Posts created by karen888

posted in Syberia on Sep 8, 11 1:35 PM
Did Oscar say why he wouldn't take your ticket? There are things that must be ON the train before it will leave. Go back and see if Oscar has more to say as to why the train isn't leaving the station.

posted in Syberia on Aug 21, 11 1:23 PM
Use the light tan color for his boots.

posted in Syberia on Jul 2, 11 11:17 AM
This is a tricky puzzle. have you tried to test Boris's blood yet? His blood will not be accepted.... then try Kate's blood again...keep trying until it's accepted.... and good luck!

posted in Syberia on May 30, 11 1:17 PM
Hi murder 1. There is no official walkthrough for Syberia I or II and you'll need it. Goggle ' Syberia Walkthroughs' and you should see several..... Good luck and have fun and call on the fishies to help.

posted in Syberia on Feb 28, 11 12:56 PM
I dont think a tool is required to open this box...just click on it.........attach the loose wires.... This is a tricky puzzle..... You have to take the blood testing kit and go find the drunk cosmonaut..... That doesn't work........so you have to do the test on Kate's blood...Keep trying....

posted in Syberia II on Feb 1, 11 7:46 AM
rgallant, there is talk of Syberia III being released in 2012..but we've heard this before. Microids has been bought out and it's unlikely that Benoit Sokal will be involved with a sequel...Now it's just wait and see. Maybe another software company will develop a game as good as Syberia............ Yes??

posted in Syberia on Jan 28, 11 12:59 PM
I'm stil waiting...waiting...waiting..for a new game that is equal to Syberia. I have come to 'hate' any and all hidden object games..... I recently tried one...only because the main character is a ' Benoit Sokal' invention........I quit fifteen minutes intot he trial version.......couldnt handle it....I want... another Kate/Oscar adventure...I want the gorgeous art and imaginative storyline and far off locations that don't really exist.... Yes...Syberia III is supposedly in production.....but will it measure up to the first two? One can only dream.

posted in Syberia II on Jan 27, 11 1:42 PM
Reneee...I remember this being a tricky puzzle..... stick with it! I can't remember the exact sequence... but keep trying different things until you crack the puzzle...the walkthroughs should help! Good luck..and let us know when you finish.

posted in Syberia II on Jan 27, 11 10:03 AM
JUdy...have you consulted a walkthrough yet? This game has lots of puzzles that must be solved in order to advance..the walkthroughs are a great source for puzzle solving. Simply google, ' Syberia II Walkthrough" and lots will come up.... Good luck!

posted in Syberia II on Jan 26, 11 2:26 PM
Some news from Microids. Syberia III will be released in 2012. This comes from the group leader of Syberia III a group of fans on Facebook. Not sure about the ' truth' of this announcement...but one can only hope!

posted in Syberia II on Jan 25, 11 3:03 PM
mcurty....yes that's interesting.... there is a group on Facebook called, ' Syberia III" check it out if you like. I just received a notification today about S III...have no idea if it's authentic. Benoit Sokal's new company is caled White Birds Productions...its based in France... but I dont think they bought out Microids...

posted in Syberia II on Jan 25, 11 12:04 PM
Interesting...just got a notice from my ' Syberia III" group. says that Microids is working on production for Syberia III........due out in 2012........We'll see....i've heard this before. So far, nothing about Sokal being involved with S III ... can't imagine what it would look like without Sokal's genius.

posted in Syberia II on Jan 24, 11 2:36 PM
Benoit Sokal's games have stood up well since they were first introduced 9 or 10 years ago as evidenced by the new fans who continue to play and enjoy them. There was buzz around the idea that Syberia III would be coming out in the summer of 09 then 2010.... it never happened.... and it's not likely. Too bad no one else seems to be able to top these games....I'm still waiting.

posted in Syberia II on Jan 23, 11 3:10 PM
Cinder...always my advice....... get a walkthrough. It's interesting to me why Sokal and team didn't feel it ' necessary' to create a walkthrough for this game... some of the puzzles are impossible to solve on their own..

posted in Syberia II on Jan 23, 11 2:50 PM
Nite... you should contact Benoit Sokal immediately..... (not)

posted in Syberia II on Jan 23, 11 2:44 PM
I'm laughing at the very thought of asking ' Oscar' anything.....because he has NO answers..... until towards the end of Syberia II.... then he really comes through.....Yes...I agree with Mr. Russ...without first playing S I..... one would have a hard time understanding much of anything..... such as: Why is Hans so short and so child like? And how did Kate get to Syberia... and why is she even here? Lots of background info in S I to prepare for S II

posted in Syberia on Jan 21, 11 10:25 AM
Nannie hang in there.... this game is worth the trouble. There is no walkthrough for this game on Big Fish...so you might want to investigate one on the internet....it can be invaluable to you. Good Luck.

Have you found the key to ring the bell on the front desk....... talked to the innkeeper....... He will take Kate and her bags (on request) to her room............ then there will be things to do....

posted in Syberia on Jan 20, 11 2:57 PM
Keep trying.... lead her to the chair and click on it....she will sit eventually..

posted in Syberia II on Dec 26, 10 8:19 PM
Not sure if you can ' clear' the scenes, but I think the game will ask you if you want to begin a new game. Also, you can put new scenes in saved boxes to replace old ones.

posted in Syberia on Dec 21, 10 7:05 AM
I think some people feel compelled to 'finish' a game once purchased and downloaded. Sadly, I have several unfinished games on my computer. For me to continue with a game, there must be enough there to propel me forward.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator