Posts created by cagamenut

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 17, 10 11:06 AM
I loved playing this game and recommend it. The graphics were clean and most of the mini game were very easy. I played the Advanced mode. The characters constantly say 'humm' which I found rather strange. However, I really had no idea what I was doing or why. As with another recent BF game, I wish developers would include a synopsis so that the player has an idea of the story line. Now that I have completed the game, I'm still not sure of the story line.

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids on Jun 30, 10 8:36 AM
Appreciate all the great comments on this game, which convinced me not to bother downloading the trial version. You all are awesome! Many thanks

posted in Azada ™ on Jun 28, 10 8:54 PM
I found the answer on another post. Guess I haven't played this game in awhile and forgot You have two coordinates; ie -78 and 62N, combine them as -78.62N. Once you found that combined coordinate, click on it and get the paper. They are not two separate numbers. Good luck!

posted in Azada ™ on Jun 28, 10 11:12 AM
I have the same problem and have had this game for a long time. It's one of my favorites but for the map coordinates to suddenly stop working is very frustrating and makes no sense. The coordinates are incorrect, ie 0.0 N

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 27, 10 9:33 AM
I love the first 3 games and was so excited to see this sequel but.....while the graphic are great, this is not a buy for me. After playing the free hour, I found it tedious and boring. The girl's voice bothered me a lot. I mute all music so I don't know how that was, but this game was such a disappointment.

posted in Agatha Christie: 4:50 from Paddington on Jun 17, 10 2:06 PM
I thought I would love this game since I love Agatha Christie books, but after playing Midnight Mysteries, Puppet Show, and several other interactive HOG games, this one seemed to move too slowly. Great graphics and no problem with small hidden items. Unfortunately, not a buy for me

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 10:28 AM
I did a Beta test on this and am so excited to see it offered. A buy for me!

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on Jun 6, 10 10:27 PM
momness wrote:I've had no problems with the strategy guide loading or coming up. The o nly one I've had an issue with at this point is in Chapter 8 with taking the nuts off that horse head mechanism thing. I don't know where the wrench is and the strategy guide doesn't help with finding it in any way whatsoever. If anyone knows where I can find that please let me know or if its a technical thing I'd like to know as well. Thanks!

The wrench is in the scene with the puppet on a bike. There's a piece of paper on the left wall and the wrench is tucked behind the corner of the paper.

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on Jun 6, 10 10:18 PM
No strategy guide on mine either, clicking in the lower right corner. Screen darkens but if I click on it, the game comes back. Love the game and didn't really need the strategy guide...except that I paid for it. Actually the game is rather easy but totally enjoyable so one could get by with the walk through.Wrote Big Fish about the missing guide but no reply from them yet. Hope they get whatever glitch fixed, and I'm glad I'm not the only one with problems.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Aug 5, 09 6:48 PM
That's exactly what happened to me--the monkey wouldn't go away after giving him the coconut juice, no gem in the Mayan basin, and the hint button did not work in locating gems. Try uninstalling through the control panel, and then reinstalling but first disable your security system prior to downloading from Big Fish. My game now works perfectly.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Jul 30, 09 11:05 PM
mybon wrote:what's with the monkey can't get past

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game 6 times before I could get past the Monkey glitch and finish the game, so don't give up yet. However, before downloading the last time, I disabled my AVG security. I don't know if that really made a difference. The only other thing I did was that I went from the hut location, where the Monkey is, back to the other location without going outside the hut. For the first time, the hint button also showed me the jewels that I had missed. Good luck!

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Jul 20, 09 10:11 PM
No, I'm getting very frustrated. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game to try and get by the gem glitch in the Mayan Observatory. Now I have a glitch at the Pearl Diver's Hut. I gave the monkey the bowl of coconut juice. The bowl disappeared, but the monkey didn't. No more bowl; just a monkey who won't let me through the door. I have all the jewels up to this point. Finding the jewels isn't the answer to some of the problems people are having. Any suggestions?

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Jul 20, 09 9:56 PM
I have the same problem with the last jewel, using the walkthrough for help. The hint button did not show the jewel location. I seem to have a lot of glitches in this game and have yet to finish it because of that last jewel. According to the walkthrough, there is a jewel on the basin where you put the large jewel in the idol's hands. There is no jewel there.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator