Posts created by westvirginiawife

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 24: Deserted Island on Oct 11, 17 1:26 PM
I decided I did not want the game, so I exited out of it and then attempted to delete the game using the game manager. I got an error message stating the game was still running. I rebooted my computer and tried again. I got the same message again. HELP, please!! How can I delete this game?

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Magic Mosaics on Jan 14, 17 9:07 AM
Just wondering if there is a fix in the works to resolve the issues myself and others have had trying to play the game? Just tried again and still having the same issues. Tried all of the suggested fixes, but no luck. Thanks!

posted in Thanksgiving Day Mosaic on Nov 21, 16 3:39 AM
I downloaded the game. When I tried to play it my screen continually flashed and I was unable to play at all. I had to restart the computer to get it to stop. I use Windows 10. Another disappointment in trying to play a game on Windows 10.

posted in Edge of Reality: Ring of Destiny Collector's Edition on May 1, 16 5:51 AM
I won't go into minute detail since all of the other posts seem to show the exact problem I have. Windows 10, demo played without problems, bought the game and now all I see is a black screen with a spinning hourglass, deleted and downloaded again without resolution of the problem, had the same issue with the Dark Romance game.

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Magic Mosaics on Apr 11, 16 4:40 AM
I downloaded it without issues. When I tried to play the game, it never begins. When I used task manager to exit, it shows less than the 60 minutes of trial period I should be allowed to try the game.
UPDATE 7-7-16: Still unable to play the game. Same issues. Game will not open. Is there a fix in the works anytime soon?

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Winter Solitaire on Sep 10, 14 5:51 PM
I think the game would have been enjoyable if the cards hade been more easily read. It was difficult to read the faces on the cards because of the small size of them. Hopefully, they will upgrade the game with larger card faces. If they do, then I may reconsider purchasing the game. As it stands now, I think I will pass on it.

posted in The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire on Jul 3, 14 5:04 PM
I have not seen any of the "companions" that are supposed to assist you by removing or flipping cards. I have the 4 spaces available for them, but after playing through 4 levels, I have yet to see one appear. Is there a certain level you must play to before they appear?

posted in Magic Maze on Jun 15, 12 11:07 AM
My strategy was to run to the edge as soon as I could and then all of the monsters were in front of me. After I started doing this, I did not lose any more lives in this level.

I am unable to read any of the text at the bottom of the screen. There is a band about two inches wide across the bottom that looks like lots of pixels. I can't change the screen size. The picture is cut off at the bottom and I am unable to see any of that part of the screen.

posted in The Clumsys 2: Butterfly Effect on May 2, 11 2:52 PM
I have Windows XP. Every time I start the game it runs continually from the end stats on one scene to the end stats on the next scene without stopping and without me playing the scene. It will finally stop when you get to the mini-game where you turn the gears that drop the colored balls. When I play through that, it will do the same again. I uninstalled, did everything sugested about updating programs and re-installed the game. Still does the same thing!

WilJul wrote:
westvirginiawife wrote:
I am having the same problem. I am at the harpoon and click when it reads "move to neighboring ship" and I just end up back on the deck of the same ship.

Hi westvirginiawife! Are you certain you are being taken to the deck of the same ship? And when you click on the harpoon, it takes you to a deck. But it's the deck of the SECOND ship. Check the door leading off the deck to see which ship you're on. You should see a different puzzle on each door. The name puzzle is on the first ship. The puzzle with dots and numbers is on the second ship.

Let us know how it works out.

Thanks for the reply. I do end up on the same ship because when I click to move to neighboring ship I end up on a deck. I click at the bottom of the screen and it takes me down to the harpoon again.

WilJul wrote:
Riebe wrote:Having a problem in the Last Rites section. I've moved from one pirate ship to another, but now can't return. Clicking "Move to neighbouring Ship" just puts me back on the deck of the 2nd ship. I need to move to the 1st ship. Any suggestions?
Running on a Mac.

Hi Riebe! Welcome to the forums!
When you are on the deck of the second ship look down near the bottom of your screen. you will see a bit of railing with the harpoon jutting out. When you scroll your cursor over the area a box will pop up that says "move to Storeroom". Click your cursor. This will take you back to the first ship to the room where the harpoon gun is.
Good luck!

I am having the same problem. I am at the harpoon and click when it reads "move to neighboring ship" and I just end up back on the deck of the same ship.

posted in Tornado: The secret of the magic cave on Sep 3, 10 12:12 PM
Pretty decent game. I like the graphics. It helped to adjust the brightness on the screen to find some of the objects. Way too short. It ended very suddenly, not expecting the finish to come so abrubtly. Used a free credit to get this game, wish I had not.

I downloaded the game, and the picture is abour 2 inches off-center to the right. This is the only program or game I have on my computer that does this. Any suggestions??

Never mind, I changed to HD resolution and it solved the problem. Thanks anyway

I downloaded the game, and the picture is abour 2 inches off-center to the right. This is the only program or game I have on my computer that does this. Any suggestions??

posted in The White House on Jan 9, 10 5:49 AM
When I have game set to play on full screen, my cursor will not move all the way to the right side or all the way to the bottom of the screen. Unable to click on all of the items or the menu at the bottom. If I switch to windowed, I can move the cursor all the way around the screen, but have trouble finding some items because of the smaller size.

posted in The Mirror Mysteries on Dec 28, 09 11:59 AM
I replayed the second time using a different character name and the mini-games were already solved. Even though the mini-games are already solved on replay, you can still use the inventory item and then the game will proceed. At least it did for me.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Apr 29, 09 6:25 PM
Margie,
I got it, finally! When I was trying to find the envelope, I was using the "sonar" thing. When the silhouette turned red, I would click and then get a view of the table top with the cards. I suddenly realized the envelope was on the man in the suit and then was able to put the knife on the cactus. Thanks for your assistance!
Nini

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Apr 29, 09 3:20 PM
I tried placing the knife on the cactus, but was told to do that later.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Apr 29, 09 2:36 PM
Thanks for the directions to the walkthrough. I looked at it but am still stuck at the card table with the James brothers. I get a magnifying glass on the table, click on the table, then can't figure out what to do nexk. I have a knife and three keys, none of them work on the space in front of the player on the left (that is where the hint button directs me). I have played the card game that got me the keys and found all of the other objects. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for the help.
Nini

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator