Posts created by glb613

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Sep 1, 10 12:34 PM
Get into the options and uncheck the custom courser.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Aug 29, 10 3:47 PM
Does your computer meet the minimum requirements?

posted in Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower on Aug 23, 10 12:38 PM
I like the game. I don't find it too hard or too easy.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets on Jul 24, 10 3:13 AM
It plays fine on my computer.

posted in Agatha Christie: 4:50 from Paddington on Jun 17, 10 3:14 AM
Capthowdy64 wrote:Would really like to try this but the download doesn't work as usual.Customer service is useless,as usual.Notice a trend here?

What type of internet service do you have? Have you checked your computer for malware? If there was a problem with the downloads, everyone would be having the problem. Each time you posted about not being able to download or install a game, I've had zero problems.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 15, 10 6:43 AM
She won't talk to me either. Until I talk to her and find the bread, I can't do a thing. I started a new profile but would like to find the answer to this problem if possible.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 15, 10 2:48 AM
I'm happy to see the walkthrough and hoped it would help me. I'm stuck in the part of the game where I need to give bread to Sarah. There is no bread in my inventory or on the table. Are there any any options besides starting over?

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 13, 10 3:11 PM
I'm no where near there. I'm stuck where you have the courtroom, Sarah's house, the jail, the unfinished wood, the house with the game heads on the wall. I really don't know what to do next.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 13, 10 2:57 PM
I've been wandering around the same location for a while now and I'm not sure where to find the dungeon.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 2:00 PM
You and me both. I've followed the instructions and I still can't read the paper.

I guess I just needed to post and I figured it out. What looks like writing is actually dots and dashes. Compare them to the book and you'll get your numbers for the safe.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 1:59 PM
govegril wrote:Did you place the book down where the telegraph machine is?

The book should be there and open to display the codes.

Then when you rub the paper with charcoal - the codes appear on the paper- you match with the book.

Yes but I still can't read a thing.

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 27, 10 4:18 AM
I played a few minutes and this is a must buy. If I do buy the CE, I'm waiting until June so it will go towards my punch card.

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand that Feeds on May 26, 10 2:33 AM
Faylyn, does your computer meet the minimum requirements?

posted in Settlement: Colossus on Apr 17, 10 2:20 PM
Thanks for the information. I've looked at the walkthrough but to be honest, I'm not sure where I am in the game. All I know is I need shovels to progress.

posted in Settlement: Colossus on Apr 16, 10 3:14 PM
I've been playing for a while and have yet to find a way to get any shovels. I can't progress until I do. Any suggestions?

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on Apr 10, 10 4:00 PM
Unless you're on dial up or have a limited use cellular plan, what difference does it make?

Maybe your computers don't meet the games requirements. I'm not having any problems running this game.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic on Mar 29, 10 5:09 AM
I bought this game several months ago and didn't like it. I wish I had the chance to play a demo first so I could have saved myself $19.95.

posted in Mishap: An Accidental Haunting ™ on Mar 22, 10 8:10 AM
Perhaps a better computer is needed.

posted in Nick Chase and the Deadly Diamond on Feb 2, 10 5:08 PM
All games have minimum system requirements. It sounds like those having trouble don't meet them for this game. I find I have trouble when I try to run games on my notebook because of the limited integrated video. Another problem can be caused by not having enough system RAM or too many programs running in the background.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator