Posts created by Tootlestwo

posted in Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed on Dec 5, 12 1:28 PM
Thank you! I'm at the age where I can't see these little bitty things and I guess I just overlooked those coins. I'm not too sure I'm gonna make it through this game because there is so many of these small items it strains my eyes just looking for them!

posted in Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed on Dec 5, 12 2:09 AM
[color=#6704c3] [/color]I am stuck in the tavern. I found all the items but the gold coin. When I click on a hint it takes me to the bartender who keeps asking me to pay for the drinks and says "take this, it might help" but gives me nothing. I hope somebody can help because so far I am frustrated...

posted in Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed on Dec 5, 12 2:09 AM
[color=#6704c3] [/color]I am stuck in the tavern. I found all the items but the gold coin. When I click on a hint it takes me to the bartender who keeps asking me to pay for the drinks and says "take this, it might help" but gives me nothing. I hope somebody can help because so far I am frustrated...

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 12 10:28 PM
I'm am really bummed out! This was a terrible let down. I wished now that I had waited for the SE. I didn't like last years MCF and was so hoping that this one would make up for it. I don't understand why this wonderful collection is going downhill so badly. A big "P.U." pretty much sums it up. I hope the developers are paying attention as it pretty much looks like overall the nays are the popular opinion on this one.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 12 2:02 AM
Okay, I just finished the demo but I have to wait until tomorrow for payday to get the full version. I can tell the other fishies that this looks like the best yet! Already had a "Boo, gotcha" scare in the first few minutes.Thanks BigFish for not making us wait until Thanksgiving as my relatives were getting very tired of being ignored all day while I sat at my "puter". This year I will get to enjoy the turkey!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 12 12:36 AM
Wow! This really threw me off! I am used to waiting on Thanksgiving Eve to get my MCF fix each year. I am so excited to find this awaiting me. Many thanks Big Fish!

Thank you, in my haste I totally overlooked that thread! I think I will take this as an omen and go back to bed and start over!

I am hoping to see a new "Speculation for 2012" on the Mystery Case File circuit. Is there anyone who has heard if we are in for a new one? Although I was not a fan of last years I am hoping to see a new one for this year as it has become a tradition in our household each year. Almost as good as waiting for Santa!

Okay, help please. I have found the key to the aquarium in the dungeon. Everytime I try and put it in the key hole on top of the aquarium it just drops and goes back into my tool bar. Is there a trick to putting it in the hole?

I am so bummed, I didn't even finish the trial because I fell in love with it right away. I purchased it and now it says "access violation" and I can't go back in and play. I hope this get fixed real soon! I'm going uninstall and do the advanced option for downloads to try and reinstall and pray that works........arrrggghhh!

SeaBamboo wrote:hello again wonkyfella

Honest I am not paid to say I like morphing objects, I'm just an older woman who likes to play hidden object games. I haven't played this particular game but assumed they are like the other games I own with MOs.

I won't be trying this MCF until the standard edition comes out as I don't play or buy the collectors ones.
I'm with you SeaBamboo, I was so excited to see that my Thanksgiving was going to be complete with the new game but I have decided to wait for the SE now because the morphing instead of hidden objects turned me off!

Kukikat wrote:I have not tried it yet, but I have to ask: Is there a list of objects that morph or you are just playing a guessing game trying to find what morphs?
No Kukikat, there isn't a list. You have to just sit and look at the screen. I'm so sad as it's a big no for me. I don't really like morphing objects in the first place let alone to have to look through a whole game for them. Bummer for me I guess.....sigh

posted in Mystery of the Ancients: Lockwood Manor on Oct 19, 11 10:16 PM
Sigh..........same thing here. Access violation. Since I see others are having the same problem I will assume that it is a problem with the game and see no sense in going through the whole "Dr. Felix thingy". Drat and dang it! It looked like a good game.

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign on Oct 18, 11 11:58 PM
Oh sigh.............it's a voodoo doll, let's move on.

[size=14][/size]Thanks for the input on the game length fishies, it makes it nice to know how long you can expect a CE to last!

posted in Nightmare Realm on Aug 9, 11 7:58 PM
I didn't not even know this was a CE and was glad that I read the reviews before I bought it. I have been saving 2 for a good game and I guess this looks like its the one! Thanks for all the good reviews fishies

posted in Nightmare Realm on Aug 9, 11 7:36 PM
It is just before you climb up the mushroom. There is a sparkling area and you will find the saw blade in there.

posted in Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You on Aug 1, 11 4:16 PM
[i][b]Yes indeed kimvy, you are so right! Seems that if you have that many free game coupons you are playing and enjoying quite a few games! And I agree with sassielassie, Big Fish has to make money too and I think they are more than generous with the games as far as prices go. There's always other ponds to swim in if you don't like this one but you are liable to end up in a sewer pool if your not careful!

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Seventh Gate on Jul 14, 11 11:05 AM
I don't get it! I played about 3 hours and that was it! There has to be something amiss here as one would think there would be more levels. I got all the way to the "Gate" and that was it. Come on developers where's the rest of the game???

Micha1234 wrote:Sorry Islander....nope. Stays like that and I have to say I found the end of the bonus chapter a particular bummer.
Yeah, that's kinda how I felt too. I loved the first two so went ahead and jumped on this one. I was rather bored and almost feeling like, phew it's almost over. I wasn't real keen on the **** scenes either. Puppet Show was a lot more interesting as far as that goes. Not a bad game, felt like it was worth the money. Great graphics tho and the mini games were fun especially battleship!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator