Posts created by mamawathome

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix on Jul 9, 12 9:37 PM
Went into the room to the left of the gate soon after starting the game and the thorns and golden phoenix would not interact.

posted in White Haven Mysteries on Feb 17, 12 11:10 PM
Earlier this evening my husband and I were really enjoying this game on two different computers. We quit playing for awhile and when we went to sign back in we got a message saying the file has been corrupted and we would have to start again. Has anyone else ran into this problem. I am very upset over this.

posted in Echoes of Sorrow on Apr 4, 11 2:32 PM
Sometimes maddening but overall a good game. Wish that they had somehow made the story longer and the hidden object harder but overall a game to buy. It was a slow start and I was a bit reluctant at first but then it went fairly quickly. 3 out of five stars for this one.

My husband started up the game and only then realized that you pretty much had to play the game with the strategy guide. First scene he picked up what a piece next to the dolphin and when he went to use it the piece was not there. Went to the strategy guide and realized that he could not go forward.

Go with Puppet Show, it is great. Another is Ghost Ship and it is not a collectors edition but well worth your time.

gillydi53 wrote:Now I'm stuck be cause I wanted a game today to fill my second punchcard .Won't buy this one as i'm not keen on water themed games the DD is not to my taste at all but don't want to leave my punchcard with 5 games .As someone commented earlier I wish BF would let us carry cards over .Will have to decide whether to buy puppetshow CE !

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 11 11:32 PM
Finished the game and the only glitches I found were slow disoriented in several places but it is the computer. When I went in to play the Bonus game I could not get the phone book after many attempts and when I clicked on the hint button it appears to be pointing at the gloves. Please advise on the second problem. Thank you.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 19, 11 12:38 AM
It is running very slow in the beginning. Then it was hard to control my curser. Also, trying to quit the game was diffecult. So I had to Cntrl, alt, delet.

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 5:19 AM
Hi,

I spent almost 32 minutes looking for the two parts needed for the time machine. I fould the one capsule looking one but still haven't found the other. Would someone please help me. Thank you

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 11 3:14 PM
Hi,

I have looked high and low for it. I put the glove on before the suit was even lowered. I'm not able to go a further with the game.

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 11 2:56 PM
Hi,

Before I realized that you had to have all four items I tried putting three of them on. One of them was the glove. When I put it on it dissapeared. The other two items went back into my inventory. When I got the spotlight and added that plus the two that went back into my inventory, it said I still needed the gaunlet. I can't get it back, or know where it is. Help.

I'm having trouble buying the game. I hit continue and it goes right back to the same screen. I've bought over a hundred games and never had a problem. Getting to the point where I just won't buy it.

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 4, 10 1:26 PM
I'm having the same problem. I can't pick them up to put them in the correct spaces. Help

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 10 1:48 PM
Miniatures1 wrote:Do not like all the advertisement before game will close other wise great game!

I agree with you one hundred percent. When I want to close a game I want to be able to do it right away.

posted in Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower on Aug 20, 10 10:29 AM
Hi all,

I loved the first one so much. My husband and I sat here and played it together. So when the CE one came out I could hardly wait for it to be offered for 6.99. What a dissapointment. I bought it based on the first review. It's just not as good as the first one was. Honestly I got bored with it. I like the searching and traveling around. This one seems to be the same ole thing with everywhere you go.

posted in Escape the Lost Kingdom on May 6, 10 3:30 AM
I was really enjoying the game. I can't believe it was only about two and a half or three hours long.

posted in Escape the Lost Kingdom on May 6, 10 3:29 AM
Did I miss something in this game? It seems to me it took only about three hours to finish.

posted in Deadtime Stories on Apr 29, 10 3:03 PM
I can't find the can. It is checked off in my book but it is not in my inventory

can
 posted in Deadtime Stories on Apr 29, 10 3:00 PM
the can is checked off as I already having it but it is not in my inventory. the only can I have has the white dye in it and it won't take that. help

posted in The Sultan's Labyrinth: A Royal Sacrifice on Apr 6, 10 1:03 AM
why won't the bucket go into the fountain?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator