Posts created by sara1968

posted in Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition on May 26, 10 5:53 AM
I too wanted to know when the regular game was coming out. So I customer serviced the question. They said another few weeks. So i guess we will be waiting until the end of June to get this game..

Bug
 posted in Lavender`s Botanicals on Jul 11, 09 6:40 AM
tashdupuis

Did you ever get past the mango butter. I think it is funny, the ingredient chart tells me where to purchase it but it is not for sale at those locations.

If anyone has an answer to this I would greatly appreciate it.

thanks.

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Nov 16, 08 8:24 AM
Puetetre

Thanks for strategy I finally got yellow flag.

posted in Around the World in 80 Days on Nov 15, 08 2:41 PM
playing this game now?

Just wondering? Long time ago i got stuck in Japan and gave up. Well I decided to try again.

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Nov 14, 08 9:52 PM
Hello heidid

when i did this level I built the mine like you said so I can search for gems to purchase the farms.

I built a lumber on 2nd lot so when i build the 1st market, I will have lumber to trade into Gold to build following markets.

I got red flag on this still trying for a yellow flag, very hard.

hope you win the level

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Nov 14, 08 9:48 PM
beadybabe246 wrote:How do you build the academy? when I put a worker on empty land the academy dosen't show up juts market lumber mill farm and mine.

Hi beadybabe246

Welcome to the Forums.

The academy is below the market lumber farm & mine.

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Nov 14, 08 9:45 PM
Mystbecky wrote:Level 16 requires upgrade on 4 buildings to 3 stars. I have farm, lumber & mine, that's only 3 buildings. The academy only requires only one upgrade. What am I missing please.

Hi Mystbecky

Welcome to the forums.

A market can be upgraded to 3 stars.

posted in Red Cross - Emergency Response Unit on Nov 12, 08 10:20 PM
HI,

I was wondering if anyone was playing now?

I purchased today. It seems like a fun game.

I was wondering how many levels it has?

Thanks.

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Nov 10, 08 5:35 PM
Hi Lisrose,

Welcome to the Forums.

Thanks so much for your strategy. I had been working on this for days trying to get the yellow flag.

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Nov 10, 08 4:49 PM
Yaelle wrote:AAAAHHH! No....dont stop there. Someone post the help anyhow??

HI Yaelle,

Scout for Scouting gold & wood

Worker on Farm

2 scholars one each building

as gold came in.

Hired defender and worker for farm

I moved scholars around to upgrade even though not enough wood to upgrade.

I put a merchant on market to make gold.

kept buy wood at the market

hired another worker

built academy. put scholars and a defender on academy right away to upgrade. Upgrade helps lower points and lumber for further upgrades.

put a worker on lumber

kept upgrading and moving scholars around to upgrade.

After scout is done I just cashed him back no longer needed him.

Let us know if this doesn't help. I got a yellow flag doing this.

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Nov 10, 08 4:44 PM
Jaymes007 wrote:I'm able to get every thing but the 75 food reserve. I always just short of time.

HELP

How about a walkthrough for that level.

Hi Jaymes007,

Welcome to the Forums.

I replayed the level there is no requirement for 75 reserves. Are you sure you are on level 16?

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Nov 10, 08 8:09 AM
Hi

I am not sure why your men would be dieing if you have cultivators on farm with Defender.

We must have been typing together. Glad you passed.

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Nov 10, 08 6:10 AM
Hi austin33

Welcome to the Forums.

Build a Gem mine then destroy Gem mine next to silo so Lumber will get maximum from silo.

Scouts = scout
Explorer = Mine
Merchants = market
Lumber = Workers
Scholars Upgrade buildings

defender is moved around where ever there is a clash

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Nov 10, 08 2:52 AM
Hi everyone,

I have been playing off and on; other games are attracting me.

I am getting there one course at a time. I am on Harris Hills. Hope to finish this game.

In the beginning I loved this game, now that I seemed to lack good cards and irons, I am getting bored trying to pass certain courses. Although, I am not a quitter, I will get this game done. It is just taking longer than originally planned.

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Nov 10, 08 2:16 AM
Hi jsg1970

Welcome to the Forums.

I am replaying the level right now to help you. What is coming up short for you. Are you buying lumber instead of waiting for the workers to accumulate it? Are you hiring more scholars for each building? Give us an idea of what is happening at the end so that you don't make the time. Thanks.

Happy Gaming.

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Nov 10, 08 1:42 AM
Hi Skinnymalinky,

Welcome to the Forums.

Could you please give us an idea what your strategy is so we don't repeat our selves? Are you rebuilding the lumber by the silo? Have upgraded the city guild, because that is a big help in training the recruits fast?

I am going to go and replay level to see what other tips I can give.

One other thing is build an academy. Upgrade and the scholars will make some gold for you. Gold is short without the merchants.

Happy Gaming!

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Nov 10, 08 1:37 AM
Hi Yaelle,

I believe you are at the level where we need to hire defenders. If there is a defender at each of the buildings, the workers will not go on strike. Give that a try and let us know if we can help again.

Happy Gaming

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Nov 8, 08 8:08 PM
Your welcome, I am glad I can help. I know what it feels like to be frustrated with a level. I have a couple games I am still working on.

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Nov 8, 08 7:39 PM
Hello Lilacs0507

Welcome to the Forums. I went a redid the level to give the steps I have. I hope this helps you out.

Buy worker and scouter. Put defenders on Fortress until needed other places.

I always think of food increase 1st so I can have more people. I build a farm next to pond.

I have scouter searching for gems to buy the places that will increase my workers performance. Since I have enough gold I purchase 3 scouters to get the job done faster. I purchase the mine next to the pond 1st and have a scouter there mining gems.

I will need to upgrade my farm for the maximum food storage. So I buy a scholar to do the upgrade.

I build lumber to get the wood so I can upgrade.

I also hired merchant to make money.

As soon as you can buy defenders by them keep an eye on your food storage.

Once you have gotten mined gems to purchase the mine by the pond and pond. Don't worry about other mine it is not needed. Exchange scouters with workers for lumber.

Also demolish the mine by the pond and build another farm while upgrading the 1st farm. So you will have more food storage and can buy defenders as the same time. Once the 1st farm was upgrade no need of wood, so I moved to workers to 2nd farm. As I did this I had enough food storage. I just kept buying defenders until I had 25. Then I just waited for the defenders to their job. I got yellow flag with this.

Remember to work as fast as you can.

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Nov 8, 08 6:17 AM
Isovolta wrote:For already two days I'm trying to pass this 17 level without any chance!
Pls. let me know what's the best order to do things and up grades to avoid problems with the last task, coming a little bit too late!

Hi! Welcome to the Forums!

Did Jvork's advice help you out? If not let us know so we can give you some more tips.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator