Posts created by Cyndo123

posted in Cradle of Rome on May 13, 09 8:59 PM
Floraws.... I have beaten this game several times without doing anything like that. You can win it without cheating.

posted in Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla on May 7, 09 12:04 PM
Smallhaven wrote:Thanks, Margie.
*raises fin*
I'm another fishie that's enjoying this game. Was bummed when the hour was up. Toying with whether to purchase now or wait and see what else shows up over the next week.
Hmmm... what to do.

I agree with you Small. This game is good... just not sure whether to purchase it now or wait until I finish all the other games I got going.........

*swims away shaking head....I just agreed with Small in front of everyone...Yikes!*

posted in 3 Cards to Midnight on May 6, 09 11:10 AM
Tried this game and loved it. But I am not sure why anyone would put out a game that is not 100% compatible with Vista in this day and age. Game ran smoothly but graphics left a lot to be desired....

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on May 4, 09 10:26 AM
goeash wrote:It's a bit like a jigsaw cherokee, if I am thinking of the same bit as you. To rotate them just click on a piece, put it in the square and keep hold of the click. An arc with 2 arrows will appear and you rotate the piece just by holding down your mouse and going to one of the arrows and moving it. When the piece is in the right place, it will light up and stay there. Hope that is helpful and not too confusing.

That was very hard to maneuver. I kept losing the arrows!

Thanks for the help Goeash I could not of done without you!

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Apr 29, 09 4:21 PM
Welcome to the pond MargieB! Nice to see you over here!

*swims frantically around pond making sure Margie didn't bring her tickets with her*

posted in Cradle of Rome on Apr 19, 09 9:52 AM
englishrose4719 wrote:How the **** did you manage that???? Ive added 20 lives so far and still cant get past level 55. Help please before I throw my laptop out and stamp on it!!!

Rose I have posted this here and in Chit chat for you....

I went and played the game again today to see if I could help you. When I got to level 55 the only way I could pass it was when they were offering the hour glass power up. The minute the hour glass filled and was ready for use I immediately added more time. I added 3 hour glass power ups all together. It took me four attempts to get through the level each attempt I could get all the chains off but would run out of time even using the bolt, bomb, and hammer. If you haven't bought the hour glass power up do that first thing.

I really hope this helps because this really is an enjoyable game. Lets us know how you make out.

Good luck

posted in Hidden in Time: Mirror Mirror on Apr 18, 09 9:30 PM
Welcome to the pond MacGameGirl

Your team has done a good job with this game. Nice graphics!
Maybe you could place the objects a little differently so they are not all towards the front would be my suggestion.

Keep up the good work!

posted in Cradle of Rome on Apr 18, 09 12:45 PM
Rose

I went and played the game again today to see if I could help you. When I got to level 55 the only way I could pass it was when they were offering the hour glass power up. The minute the hour glass filled and was ready for use I immediately added more time. I added 3 hour glass power ups all together. It took me four attempts to get through the level each attempt I could get all the chains off but would run out of time even using the bolt, bomb, and hammer. If you haven't bought the hour glass power up do that first thing.

I really hope this helps because this really is an enjoyable game. Lets us know how you make out.

Good luck

posted in Cradle of Rome on Apr 17, 09 11:27 AM
Englishrose Hi and welcome to the forums.
This game is my go to game and I absolutely love it. The end is hard but is very do-able you have to keep trying. i have completed this game numerous times.

Don't give up and goodluck!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Apr 11, 09 5:48 PM
Great Job Madeaux!!! Tough Game!

Welcome to the pond

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Apr 10, 09 11:39 AM
Momhart wrote:
CYNTHIA wrote: Tried this and was surprised when hour was up! If this is Felix Fav I will buy right away.
Graphics great; sound; I didn't notice even though I had it turned on. I found it intriguing and confusing; very playable.

It's not.....I checked.

Mom...If you go to the download page... It is listed as one in the first line of the description as a Felix Fav.

Also this quote from bfErie

One of our newest game, Family Flux Secrets, is one of Felix's Favorites. This means that purchasing this game will earn you fun prizes in the Treasure Chest promotion happening this month. You can find out more about this promotion here:

HTH

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Apr 10, 09 9:42 AM
Poodlebear wrote:One subtle thing I reeeally liked in this was when I first saw we would be returning to the same characters I assumed we'd be working in the same rooms and was a bit bummed, but then I saw it *was* the same rooms BUT from different angles and perspectives and with the things now in place that we had returned! How cool is that?!

Poodle thanks for your review! Awesome as usual! Question though.... What is the name of the first game?

Thanks

WTG on your morph!

Edited: Forget the question PB. I got further in the game and understand what you mean lol

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Mar 30, 09 9:49 AM
I liked the game......but there is a bug in it. What level I was on am not sure but its called Fae Dream.

I agree with Small the HO part was boring. Not even sure you can call it HO.

posted in Emerald City Confidential on Mar 23, 09 11:54 AM
Caldwell

Do you see where it says "end conversation" in the question part? If not there is a green knob that needs to be slid down to the right that will bring up the "end conversation" and you click on that.

HTH

posted in A Fairy Tale on Mar 21, 09 7:11 AM
Excellent story Eleanor.............LOL

*gives kitty a nice bowl of cream and some catnip to help get her through tomorrow*

posted in Unwell Mel™ on Feb 20, 09 11:28 AM
I love this game! Playing in timed mode and its not too fast yet! Took a few minutes to get used to it being full screened!
Thanks !

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Feb 11, 09 12:16 PM
soymocha wrote:Thats what we have prpldva for

What......... dinner?

posted in Mandragora on Feb 8, 09 3:48 PM
Pfalcioni ~ LOL That was perfect!

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Feb 6, 09 10:01 AM
PICMAN Please! Make this poor Orca stop begging and give her the game! Or I will just have to cook her in the cafe's kitchen!..............Hmmmmm.....Never mind Picman!

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Feb 2, 09 7:03 PM
Thanks picman........... I was having a hard time looking at that poor, sad, begging Orca!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator