Posts created by donkeyscommand

posted in Hotel Dash: Suite Success on Jan 4, 14 6:03 AM
I think I may have a similar issue. When trying to play the game I keep getting the Z's to indicate guests sleeping flashing up on the screen in distorted ways. It's very distracting and incredibly annoying. I've tried running it as a Vista with compatability mode, no luck still.

posted in Cake Mania 2 on Jun 30, 13 3:50 AM
Hi,

Ok, I played Risha first and then moved onto Jack, but I can't get a superstar on January. I don't understand why it's so hard! Usually I'm only just not there, and I can't firgure out why they could design it like that. I've tried making sure all the customers leave with five hearts but that has had little to no effect, what is going on?

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand that Feeds on Jun 7, 10 10:07 AM
How do you get the GSR off the dead guys body? THERE IS NO SWAB!!!

posted in DNA on Feb 26, 09 5:24 PM
Personally, I will only play eternal. Puzzle mode is annoying and the timed mode doesn't give you half the time you need. In eternal it actually brings out what ever fun there is in the game but the ridiculous way it was made Why didn't they use a grid for the proteins? Nooo, they had to get them to float about and make it difficult to get anything good and also they HAD to put in viruses that move too much and by the time that you have a combo that could bust the virus it about 5 minutes too late! Frankly the way this game designs brings my views of it down sharply because it is so hard to play!If the company who made this watching, make a DNA 2 but add more colours, improve the graphics and for goodness sake give us a grid not a mess!

posted in Coyote`s Tale: Fire and Water on Feb 26, 09 5:17 PM
This game is absolutely dreadful. All the dialogue sounds like it's being spoken by a 2 year old girl. The puzzles are a joke and the the manufactures couldn't even be bothered to realize you could skip ALL the god levels and just play the searching levels. This game is a COMPLETE waste of your money and time and if you like this kind of game for the love of Big Fish, buy The Mystery Of Unicorn Castle, Azada or one of the many other games that are 5 billion times better than this. Anyone who honestly like dthis game should check their pulse, they may be dead...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator