Posts created by obrien60

posted in Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus on Dec 19, 09 5:40 AM
I finished chapter 4 during free hour. Sorry, but halfway thru in one hour? I did not skip story or minigames or tutorial. This seems like a very short game. no buy for me.

posted in Samantha Swift: Mystery From Atlantis on Dec 16, 09 6:52 AM
I could not shut down the game at the violation error and I had to restart my computer. Then the game ran fine, but I am not sure if there will be more problems, so will not buy.

I enjoyed my hour very much. I like the CD puzzles. My curser started to run slow when changing scenes toward the end. I don't know whats up with that. Too many windows running probably.

I like the story so far (made it just past the second investigation). I did not feel the urge to skip it at all.

My only issue... wait for my credit or buy today.

Am broke due to pesky relatives wanting Christmas gifts and parties and food. My daughter recently married and converted to Judaism (spelling?) and we went to Hannuka (more spelling) dinner and I am now in love with latkes and jelly donuts.

posted in Jane Angel: Templar Mystery on Dec 10, 09 3:39 PM
Looks like 5 countries-see reply to my post in comments/reviews page 7

posted in Jane Angel: Templar Mystery on Dec 10, 09 3:20 PM
Really, I got through 1/2 of Columbia during my trial. So it ends there?

posted in Jane Angel: Templar Mystery on Dec 10, 09 3:15 PM
What's wrong with my game? Scissors is not spelled wrong. After all of the comments I was kinda looking forward to it.

posted in Cajun Cop: The French Quarter Caper on Nov 24, 09 12:07 PM
I like this game. It's cheerful. I only got to the beginning of chapter two during the demo. I need something like this before going insane with MCF game this weekend. I am buying it. Please tell me I am not alone.

kckvic wrote:am i the only one who didn't know that felix was embedded on the front porch of ravenhurst and qualified for a free game?? i just replayed ravenhurst a couple of weeks ago and accidentally clicked on him and a popup stated to e-mail bf and you got a free game (the date was to find him by march or may of 2007) has he been hidden in all the mcf games since huntsville?? what a fun surprise!!! sorry i missed him on the first go round.........

What? Who? WAAAA!
I guess you are not alone.

posted in Season of Mystery: The Cherry Blossom Murders on Nov 12, 09 6:42 AM
I am very hard pressed to find anything "wrong" with this game. I have Vista and the game ran with no technical issues. The graphics were beautiful, the music fine and some mini games I haven't seen before were fun. The only thing I got tired of was the clicking to continue on the dialogue. Length was good (I always want the game longer). NO it is not RTR. What is?

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Oct 26, 09 7:45 AM
I have Vista, game works great, but very dark. Had to pixel hunt for bowl to give cat milk. Also, could not find hints for music in dove cote, had to go to walkthrough. All in all a very nice game. Any idea where to get more money? lol, spent mine willy nilly.

posted in Hidden World of Art 2: Undercover Art Agent on Oct 3, 09 7:23 AM
Yuk. Deleted after 14 mins. If you click on an object when the "bonus" objects are up, an annoying pop up warning appears and takes thirty seconds for the clever paint brush to uncover the message. That is a long time for a yes or no question.
Found loading of windows changing to new scene painfully slow for this day and age of games. I have had no problems with speed or graphics with any game from BFG, so I am going to go with lousy game building. Tried the curser change, but that only changed what I clicked with, which was already working fine. This reminds me of that little stinker Believe the Lies that was 20 minutes long. Why try to sneak these in amongst all of the great games?

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Oct 1, 09 11:03 AM
Very nice, but short. I was kinda hoping you folks were just much quicker than me!

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of the Scarlet Hand on Jul 11, 09 1:31 PM
I did the same thing. Am bummed. Could have used that credit for return to mysterious island 2.

posted in Dracula Origin on Feb 2, 09 6:30 AM
I have been to several forums and all mention RTR. Sorry, but what is RTR? Feeling very ignorant. Thanks!

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 12, 09 9:43 AM
I have never been to a forum but this game made me so mad with it's short length and poor quality, I had to say something. Why such a big file for such a small game? The clues don't even change if you play again. What a waste.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator