Posts created by maryire

posted in World Mosaics Chroma on Feb 11, 14 12:34 AM
I like the new World Mosaic game. I agree that having to pay for hints, etc leaves a bad taste in my mouth. However I am been lucky enough not to have to pay anything thus far. I am currently at level 120.

My question is about the scoring. I don't understand how to increase the points. I have only been able to get a star for points about half the time. Can someone explain the scoring. The help has nothing about this.

Thanks,

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 12 6:56 PM
When I downloaded the game, it came up as trial expired before I even played it. I have all the previous Awakening games and really enjoyed them and was hoping to try this one. How can I get it to reset since I have never had an opportunity to play.

Thanks,

posted in Tulula: Legend of a Volcano on Nov 23, 10 5:37 PM
Right before entering the volcano, you must use the hammer to remove the chains and then align the rings. The problem is the ring in the middle will not align straight. I have pulled the ropes in every way, but this ring will not straighten.

I thought this was a cute game, but now with this and after reading all the other problems, I am having my doubts.

Can anyone help?

posted in Gemsweeper on Mar 22, 09 12:26 PM
Is anyone else having a problem with this game automatically pausing while playing? It happens in both Quest and Arcade mode. I no longer can play the game because it pauses every few seconds.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator