have exactly the same problem!

code still works as of 15:14 GMT

posted in Maze: The Broken Tower Collector's Edition on Oct 8, 16 6:30 AM
wow.........this is really full of suspense.............and creepy! Loving it!! The best game by far for a long time! Off to buy

posted in Mystery Tales: Eye of the Fire Collector's Edition on Sep 29, 16 4:37 AM
I too will NOT be buying this one........on the grounds that YET AGAIN it involves witchcraft!!

Just finished the demo, and so far so good! Love the touches of humour, and the storyline and gameplay is excellent. My only gripe would be that you cannot totally switch off every help in custom mode. I like to play the games at the hardest level possible, with NO hints or "get out jail free" cards. However, I will buy this game as I am finding it rather intriguing!

posted in Forgotten Places: Regained Castle on Jul 5, 16 7:01 AM
talk about a game driving you round the bend!! Not an enjoyable game.......and I only lasted about five minutes before trying to find where to exit the game!! Rubbish! Rubbish! Rubbish..............it gives rubbish a bad name!

posted in Invasion 2: Doomed on Jun 6, 16 10:08 AM
some of the puzzles in this game are really challenging.......and they seem to get worse the further into the game you get! It is a great game though and the graphics are excellent. Shame there is no sound when they are talking........but then again you can't have it all! I used a free game code for this, and so glad I did

posted in Dreampath: Curse of the Swamps Collector's Edition on Jun 4, 16 9:49 AM
Well I must say that I have (and still am) enjoyed playing this one..........and I did purchase it! I always play in Custom Mode so that I can make the gameplay as hard as possible........therefore there are NO hints whatsoever! However I did find that some of the puzzles, even in the hardest mode, were far too easy to solve. There are quirky creatures that pop up from time to time which you can collect. The graphics are excellent, the music is good, and the bird noises are brilliant.....especially the cuckoo. The game has a fun element to it, and overall I find the game to be enjoyable in passing a few hours!

We all have different tastes and views on games, but this one, in my view, is great!

posted in Backstreets of the Mind on Jun 1, 16 2:10 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Eventide: Slavic Fable Collector's Edition on Nov 30, 15 9:55 AM
has anyone else had a glitch at the point where you have to keep the flowers separate after mixing the potion for the bath? Nothing happens!!

posted in Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition on Sep 27, 15 12:34 PM
I totally agree.............and not only that the flippin' cursor is floaty!

posted in Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition on Sep 27, 15 12:31 PM
unfortunately for me after placing the last dart...........no HOP! Nothing!

posted in Midnight Calling: Anabel Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 15 5:14 AM
belamba wrote:Think this is a good game in the main. Not playing that well on my Mac running Yosemite though with coloured lines around the screen.

I would purchase this right now if the custom mode didn't give sparkles even when turned off. Contacted CS about this, as only happens on Elephant games (and everyone of them at that).

Gameplay is too linear without much of a challenge, but enjoyed the HOPs and the puzzles were well put together.

You've a helper in the form of a flying rat to reach high places. Nothing in this game is new or hasn't been done before.

If you want a relaxing adventure HOG without over taxing your brain, then you'll probably enjoy playing this. I would have bought it to play on a rainy day...

Elephant games were my fave devs but can't see the point of offering a custom mode that doesn't work properly.

I always play in custom mode as it is usually the most challenging.........and the same goes for this game. However, I don't have any sparkles at all in custom mode, so not sure if it's because you are playing on a Mac. There's nothing more annoying than playing a game with hand holding!!

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 15 2:39 AM
After just 20 minutes of play.............WILL BUY! So far I am impressed with the storyline, the game play, the music and the graphics! I am not going to go into all the spiel about the storyline and what you have to do.........just play it for yourself and hopefully agree with me!

posted in Grim Facade: Hidden Sins Collector's Edition on Jun 18, 15 2:12 AM
I have to totally agree.........this is WAY too dark and evil. I am disappointed in ERS as I also loved the fantasy style games they have made in the past.
I mean...........who wants to see a man hanging for goodness sake!!!! The world is a very dark place now without ERS adding to it with this - "Game??"....... definitely NOT a game that I wish to take part in.
This is NOT a game I would want MY kids to play! ERS........you have let yourselves down BIG TIME!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator