Posts created by nivlem007

posted in The Curse of the Ring on Jan 5, 11 11:37 AM
rhonayotte wrote:
Cherubabies wrote:The Game is NOT "carp." BigFish does NOT offer "Carp." If you don't like the Games offered here then why not go somewhere else?

Yeah BF does offer "carp" from time to time...Tamara the 13th for one example, Once Upon a Farm for another. Sorry, but BF does NOT offer excellent games every day. They do release some really bad ones from time to time. Also, getting upset because people have negative comments about a game that you happen to like, does not make them wrong. It just means they don't like the game. The game forums offer "comments" and "reviews" and if the comment happens to be a negative one, so be it. Not everyone is going to like a game just because you do, or just because you feel the game is great. And complaining about people complaining just makes you a complainer as well. Everyone is entitled to their comments, negative or positive.

posted in Tamara the 13th on Dec 28, 10 1:43 AM
april445 wrote:Was this a game or a device for pain? My eyes hurt, my back hurts from leaning over the computer to press my nose to the screen and my neck hurts for looking at every inch of the screen for a smear. No No 13th.

Thanks for the laugh, I know you are not supposed to make of the inflicted, but after reading all the comments yours was the funniest and making me laugh these days is not an easy task. Well done! I think with this in mind I am going to give this game a miss, even the trial. Thanks again..

posted in Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice on Nov 2, 10 4:33 PM
And here I was playing away and it just got weirder and weirder. I thought it was me, but this must be the strangest game I have ever seen. The cursor is jumpy and you cannot change to a normal one which usually helps and I have just upgraded my video card. Apart from that it is interesting to see what comes next. To buy or not to buy? not sure yet.

posted in Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice on Nov 2, 10 4:26 PM
What is wrong in playing a GAME? As long as you don't wish to loin an occult then you should be safe. You could always not bother or you could have a cross if it makes you feel safe. I don't personally believe in any of this type of thing but I would play the GAME as it is only a game and not something to make you run out and join up, unless you want to, that's a personal thing for people who want to believe. I wouldn't get involved and my motto in many years of being on this planet has always been "live and let live". Free choice. Throw the switch if you don't like the programme, don't play games you don't like the content. If I see something in the title or in the game I do not like then I just hit the dustbin (trash can in U.S. English) you can do the same. Just enjoy the games you like and trash the rest. Have fun! Enjoy.

posted in Mystery Valley on Oct 31, 10 3:27 PM
I cannot put the first paint brush down I painted the face and went on but still the brush in my cursor. It will not go away. I have come out of the game and hope it is gone, but if not I will bin it.

posted in Mystery Valley on Oct 31, 10 3:15 PM
When I bought games and used credit it does not count or cannot be used for reduced games. I have done this a few times and usually I get a credit back. They were supposed to be looking into the use of credits and so far I have never heard another word. So now I will not use my credit for reduced games and have to pay. Not fair but that is the way it is set up until they change their system.

posted in Letters from Nowhere on Oct 28, 10 1:49 AM
I had to upgrade my video card to play most of the games and I also purchased a programme from AVG - grisoft.com -called PC Tune up and it is the best £22 I have ever spent and I get no problems as it runs every day and fixes any problems, so touch wood this old computer of mine will run for years to come. It might help with tech problems with all the games like me you to can be a happy player.

posted in Redrum: Time Lies on Aug 9, 10 12:39 PM
Thank you for your replies. In my inventory I have a Spanner (wrench), the cotton and thread and safe dial. I have been to and fro looking for the last picture piece and the skull I am supposed to use next according to the walk through.
Thanks.

posted in Redrum: Time Lies on Aug 9, 10 3:42 AM
I have finished the T.V. stage and the walkthru says use the skull, but I do not have another skull to use and I also do not have the last picture piece. What have I missed out on? Anyone got any ideas, Please!!!

posted in El Sello Magico: The False Heiress on Aug 3, 10 12:06 PM
When I loaded the game a direct X box came up for a download and installation OK, but I got the black screen and went to ctl, alt, del and found it not responding. Using win XP home.

posted in Journalistic Investigations: Stolen Inheritance on Aug 1, 10 1:45 PM

Posted on December 31, 1969 - This is what I get when I follow link?????

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet on Aug 1, 10 7:58 AM
When this game 1st came out I could not play and deleted it. It froze at the carpet. Since then I had a few problems and recently used Dr. Felix and sent it to the tech guys. They helped me find a download for my card and this time round I am having no problems. Hope this helps you to get playing.

posted in Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus on Jul 24, 10 11:54 AM
I counted 70 scenes in the walkthru and it took me the hour to to 24, so if it is similar all the way thru then it should take me another 2 hours to finish. I like the game but don't like the slow loading between scenes.

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jul 16, 10 12:20 PM
Thanks for your help all of you. I also thought of the cupboard in the girl's room!!!

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jul 15, 10 1:34 PM
Do not have the Monk's House on my map. Now I need to know how to get there, I suppose? Thanks anyway

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jul 14, 10 1:55 PM
I cannot find the gown. Anyone help me please? Thanks, it is driving me mad!!!!

posted in Journey of Hope on Jun 29, 10 11:58 AM
Finished with 5 mins left. I was amazed that such a game would be on 1 hour trial. I am a slow player as I pour a drink or usually eat something, so it must be easy.

posted in Oriental Dreams on May 6, 10 11:44 AM
How many levels are there is this game? Also why do you not put this information when you describe the game?

posted in Little Noir Stories: The Case of the Missing Girl on Apr 25, 10 11:48 AM
Got to level 3 and it just kept flashing secret task, even when I hit exit it was still flashing. Haven't tried going back yet, but looking at your comments I think it is a game I will not buy until they find the fixes for all the bugs. As far as BFG not refunding, I have always found them very helpful and always give a code for another game.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Jun 3, 09 3:18 PM
There is also Pinata - trickedout - Suckhbir - and the best one I think is Daisies. Have fun

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator