Posts created by rozinda60

posted in Bridge to Another World: Alice in Shadowland on Jan 8, 17 9:10 AM
rozinda60 wrote:hello.. my issue is i must be nearing end in tweedledum and tweedledee when i use spools and open door take the YARN HANDLE and examine portal using watch my game freezes!! and only way out of game is to close down laptop?? HELP!!!

DO I PRESUME I HAVE EITHER POSTED THIS WRONGLY OR I HAVE NO ANSWERS?

posted in Bridge to Another World: Alice in Shadowland on Dec 3, 16 2:39 PM
hello.. my issue is i must be nearing end in tweedledum and tweedledee when i use spools and open door take the YARN HANDLE and examine portal using watch my game freezes!! and only way out of game is to close down laptop?? HELP!!!

posted in Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 16 9:17 AM
thank you thank you!! never thought i would get this!

posted in Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 16 11:22 AM
in the hunting lodge i cannot get fly with swatter in the HOP help please

posted in Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond - The Untold Story on May 28, 15 12:09 PM
i'm struggling on this too!! and seems you cannot skip it?

posted in Labyrinths of the World: Shattered Soul on Nov 6, 14 1:36 PM
thank you so much for replying.. i have looked at walkthrough but just shows you the polygon all assembled! still dont know how i do that? have actually restarted the game under a diff name to see if i'm missing something? will let you know how i get on!!

posted in Labyrinths of the World: Shattered Soul on Nov 2, 14 12:13 PM
got turquoise polygon from margarets room but just cannot see how i put it together to insert into portal in laboratory! have checked walkthrough but no joy! help

posted in Labyrinths of the World: Shattered Soul on Oct 30, 14 2:54 PM
well i bought this game but sadly i'm loosing the will to live with it!! cannot get by the beginning!! I am stuck between the hall, lab and margarets room and cannot get out!! The hint button doesn't work and the map is a waste of time as it just shows me these 3 locations and not available actions!! have this polygon that i cannot put together so cannot move on!!! grrrrrr

posted in Labyrinths of the World: Shattered Soul on Oct 22, 14 1:36 PM
got above from margarets room but just cannot see how i put it together to insert into portal in laboratory! have checked walkthrough but no joy! help

well didnt get any tips outa this forum! been trying the stained glass window for days but pieces just will not fit in! when i try to place them they revert back to small white pieces... HELP!! pl

posted in Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House on Jul 20, 14 8:13 AM
thanks George will go do that! didnt know there was a net search!

posted in Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House on Jul 19, 14 4:51 AM
i notice now and then that there is a yellow object beside the rubbish bins but when i put someone on it it says "not ready for this"? can anyone help me please

posted in Virtual Families on Apr 30, 14 11:13 AM
i get same message! is there a problem here?

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on Feb 22, 13 2:20 PM
well havng read this i only have 4 pieces of chalk! i think doll may have something to do with my missing piece but cannot get head off! help

posted in The Stroke of Midnight on Mar 19, 11 2:50 PM
rozinda60 wrote:my problem are the cobwebs on statues!!!! i have been cleaning them for weeks but cant get the rug back up behind them! i think i'm doing something wrong? please help thank you
WELL GIVING UP ON THIS!! DONT UNDERSTAND THIS FORUM I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING WRONG NO-ONE REPLIES!!

posted in The Stroke of Midnight on Mar 16, 11 3:20 PM
yes i have referred to the walkthrough, it says to clean the armoured statues 3 times which i have done (repeatedly) but when i go back to the rug it keeps saying "clean the cobwebs" !! i have gone all over this scene to no avail. help!!

posted in The Stroke of Midnight on Mar 16, 11 11:51 AM
my problem are the cobwebs on statues!!!! i have been cleaning them for weeks but cant get the rug back up behind them! i think i'm doing something wrong? please help thank you

posted in The Stroke of Midnight on Mar 14, 11 1:39 PM
my problem are the cobwebs on statues!!!! i have been cleaning them for weeks but cant get the rug back up behind them! i think i'm doing something wrong? please help thank you

posted in The Stroke of Midnight on Feb 27, 11 1:03 PM
why, when i try to download the above walkthrough i just keep getting sent to "HOME PAGE"!!! i have tried this on several occasions but still end up in home page

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Dec 6, 10 2:30 PM
ty ty you helped me find this!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator