Posts created by doughnuts49er

posted in Mystery Tales: Eye of the Fire Collector's Edition on Oct 6, 16 4:25 PM
Same thing is happening to me collydoll. I am running win 10.

Same here. Nail file set just vanished.

posted in Mystery Novel on Sep 5, 15 6:41 AM
Okay, I found the brush and was able to move on. I am at the point where I have found 4 idols. Not sure where to go/what to do now.

posted in Mystery Novel on Sep 5, 15 5:26 AM
I have to find a container for water to put out the fire. Need to find a brush to get the code on the wall to open the cell. Need to fix the medallion(found 1 piece). I have no clue as to where to go next or what to do. Thanks.

posted in Mystery Tales: Alaskan Wild Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 15 10:54 AM
I am running win 8.1. I can not get the pencil after doing the hop in the visitor center/museum. I tried a new profile starting over, but same thing happens. Thank you.

posted in Mystery Tales: Alaskan Wild Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 15 10:49 AM
Same here. No pencil. Started over with new profile and same thing.

posted in Dog Unit New York: Detective Max on Jun 3, 15 9:08 AM
I am stuck here as well. Any help??? Anyone?????? Thanks in advance.

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Aug 29, 14 7:37 AM
you have to click on the puzzle icon to combine items. hope this helps

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Aug 26, 14 5:14 PM
Where do I find the nails in the Ranger park?

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Aug 26, 14 5:11 PM
Use the hook to pull down the stairs to attic. Look up in the upstairs hallway.

posted in Tales of Sorrow: Strawsbrough Town on Aug 22, 12 9:11 AM
Is the holy water NOT going into inventory a glitch?? Any one else having this problem?? I hope there is a fix for this soon.

posted in Tales of Sorrow: Strawsbrough Town on Aug 20, 12 5:32 PM
Same here. Hope there is a fix.

posted in Twisted Lands: Origin on Aug 20, 12 10:40 AM
the game downloaded and installed with no problems. When I open the game to play, there is no text where text is supposed to be, only white blocks(for lack of a better explanation). Can anyone help? Thank you.

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Sep 3, 11 6:43 AM
Same with me, I have done everything you have witch, and am still stuck. It's got to be a game glitch/bug.

posted in The Secrets of Arcelia Island on Aug 31, 11 9:08 PM
I too, have problems with the podium. I put the tile on it, but it did not trigger a mini game. I also can not trigger a game at the well. And thirdly, I put the bag of gems on the ?? in the marketplace(sorry, I forgot what it is), and no mini game triggered there either. All of these bugs are getting very old, folks. Are we going to get a fix for this, I hope????

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 12:09 PM
If you have finished, perhaps you could help me. I'm stuck in the maze with the poltergiest little girl. I put the green object in the hole in the window, and used one glass shard, and do not know what to do next. I've tried to follow the diagram in the journal, but no luck. Thank you so much in advance.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 11:59 AM
I need the walk through. I am stuck in the attic. I put the green object in the hole in the window, and used 1 glass shard. I don't know what to do next. I tried to follow the diagram in the journal, but can't do it. Please help. Thank you.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on Jun 10, 10 9:47 AM
I am on chapter 4, location 4. My problem is the little fish with the lantern. This fish was not, and is not swimming around. When I clicked on it to give it the lantern, it was stationary in the picture. How do you get it to swim? Is there a fix for this? When I click on the big fish skeleton, it just says it's to dark to see in here. When I click on the lantern fish, it just says now he can see. I know from reading other posts that other people have had this same problem, but do not see a solution. I hope there is one. Thanks in advance.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on Jun 9, 10 7:02 PM
Hi everyone. I gave the lantern to the little fish so he can see again, but he was not and is not swimming around. He is outside the big fish, and I can not get him to swim around. I know he's supposed to so I can get the last bucket piece, and the the pearl etc. How do I get him to swim? I hate to have to quit and try to start over. Thank you in advance.

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville on Jun 10, 09 8:25 PM
Thank you soooo much. I found them and have moved on. I really like this game!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator