Posts created by roxanne601

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Apr 5, 18 4:19 PM
Can you continue to play the game after you find all of the magic fish?

posted in Factory Katz: The Grand Banquet on Oct 11, 17 9:39 AM
The hint system was difficult until I noticed that not only does it speed up, but when you are over an item the outline changes to gold.

posted in Factory Katz: The Grand Banquet on Oct 10, 17 4:19 PM
Go to the map. Look on the bottom left and click on the 2nd floor. The correct room will be identified.

posted in Sally's Studio Collector's Edition on May 7, 17 7:04 PM
The carnival girls appeared on the last day of Rio.
One came in early and one came in later. To get the trophy, I kept the first one around until the second one came in by giving her the drink and moving other people around her.

posted in Country Tales on Apr 18, 16 12:39 PM
Build the Shaman tent to get leaves.

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars on Mar 24, 16 1:15 PM
When you play in untimed mode, you complete the level in gold. This even applies to the levels where you have to protect the gardens. I wanted to save these for late, so I started the level and clicked he truck to leave. You still get gold.

posted in Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville on Sep 21, 15 2:48 PM
I would like to see a Clutter 6. A story is not important to me.

Would like to have a shuffle option.

Is there a way to replay levels like on the games that have maps?

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Jul 28, 15 4:12 PM
I made a correction on step 1 and 2. You don't have to move the yellow bird at the start of the game.

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Jul 28, 15 12:04 PM
5. Move the last key next to the chest so that it doesn't get blocked - but don't unlock it until you have the 85%. posted by Janette5

This hint is one of the best tricks in most of the levels.

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Jul 28, 15 11:59 AM
I posted a walkthrough for this level. At first I had too many steps but wanted to post a solution if players were stuck and couldn't continue in the game. If you look at one of the last post in that thread, the refined solution is there.

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Jul 26, 15 5:47 AM
REVISED

1. Starting on the left side of the big bird thing in the middle, move the yellow bird out of the way. I placed him on the square that hangs down.
2. Move the green bird next to the 2 chained green birds. Move the green birds out of the way. I placed one above the bottom gate and one under it so I wouldn't have to move them extra times to keep them out of the way. The gate opens back up after you move the yellow bird out of the way on step 3.
3. Unlock the two chained yellow birds. Move one yellow bird out of the way.
4. Place the 2 green birds around the wise cat to get the yellow key.
Go to the top right side of the game and move the green key across the nail locks to the empty space on the right side of the barrels. If you don't move it now, you might have to make extra moves to use it.
Unlock the yellow chest.
5. Move the 2 yellow birds down to set off the fireworks.
6. Unlock the red chest. You can drag the red key over the green key. (from Claudiasetter )
7. Move the red bird up to the top and unlock the green chest.
8. Move the purple bird that is above yellow chest up and to the left. This move raises the nail gate. Move yellow key in front of it. You can't unlock the yellow chest now because the nail gate is blocking your path.
9. On the top right move the pink bird down to unlock the other 2 pink birds.
Move the two pink bird down to set off the lightning bolt.
10. The nail gate is still locked so go to the bottom part of the game.
11.Move the pink bird that is above the red chest to the right of the other pink bird.
This move opens the nail gate so go back up and unlock the yellow chest.
12. Move the purple bird on top of the chained purple birds. Move the lonely purple bird out of the way so you can get the red key. Unlock the red chest.
13. Move the purple bird down to activate the paint can.
14. On the bottom left move the yellow key across the first row of nail gates.
15. In the square with the last cat, move the purple bird to unlock the 2 chained birds.
16. Move the 2 purple birds around the cat. After that step, move the yellow key across the last set of nails and unlock the yellow chest on the 31st move.

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Jul 24, 15 5:43 AM
Claudiasetter

Your suggestions made it easy. Thanks again for your help.

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Jul 23, 15 3:35 PM

Thanks for your help. I miswrote about the green birds at the top left. I only had to move 2 birds.

Your hint to move the green key early helped save some steps. That was part of my problem. The other problem was not going to the bottom right sooner. I was using extra steps to lower the nails

I was still over on the moves so I made an adjustment to the rest of it.

You wrote:
Your next steps are pretty good again.
When the firework has done its work, move the red on the right out of the way.
Open the red chest (drag it over the green key).
Open the green key.
Now drag the purple bird, standing in front of the golden chest over this nail thing to the left, to be out of the way.
Place the golden key in front of the nail pad.
Carry on with the pink birds as you describe.

REVISED: See new revised in a later post.

After I dragged the red key over the green key to unlock the red box (per your directions), I moved the red bird up to the top square so I could unlock the green chest.

Unlock the green chest.

Move the purple bird above yellow chest up and to the left. This move raises the nail thing. Move yellow key in front of it.

Move the pink bird down to unlock the other 2 pink birds. Move the 2 birds down to activate the lightening bolt.

The nail thing is still locked so go to the bottom part of the game.

Move the pink bird that is above the red chest to the right of the other pink bird.
This move opens the nail thing so unlock the yellow chest

Move the purple bird on top of the other purple birds. Move the lonely purple bird up 2 moves so you can get the red key. Unlock the red chest.

The purple bird down to activate the paint can.

Move the yellow key across the first row of nails.

In the square with the last cat, move the purple bird to unlock the 2 chained birds.
Move the 2 purple birds around the cat. After that step, move the yellow key across the last set of nails and unlock the yellow chest on the 31st move.

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Jul 23, 15 12:43 PM
See revised walkthrough in a later post. I think it is the 9th post.

I can solve the level but have too many moves.

1. Starting on the left side of the big bird thing in the middle, move the yellow bird out of the way. I placed him on the square that hangs down.
2. Move the green bird next to the 2 chained green birds. Move the green birds out of the way. I placed one above the bottom gate and one under it so I wouldn't have to move them extra times to keep them out of the way. The gate opens back up after you move the yellow birds out of the way.
3. Unlock the two chained yellow birds. Move one yellow bird out of the way.
4. Place the 3 green birds around the wise cat to get the yellow key. Unlock the yellow chest.
5. Move the 2 yellow birds down to set off the fireworks.
6. Unlock the red chest.
7. Move the red and purple birds out of the way and to make the gates open so you can get the green key. I'm using too many steps here. Maybe someone can help with using less moves.
8. Unlock the green chest to get the yellow key.
9. Unlock the yellow chest.
10. Move pink bird in top right corner down to unlock 2 chained birds.
11. Move pink birds down to set off lightening bolt.
12. Move purple bird down to unlock one of the two purple birds.
13. Move the purple bird and pink bird out of the way so you can out of the way so you can get the red key to unlock the red chest.
14. Move purple bird next to chained purple bird. This move will activate the paint can.
15. On the bottom left move purple bird to unchain birds. Place birds to remove the cat. Take the key across the gates. I'm making too many moves here, too.
16. Unlock the yellow chest.

Please let me know if you can solve with 31 moves.

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Jul 23, 15 9:56 AM
Glad it helped.

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Jul 23, 15 9:54 AM
Notice in the instructions you move to the left side of the game after step 12.
Leave the purple bird sitting next to the cat in the middle of the arrows until you get to step 17. Then you place a purple bird on the left side of the cat.

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Jul 20, 15 5:17 PM
SPOILER

On the right half of the game:
CORRECTION: On step 1 and 2.......
1. At the top right, leave the yellow bird where it is.
2. Move the red bird out of the way down 1 and over to the right. That clears the way for the next step.
3. Move the yellow bird up to unchain the 2 yellow birds.
4. Move the blue bird up one row and over to the left.
5. Move the 2 yellow birds around the first cat in the row of three to get the yellow key. Unlock yellow chest.
6. Move red bird up the unchain the 2 red birds.
7. Move those 2 red birds around the next cat.
8. Use the blue bird to unchain the 2 other blue birds.
9. Move one blue bird to the first square in the row below the last cat. That makes it move over to the left.
10. Move the other blue bird to the left of the cat to get the red key.
11. Move the pink bird to the square above the chained pink bird. That takes care of the bombs.
11. Go back to the top and get the purple bird and move it to the right of the cat in the middle of the arrows.
12. Unlock the red chest.

Move to the top left of the game.
13. Unlock the green chest.
14. Place the purple bird out of the way on the square to the right of the chest you just unlocked.
15. Unlock the 2nd green chest.
16. Move the red bird out of the way on the square that hangs down below the 3rd square on that row. He will be left at the end of this level.
17. Move the purple bird to the left of the cat on the arrows.
18. Clear out the other purple birds.
19 Unlock the green chest. Unlock the blue chest.

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Jul 20, 15 11:57 AM
I didn't know it either. I was surprised when it worked.

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Jul 20, 15 11:25 AM
I had to start this level by just seeing with moves were possible. Didn't see at first to move purple bird to start.

Then moving the bomb next to pink chained bird with the bomb on the other side. Didn't know that would work until I tried it.

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Jul 20, 15 11:21 AM
yes.. finally got it with 23 moves.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator