Posts created by schuldi

posted in Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone on Jul 25, 09 12:27 PM
Margie B, does this game still have glitches that several people are complaining. I am playing the demo and am liking it enough to buy it but I hear when bought some people have found problems. I see you did the walk-thru so I thought you must have gone thru fully and have seen if there were any problems.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Jul 17, 09 6:36 AM
I just finished Beta testing it also yesterday. And it is out today?

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 16, 09 6:34 AM
I printed out what I needed and then went back to the game. They say you can hit alt and esc or ctrl and tab but that made my computer crazy so I just printed out what I thought I might need.

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 15, 09 6:04 PM
Well, I am at the Shields of Sigils and that looks like the end of the game. It was awsome. Will go on to finish Kuros now. Thank you Margie for your help, love ya...wave

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 15, 09 7:34 AM
Ok...................thx Margie

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 14, 09 7:44 PM
How do you reduce the screen to a full screen, or smaller screen? I usually talk on IM while I play my games and this game just takes up the whole screen. Most games I can reduce but not this one.

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 14, 09 11:46 AM
I just want to add that I love this game and..............when I bought it it repeated an area I was in on the demo and to my delight the objects to find were all different. So if you play the game again, if someone else hasn't already said, things are different to look for. Not all games are that way.

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 14, 09 6:12 AM
Thx, you are a doll as usual

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 13, 09 7:50 PM
Margie, I am by the cars in the snow. I think Michigan. And I am stuck. Got your photobucket of the wheel game from the engine but dont know how to start it. The battery won't charge and I am fully stuck. Love the game and bought it. When is the walk-thru coming. I need energy on this one and can't get it. All other site are done on this one. Help

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 13, 09 11:56 AM
Margie, Just got to your photobucket and was able to get help, thx

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 13, 09 11:43 AM
Margie, I am at the rune scrolls. Hard to figure out but it said I could skip it. Only it won't let me. Is there a photo bucket of the solution I can get or am I done with this demo?

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 13, 09 6:35 AM
Margie...............I love this game.......I am at the beginning but it is working ok for me, I am getting it without hlep .....so far. Working also on Enlightus and Kuros plus 2 beta games from BF. So I am spreading it around. Just finished ME2 and GHOST, also great.

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 12, 09 6:02 PM
Thank you Margie B., you are a doll. We really miss you over there,

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 11, 09 1:57 PM
Margie, Will BF be coming out with a walk-thru at any time. This game is good but could use a fall back at times. Thx for your help.

posted in AGON - The London Scene on Jun 11, 09 8:59 AM
I downloaded this twice. Once with Firefox and the other Explorer. It downloads but when I go into the game the screen turns black and I need to shut down completely to get out. Not a game for me. Surprised that BF let this game get by. Especially since I see other problems from other people about it.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Apr 22, 09 1:27 PM
Found it, thanks anyway

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Apr 22, 09 1:03 PM
I am also in the cafe and am trying to find the nail file. Any help would be appreciated. Have played this game thru at least 4 times. Love it. This time I need to find the nail file to move on to the gardens. Thanks for any help.

posted in Lost in the City on Apr 16, 09 3:12 PM
sorry, I meant plug

posted in Lost in the City on Apr 16, 09 3:11 PM
I am having the same problem........ch 8.........charger and phone! How do you get rid of the pic of the charger, I have click all over it. Will give it another go and then file the game as useless

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Apr 8, 09 5:43 AM
When did you buy your game? Thanks for the reply.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator