Posts created by cindilousim

posted in Paradise on Jul 26, 09 7:04 PM

Where is the projector? And once you use the punch card will it be removed from inventory? I am so confused.

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 10, 09 6:15 AM
mahbah55 wrote:I know, I felt horrible. At least it survives.

I felt terrible too!

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 7, 09 7:59 PM
Use the spacebar to get through the dialogue.....works wonders.....Hope you are enjoying this game as much as I am.....Just an FYI save alot.....We had a power outage this evening due to a storm....i hadnt saved in a while so I had to start over....

posted in Syberia II on Jan 25, 09 7:23 PM
never mind....i figured it out.....i never checked the cable at the train.

posted in Syberia II on Jan 25, 09 7:01 PM
I have the cable attached to the train I go up and pull lever on the right but when i try to pull the lever on the left it says.....its stuck. Any suggestions on what i am not doing.....oh...and when i pull lever on right i am guessing it is supposed to tightened up the cable? but it does not...

posted in Syberia on Jan 13, 09 7:07 PM
paula331 wrote:Oh no!!!!! I started playing Syberia a couple days ago, and I went on to play again this morning , I went back to where I saved the game and when she trys to walk away it goes black screen!!!!!!!!! I 'm at the part where she is in Barrockstadt and she goes up the ladder to collect the egg on top of the metal wing. When she walks down the ladder she goes to walk over the train to go back to the Univerisity. Help, Help, Help Please!!!!

I am stuck at same place too. I love this game, I hope they come out with a fix for this!

posted in Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun on Dec 16, 08 8:56 PM
Twice now I have laid the sandwhich in the post/library and my game has crashed....any ideas?

posted in Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun on Dec 16, 08 7:45 PM
arlenebeaupre wrote:Talk to Linda in the Library to resolove the problem. The library is at Adelaide's store in Lethercombe. Hope this helps you.

Thank you....problem resovled~!

posted in Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun on Dec 14, 08 9:05 PM
Having trouble finding the mineral oil....any hints?

whoop.....i am a jellyfish now

posted in Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun on Dec 14, 08 9:03 PM
7warrior7 wrote:I was experiencing the same problem with the screen going white so I tried a couple of different things that stopped that from happening. In the options I unmarked some of the enhancements and also marked anti aliasing(which helps if your PC isnt running to full requirements). Then I went to the people who made the game and downloaded a patch which I then installed. When installing make sure the folder you install it into is just agatha christie evil under the sun in program files,find it there first and make sure it has your game stuff in it plus granny.dll. After doing those things the game worked and is running smoothly. I hope it helps.

Thank you so much 7warrior7....i did what you said and not one white out since. I turned off everything except the text.....yay.....i can play now.....

posted in Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun on Dec 14, 08 8:11 PM
veja_1 wrote:
cindilousim wrote:
What I have been doing to get around the white out is hitting F2 (which is quicksave) and the F3 (which loads the game back) this has been working fine....only problem is you have to do it quite often. Hope this helps.

Yay, cindilousim! Thanks for the hint. It helped alot! You're the bestest!

Just an FYI, the quicksave doesnt appear to really save the game....so before you get out of the game completely make sure you save it. I made the mistake of getting out of the game thinking quicksave would be enough, and you guessed it.....i had to do a bunch of stuff over. I love this game....its just very frustrating having to keep doing the F2 and F3 thing.

posted in Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun on Dec 14, 08 3:27 PM
veja_1 wrote:okay, so I thought the problem was just with me. you know, maybe it's a sign I play too often (but then I snapped out of it and thought, nah, that can't possibly be it). my game keeps going white on me too, and i can't see anything but a couple of rocks. I don't freeze, but I can't see to do anything. Does anyone know if BF is doing anything about it? I've only been a member for about a year and a half, but I've only had one other problem (with a Nancy Drew game, earlier this year, and BF made good on it right away), so no complaints.

In the mean time, does anyone have any ideas how to work around the white-outs? I really wanna finish! I can't stand to start a game and not be able to get through it.

Oh, just got my Big Fish & stand yesterday, now it holds a place of honor on my computer desk! Thanks Big Fish!

What I have been doing to get around the white out is hitting F2 (which is quicksave) and the F3 (which loads the game back) this has been working fine....only problem is you have to do it quite often. Hope this helps.

posted in Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun on Dec 13, 08 5:26 PM
redbaron wrote:game goes to white after beach scene ,then freezes

Same thing happens to me.....after beach scene everything is white. Couldnt even figure out how to save the game before i got out of it. With everything completely white I couldnt see anything. Help!!!!!!

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Oct 24, 08 7:48 PM
Just bought the game......downloading now.....cant wait to try it out

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Oct 22, 08 7:30 PM
Well, I have to take back my words earlier about being an old style game. Like i said earlier after i loaded this on to my vista computer the graphics are great and the game has got me hooked. I might also add, this game is hard.....lol Hope all of you are having as much fun as I am. I just wish i could get it to work on my computer that has xp.....my hubby steals the vista computer in the evening.....so i can play during the day but not at night...

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Oct 20, 08 5:29 AM
It just seemed rather old style to me. I am trying it out again this morning. I also cant read the words when they are talking. I wonder if that is a driver issue.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Oct 19, 08 8:03 PM
This is the first time I bought a Nance Drew game. Are all the Nance Drew games like this one? I was not impressed with how you move about and look at things. Kinda sad I wasted this months credit on it. Hopefully the further I get into the game the more I will enjoy it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator