Posts created by pumpkin88

I just played a level in expert mode and it is rainbow stars, normal mode is gold stars.

The upgrades for the menu are after you serve menu items the products will become unlocked.

The upgrades will appear at the beginning of each level.

In the first 7 levels I have rainbow stars and the other levels I have gold stars. Does that have to do with scoring or expert/normal levels?

I stand corrected. I went back to replay levels to get the product trophy, and I got mixed up and thought I was trying to get the product upgrade trophy.

When I went back to the winery, and played 2 levels to my amazement two people ordered the boxed wine.

The product trophy "shopper shot" I was missing the cleaner in the section section of Emila's restaurant.

Has anyone had any success with customers ordering the boxed wine under the counter to unlock the grape basket. Not one customer has ordered the boxed wine. Any tips would be appreciated. I have replayed levels trying to get it to unlock but no luck with an order for the boxed wine.

I figured it out, I had to go back to the corkscrew. No one in this vineyard would ever order boxed wine!

posted in Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 17 6:26 AM
Well I just finally made 3 stars, I tried multiple times to beat the level with magazine rack. Since I had already achieved getting 20 people to use the rack, I then went back and played and ignored the challenge (using the rack). I just served everyone as quickly as possible and had memorized some of the treatments

posted in Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 17 12:31 PM
Thank you Cheryl - I tried multiple strategies and I still didn't beat this level yet, I am going to try yours next.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition on Jun 22, 17 3:22 PM
I upgraded the lab went back I played at least 20 times got all gold stars for every patient and still did get 3 stars for the level. Even tried uninstall game and re-install. I guess I am going to start over as a new player.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition on Jun 17, 17 11:49 AM
I sure wish I could help you, I have all the upgrades except the lab (most expensive one), I missed 3 stars by 1 point! I wish there were other ways to earn shopping money this is only thing I can think of to get 3 stars is to upgrade the lab.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 6 on Jun 17, 17 11:46 AM
Thank You!

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 6 on Jun 16, 17 3:22 PM
I can't seem to find the bone to give to the dog in the auditorium, any help would be appreciated

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 26, 16 4:14 AM
Thank for posting all these great tips for the game! I was able to complete the quest even though I started late

posted in Hotdog Hotshot on Aug 5, 15 3:00 PM
I agree this is one of the most challenging games I have ever played. It would be fund to tour different cities and have carts that have different style foods like food trucks. There could be pizza, tacos, gyros and bbq. I love the graphics and the characters in this game ... except the burglar he drives me bonkers.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 2 on May 15, 15 5:49 AM
I finally found them all and I am glad I can help someone else:

1. Pizza Box on left (one of the pizza boxes has a USA flag)
2. Pizza box on top of fire truck
3. Brown bottle right by trash can
4. To Go container white under fire truck
5. To Go container tan right above the hint magnifying glass

Hope you didn't give up

I just realized the above post relates to the FIRE TRUCK SCENE

the FIRE STATION GARAGE here is the list

1. Pizza Box on top of red lockers on the left
2. Tan flat cardboard box in front of red lockers
3. Brown glass bottle by the black backpack in the left corner
4. Red and silver smashed aluminum can on top red table on left
5. Clear water bottle right by black tires in front

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger on May 4, 15 3:31 PM
I finally figured out what it was - a hairbrush on the ground by the trail map

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger on May 3, 15 12:59 PM
I can't seem to find one of the lost items - it looks like a dart shape. Since it is a shadow I can't really tell. I can find all the other items. Any help appreciated.

posted in Ciao Bella on Jan 11, 15 5:53 AM
TIPS:
*ALWAYS CHECK YOUR PALM. IT WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR OBJECTIVES ARE AND THE TIMES THAT THEY NEED TO BE COMPLETED BY…
*WHEN YOU DO NOT HAVE AN IMMEDIATE TASK TO ATTEND TO, WORK ON YOUR BARS…
*TRY TO EAT AND SLEEP BEFORE THE WARNING FLASHES
*DO NOTBESEECH TOO MUCH, THE LORD WILL MAKE YOU SLEEP FOR A WEEK AND YOU WILL MISS DEADLINES. ONLY BESEECH WHEN NOTED.
*YOU MAY HAVE TO DO A LEVEL A COUPLE TIMES BEFORE YOU GET THE FLOW AND GET IT RIGHT… LEVELS 1 & 2 ARE THE HARDEST IN MY OPINION
*HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK!

DATE/LEVEL 1:

The Game starts out when Elio’s (your potential future husband) mother Teresa Lanza calls you to set up an accidental meeting with her son at her restaurant, Da Teresa, on Saturday night. Meanwhile, you have to save your sister Carmie and her fiance Ernie’s wedding by helping him fix what he did, but getting her a good gift…

HELPING YOUR SISTER:
You will need to go see ernie in the family cafe (Which is on the menu while you are at home). You will ask him what he did and he will tell you that he bought her a golden wrench and she hated it… You have to fix this… You have to go see Uncle Nunzio at Nunzio’s Construction and talk to him. He will tell you that he remembered Carmia saying that she wanted a pearl necalace… He will also tell you the price of $1000 and to work overtime… You may also try to go to the church and beseech until a ray of light hits you and the lord will give you money… But be careful, Beseeching and Praying takes up alot of energy… Once you have reached $1000+, go to the mall and in the boutiques section you will find the jewelry store… Buy the pearl necalace… You might also notice a man with a goatee standing on the balcony… That is your cousin Maurizio. Talk to him and you will get family points. You want to then go back to the cafe and talk to Ernie once again… This time you will see a icon in the upper right of your dialogue box. Click the pearl necalace icon and you will automatically explain to give the necalace you Carmia… Go back to the house and your mother will thank you for saving the wedding and you will get family points.

LOOKING FAB FOR THE DATE:
Now, while doing all that stuff above, (or thereafter) you want to make sure that you are increasing all your bars… Health, Culture, Family, Work, &Harmony… (Most people as well as i assumed that you would have to go to the hairdresser and nail place, etc., but i will save you the embarassment… just dont bother with it…) Get health by working out at the

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 1, 14 1:51 PM
LOL - I was bummed too, when I finally got enough friends to get a chest open. I was so excited - and I got a butterfly net ;/

I wish I would have got bricks, but I think the treasure chest should hold something more exciting like access to a secret area or mini-game.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 23, 14 4:13 PM
You absolutely ROCK for this post! Thank you for taking the time to do it!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 8, 14 9:29 AM
Hi,
I have Windows 7 64-bit PC computer. While playing the game I have a task to create a player and choose an avatar.
Every time I attempt this it says name is already taken. It doesn't matter which name or avatar I choose.

Is there a resolution for this error.

Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator