Posts created by lavergnecarol

posted in Monument Builders: Golden Gate Bridge on Oct 28, 15 5:32 PM
i am trying to play this game and am the level where i need to deliver light bulbs and lamp posts. where do i find the supplies to make these items so they can be delivered. thanks everyone.

posted in Monument Builders: Golden Gate Bridge on Oct 28, 15 5:28 PM
i am trying to play this game and am at the level where i need to deliver light bulbs and lamp posts but find no way to do this. can anyone help? thanks

posted in Monument Builders: Golden Gate Bridge on Oct 22, 15 7:30 PM
i am at the level where i need to ship light bulbs and lamppost. where do i get them?

posted in Brownies on Aug 27, 15 10:21 AM
i am using windows 8 pc and have tried to play brownies. i get as far as mom being shrunk. when the message says to click on an object to learn about it, it goes to a white screen and then up pops a message that says to close game as brownies module is not responding or wait for the program to respond.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 5 on Dec 29, 14 5:46 PM
i have windows 8 on my all in one computer. more than once i have played this game and i like thew game had to shut down . i thought my progress was saved. the next time i opened the game to continue playing , i have had to restart the game. my progress wasnt saved. i love this game, but i dont want to start over every time i open this game. thanks

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Sep 24, 14 6:44 PM
i want to thank leenie14 and squishy2020 for their help with the trader in this game. i had figured that i needed to click on the market when the trader was there and to use the numbers, but i had to read their comments before i figured out what i was doing wrong. this is not the best game i have played. there are no clear instructions for many parts of the game. i got this free, and i dont know that i would pay for this. i love most of the egyptian games but this was not fully thought out. thank you for listening.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 2, 09 3:21 PM
anybody know how to unlock the cellar door & how to light the room at the bottom of the well

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator