Posts created by pegelee

posted in Luxor Adventures on Nov 23, 09 9:13 AM
i purchased this game and love it but when I downloaded the upgrade now I can't play it . It just sits in the screen where the star is and the hour glass trying to load. I deleted and reinstalled but this does nothing. Has this happened to anyohe else. Can't play the game

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 24, 09 9:20 AM
I played 3 levels of this game last level being the sonar machine and then when I clicked on the island scene it flashed forward thru the end and stopped asking to play again. Has this happened to anyone else? I was going to purchase this game but with all the glitches and problems won't buy it unless they fix it.

posted in Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond on Jun 28, 09 3:26 PM
Yes thats how I discovered it. I went back and took them all out of the vases and started over again only to be 1 flower short

posted in Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond on Jun 28, 09 3:13 PM
I do not have enough flowers to complete the puzzle, I am missing one flower. Any ideas or suggestions on what to do or if anyone else has this problem. I cannot go on to the next level without completing this puzzle

posted in Mushroom Age on Oct 19, 08 5:30 AM
Im stuck in the store room with the lights out. Does anyone know how to get the lights on?

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 7, 08 2:41 PM
Help, I'm lost in the maze with King Arthur. Have only two items to find, the Hawk & Sir Lancelot but can't seem to find my way around, keep going around in circles. Anyone have any ideas how to get out?

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 25, 08 6:17 AM
I also finished the game but have no flag for Egypt. Have found all the crystles, maybe a glitsch in the game

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 21, 08 8:18 AM
Lorifish wrote:Well stated prpldiva... you are always so nice to everyone by helping and you do not get paid for it. You are just a genuinely nice fish!

Now I have a question... I feel like such a moron because I have beaten this game already I am on my 2nd time through and I am stuck. I am in the burial mound and Samarkind. (This must have been where my 17 year old stole my seat and played a portion of the game, she got addicted too!) I have a broom and a golden rams head and for the life of me no idea how to use them. I am missing part of the knife, part of the carpet and part of the tile. I have beaten the puzzles and I have beaten my head against this puter trying to figure this out... can anyone help?

Take the broom and sweep away the spider then place your golden rams head in the shadowed place, then a piece of the missing puzzle piece appears.

Does anyone know where the carpet goes?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator