Posts created by prchalpn

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Evil Inside Collector's Edition on Mar 23, 15 4:43 PM
Cork problem here too! Can't even back out of the HOG. Come on BF fix this game.
I'm really enjoying this game and HATE getting this far and not able to finish.

posted in Legend of Maya on Jan 20, 15 8:48 AM
BearKat would you PM me too when you can with the same info. Or anyone that knows.
Thank you!

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 4, 15 10:41 AM
Yeah. I DL'd and it said I had a newer version. So it didn't DL anything.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 4, 15 10:39 AM
Yes it is!!! We'll just agree and say it is lol.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 15 8:49 AM
Me too! just go into your programs and uninstall it.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 15 8:43 AM
You can click on a mods name and PM them. They are good about getting back to you.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 15 8:41 AM
I think its a dove or a pigeon. We have them here where I live and that's what it sounds like to me. Not positive though. sorry.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 15 8:39 AM
Your not going to want to hear this but uninstall or do another profile.
I'm sorry, I hate when I'm told that but most of the time it works.

posted in Nevertales: Shattered Image Collector's Edition on Dec 11, 14 12:17 PM
I'm trying to get my mother through this part but I'm unable to get the key from statue or find a bone to combined with dagger for the skeleton key or trigger a puzzle according to the guide. Keeps saying there nothing to do.
Has she run into a bug in the game, or can someone give me a little more info please.
Thank you for any help!!!!

Oh don't get me wrong, I love the MCF Games but I just feel like it doesn't have that nail biting, jumping out of skin feel like previous. Their still good but I guess its just me. And I like the live actors. It brought the realness to the game for me.
I hope everyone enjoyed playing it!!

ETA: Thank you FrauMeike! I didn't know all that. Guess that's why I felt the last couple years it was off.

I love Elephants games but NO ONE does MCF better than you! I
I always look forward to the game every year, and get so excited when it arrives!
But when you passed the reigns to another developer, it hasn't quite been the same.
Don't get me wrong, they did a good job and I love their games for the most part but please if there is anyway to take ownership back on the game, Get it back and put your BF touch back in it. I know these games take along time to create, with all the research and all. But only the original creator knows how to do it.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy on Oct 22, 14 9:34 AM
twinsoniclab, you can usually go to the nancy drew website and demo most of their games.

posted in Criminal Investigation Agents: Petrodollars on Oct 13, 14 10:41 AM
It is horrible!
You would think the developer would get a clue. They cant possibly be selling that good.
It gave me a headache and I had to get two Tylenol.

posted in Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness on Oct 7, 14 12:05 PM
Hi BorisDr!
Thank you for coming to the forum. It means a lot to us when the developer care enough to talk with us.
I found your game to be very enjoyable. Love the story, graphics are pretty and love the characters and VO's.
As you already know, the hint takes too long. And I've read the interactive HO's started off great but then you went to standard plain word lists. Why is that?
Interactive makes it so much more enjoyable. I found that the game was a bit HO heavy. I like HO's but love the adventure. Oh and the morphing objects, awesome!
Thank you again for a really good game. I'm looking forward to more of your games and to see how you improve with each game.
I believe you and your team will be a well know game developer. Keep up the good work.

I love the little helpers but I don't think they need to be in ALL games.
Sometimes I think their out of place or inappropriate for a certain type of game.

Did you look in the SG?

posted in Big Win Goldmine on Jun 25, 14 6:14 AM
Nothing! Neither is Braveland.
Really BF?! This is the best you can do for us long time members?

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jun 22, 14 8:23 AM
Probably not as its a soft release. Try googling it and see what you can find.

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jun 22, 14 8:09 AM
no sound either except the music.
I also have to keep clicking on the zoom in scenes 3 or 4 times before they stay up.

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall on May 26, 14 5:24 AM
melGB wrote:Hi can anyone help please?

I bought the game but after a very long time down loading was messaged that Direct X has failed. I uninstalled then reinstalled but got same message. I have windows 8 and presumed I would have no problem down loading.
Any suggestions greatly received.

Thanks

I've sent you a PM melGB that might help you.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator