Posts created by JKPHEP

posted in Legends of the Wild West: Golden Hill on Oct 3, 09 2:42 PM
Keep trying after awhile one I can't remember witch one will stick. Don't give up. I promise.

posted in Legends of the Wild West: Golden Hill on Oct 3, 09 2:39 PM
Maybe uncivil war.

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Sep 27, 09 6:08 PM
Me three and I bet a bunch more. I think it would have been a good game too.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Titanic™ on Sep 27, 09 1:09 PM
Can anyone tell me where Hidden Expedition Devil's triangle game is. It is advertised it is on BFG can't find it. Thank you

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Sep 27, 09 12:40 PM
I told you I would let you know if redownloading the game would help. It didn't. I won't try it again until BFG comes out with a new updated game.

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Sep 27, 09 12:21 PM
I can't even get to the game options, the pointer won't move. Thanks

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Sep 27, 09 12:15 PM
Well moderator what is going on with the freezing and the bad pointer? Any help.BFG is making the money on these. They have always been great on help. Lets try again. Thanks

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Sep 27, 09 12:11 PM
Having the same problem. I am using XP and first time I am having problem. It is in the game and not in the card. Thanks

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Sep 27, 09 12:08 PM
When I started the game I had a normal curser and it would disappear and come back. The game curser came up but wouldn't move and the whiter pointer would flash on and off. The game is frozen and the music plays the same thing over and over. I went for escape and started over and same thing. NOT GOOD. Never had this or any problem with the games. I have XP. Thanks for letting me bend your ear. I buy at least 2 games a week. I am going to delete and try again. Will let you know if it helps.

posted in Hide & Secret 2: Cliffhanger Castle on Sep 17, 09 6:26 PM
I can't remember getting this irate at a game for any reason. This game has I think Merlin come up when you click a couple times too many. Don't need the bother. Seems like the game makers are trying to make us mad. OK Said my peace and feel a little better. Thanks for your ear.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects ™ on Aug 4, 09 2:24 PM
After I downloaded this game I found out it was a timed game. If I wanted to play basketball I would. I play these games to relax. I know a lot of people want timed games and that is great. But please let us know if they are timed or not. Just my opinion the only one I have. Thanks

posted in The Magician's Handbook II: BlackLore on Jul 21, 09 8:54 PM
I wanted to buy the game so bad, but won't. Reason, is I took the short version and still had to read most of the free hour, maybe not that much but more than I wanted to. I used all 5 hints and never seen but one, and that was with my wife watching also. I will try your next one and hope to get to buy it. I am proud of a one man team. Good luck.

posted in Azada ™ on Jul 16, 09 8:30 PM
I will never buy another timed game. That is why I play to relax. I got this bu mistake. Just a word from me. Thanks

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Jun 15, 09 9:22 PM
Finally got it and without starting over. Had to buy a new mouse. Now it works, went back to the corded mouse. The heck with the wireless. Thanks to all for the help.

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Jun 11, 09 12:27 PM
Yes I am. But I took the other leaves ( Tulsi ) leaves first, but not with the knife, just the pointer. I may have to start over. Thanks

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Jun 11, 09 11:21 AM
The walk through says to lay knife on the shrubs Kendali leaves and they will go into inventory. I can't get the knife to do anything, it just goes back into inventory. Thanks for the help.

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Jun 10, 09 7:58 PM
HELP::: The walk through says to lay the knife on the Shrubs (Kendali Leaves ) and the leaves will I guess go in to inventory. I can't get it to do it. Everything elese is great. Thanks

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 23, 09 9:44 PM
Lizziek, None of the pictures were on the walk through. It was in the upper left corner, just a little to the right. Thanks so much and I hope this helps the other person that was having trouble too. I did the other 3 in 3 minutes. One hour on this one. Thanks lots.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 23, 09 6:28 PM
I am having trouble with #5 lens also. I have the walk through but it is not there and can't go on without it. Any help, please.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Apr 30, 09 8:30 PM
You are so right. I am giving up on this game and would tell everyone not to download it. I'm upset right now can you tell?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator