Posts created by madrabbit

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 24, 14 10:44 AM
When searching for items it would be nice if we could go into collections list click on the Item we are looking for (not only have it tell us alittle of items history and let us buy auction or search auctions) but tell us which map location we can find item in

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 24, 14 3:39 AM
Ok it seams most want to be-able to dig for their Diamonds, rather then just let them run wild digging up whole place or gaining too many diamonds in game . Heres a possible Solution
1)Make a quest to locate perfect mining area for this purpose.2) then require an upgrade of say 18,00coins to shore up mine entrance before you can access level(since it will be a one time upgrade) 3) make it so you have to go through maps collecting 1of each Miner's Hat, Gloves, pickaxe, shovel, and cart exange it in collections area to obtain 1Token to enter mine for 2-3 minutes to dig for Diamonds. Otherwise Diamonds would become tooo Easily gotten in game going from One extreme to another is not theway needed Amiddle ground such as suggestion above is more feasable.
Also new buildings with more of the games from other six chapters would be nice to see still games like Majong Towers (known as Goblin Tiles in AK) the tangled strings (where you have to solve by moving strings so they don't over lap) the marble Dropgame (drop by clickin more then 3 of same color till none are left on board)

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 23, 14 10:29 AM
why can't boomzap ork out a way to allow us to have malti players on same computer they say it is becouse of player's bank issues
SO I say why not create it so there is a main account "administer's account = person who actually has a bigfish account or person who first added banking info for the store" all other accounts of that game can be controlled by administrated where we have the ability to grant or denie other players on our account the ability to use the store Like windows does with it's account setting
maybe put a right to use maltiplayer mode policy that we have to agree too to have maltiplayers that basically we agree that any charges hense forth on this account is responsibility of us (The administer of account) and BigFish and Boomzap will not be held liable for any unwilling use of gamers purchasing account.
Thereby saying that BF and BZ can not be requested or obligated to refund money just becouse someone claims that their child or other such user of there computer made a purchase without "Administraters" knowledge or approval

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 23, 14 10:04 AM
on tree is code you got to hit eye to reveal the code as it is on tree

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 23, 14 8:08 AM
To Boomzap and BigFish Please hear us all out we are all sugesting very good upgrades to this game and so far not much has bean coming from those suggests

1 as I mentioned earier in Discussion called "Diamond suggestions Please to BoomZap and BF" Add new building game with majong Towers game to earn up to 3 Diamonds per game play new Resource could be Tea bags which could be added to map scenes like sacred grove or Dawnhope caverns were we basically get nothing at this point to play those maps ALSO a new collection in maybe Bronze of BellFlowers or AkPet Statues or Puppets to help gather this Resource

2 The new dew resource needs a Collection too like all other resources have their own collection this too should have one to help us build up resourse (PLease Stop adding new resourses and collections to rosetum garden and Appalusus plaza, they all ready give enough)m Instead put in later maps like sacred grove Dawnhope caverns, Gnomevillage, trainstation, and Goblholme

3 leveling up Why just 1 diamond especially on levels we have to gain sooooo much Experiance points to get through??????

4 Energy bar It sucks to have to wait ! hour just to get 12 energies lowest level map requires a wait of 3 hours just to get enough to play 1 time a refill rate of 1 every 2 or 1 minute is much more fair in this game

Please make this games Fun factor Come back it was fun at first till found Diamonds were a very very rare thing to obtain in game play

Come on you other players don't be shy voice your apinion too let them know what you think of these upgrades or if you think of something different then listed her

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 23, 14 7:37 AM
THIS IS ONE OF THE GAMES BIG FLAWS ME AND MY SON LOVE AWAKENING KINGDOMS WE'VE PLAYED ALL 6 OF THE OTHER CHAPTERS TOGETHER HIM UNDER HIS NAME ME UNDER MINE BUT THIS ONE CAN'T BE DONE THAT WAY ASKED BIGFISH AND BOOMZAP WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT TOLD THEM HOW ME AND MY SON LOVE AK BUT ONLY HAVE ONE LAPTOP TO SHARE THEY SAID " UNFORTINATLY THIS FTP VERSION CAN NOT BE MALTIPLE PLAYER BECOUSE IT IS LINKED TO YOUR BIGFISH ACCOUNT FOR PURCHASES OF BALGINS AND DIAMONDS FROM THIER STORE. THEY WOULDN'T WANT ANY PROBLEMS ARISE FROM SOME OTHER USER PURCHASEING AND YOU NOT HAVING AUTHORIZED IT AND THERE BY ASKING BIGFISH TO REFUND. "
SO I really dought they will be changing that any time in the future which sucks couse they are loosing out on gamers who want to play but can't afford more then one laptop or desktop for their home.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 23, 14 5:13 AM
Hay Big Fish and BoomZap I was thinking every one including me is getting upset with this game becouse of the need for Diamonds which are hard to come by in game. I would really like my pegusis back but at 140something diamonds there is no way for that at this time. I have finally reached level 46 again after 11days back with game. still have buildings to upgrade and 5 more trophies to regain after having to restart game due to computer malfunction.
SO I WAS THINKING YOU'VE GIVEN US SOME GREAT BUILDING MINI GAMES HOW ABOUT A BUILDING MINI GAME THAT USES THE ARIGINAL MAJONG TOWERS TILE CARD GAME MAKE US COLLECT TWO TEA BAG (WICH YOU CAN ADD TO A BOARD LIKE SACRED GROVE OR DAWNHOPE CAVERNS WHERE WE NORMALLY AT THIS TIME GET VERY LITTLE FOR PLAYING IN BUT ARE HIGH ENERGY COSTS).
IN THE BUILDING MINI GAME ONE MAKE IT SO AT LEVELS ONE AND TWO WE GET 1 DIAMOND LEVELS 3 AND 4 WE GET 2 DIAMONDS AND LEVEL 5 WE GET 3

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 22, 14 9:45 PM
ANDES NEWYORKIN THE CATSKILL DELAWARE COUNTY AREA 1AND 1/2 HRS FROM BASEBALL HALL OF FAME

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 19, 14 8:50 PM
I have bean working hard to get back up to were i was before my old computer crashed and wiped out all files and operating system offthat hard drive My husband just got me a used but good laptop that i now am on had to start all over could not access old gamer tag of "GraceMelvin" now new game tag is flamingrabbit and i have finally after 8 days made it to level 41 but I still have many quests undone couse they require updating buildings which i have had little time to work up the money for couse i have to keep using coins to donate to a quest or buy an item off aution that is hard to come by in maps or to buy food for energies to do other quests and as for the pegusis that suck i had him in old game I only had to pay real cash of 99cents now to get him it requires 14osomething diamands equaling 20dollors real cash I don'thave to spare and the diamands i've earned in game i've all but used up on foods and castle ( and before you say it yes i've sean others post that all they had to do was press Skip and they still got pegusis But on my quest block there is NO SKIP BUTTON available for that quest)
They don't give a person a chance to earn enough diamands in this game for all the purchases they require of gamer for quests and supplies
They really need to take my sugestion and offer a coin or diamond purchase button on each item wher you can choose to eigther use coins or diamands to purchase that item a conversion can be made for diamand and coins easily based on what you pay for it games store it say 16 crystals and 1600 coins areworth the same so that means 100balgins =1 diamand meaning we should be-able to purchase say the chease for eigther the 6 diamands they want us to spend or use coins and pay 600 balgins
Also the quest requiring you to get freinds SUCKS at first everyone was willing to do it But 8 days 5 requests for friends per day =40 and I stil have recieved no friends it looks as if that is another quest that will permately be on my game screne

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 2, 14 11:16 AM
lost my peguscorn i purchased it then did one quest for it now its gone and i am back to having to find corals again and more where it all go not fair

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 30, 14 1:01 PM
I realy would like a conversion for Diamonds to bogins A way to purchase items using bogins or diamonds not just one or the other say you want to buy a power up it should say buy using BOGINS or Using Diamonds can pay either way that way if you don't have enough diamonds but have enough bogins you can still purchase
OR atleast a way that we can trade our bogins in for diamonds to make such purchases

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 28, 14 11:50 AM
NEED HELP I posted a post about problem it goes into full explanation of whats happening and error code I recieve in Event log
Since i downloaded the newest update on 3/28/2014 every time I play AK it shuts my laptop down
event logg error code is 0x80041003 win32_processor and target instance load percentage >99 events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem with program is corrected
if its any help these are specs of laptop HP Elitebook 6930p
Windows Vista Business
service pack 2
intel(r)core(tm)duo cpu t9600@2.80ghz
ram 4.00gb
32_bit opperating system

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 28, 14 11:35 AM
no it may have helped some people but it totally screwed the game for others my computer now completely shuts down when i try to play any minigame or map scene since I upgraded to this latest version of game and its only happening with AK game See my post called totally mad update 3/28/2014

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 28, 14 8:48 AM
Also want to say Yes these shut downs are deffinitely from AWAKENING KINGDOM CHECKED after last shutdown my computer managers problem listing and every one of the red notices were listed as a problem caused during Awakening kingdrom programming
I've done seval things between last shut down and this post check system statueses run cleaning apps reset computer and played on internet facebook and the forum to see if any more shut downs accur while doing anything else on computer it's bean runnung non stop for 1hr now and NO SHUT DOWN
So really I say its game program not my laptop
EVENT LOG SHows it as ERROR CODE 0x80041003 Win32_processor load percentage >99 event cannot be delivered until problem with program i corrected logged on 3/28/2014 @1:42:25pm id#10 this is the latest event for this shutdown there is 4 other shut down event logs all say same thing

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 28, 14 8:34 AM
made my own long ago out of old grate shelf from a refrigerator added boards to back and front of shelf to give it an angle put usb fan attachments and a narroer board on top front to keep computer from slippng off and act as a rest for palms
that has kept computer running much cooler till I downloaded 2nd update for AK at which point I started noticing freezing up and heating up more so when i play AK then any other game Now after 3rd update newest one today it shuts down as soon as I try to play any map scene in AK but knotaced Computer doesn't even feal warm to toach anywhere on base or keys when it shut down
tried again after I wrote the first post about this issue and GUESS WHAT LOST ALL ACHEIVEMENTS GOLD AND EXPERIANCE POINTS I HAD GAINED UP TILL THE THIRD SHUT DOWN not liking this game was basically reset to where i was before download but with all the new quests showing up I'm on level 65 I really would hate to find one of thesetime I go back in becouse of a shut down caused by game and be right back to beginning 0 quests finished I AM NOT LIKING THIS AT ALL

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 28, 14 7:48 AM
new update yahh bean looking foward to more quests but i downloaded it and installed it thimorning at 6:45am download completed by 8:am tried to play saw quests on board didn't even get to play one before computer automaticly shut down
left computer sit for awhile see if it just got over heated turned it back on tried again went throug half of one map scene coral cove computer shut down again this time waited several hours til 10:35am before I tried again got through coral cove this time and got given 3 new awards then computer Shuts down yet again
I am not having this issue with any other app on my computer and I did't have to worry about auto shut down for atleast 5-6 hrs of running computer before this
I am only having this issue when i try to play AK as you can see I've bean on forum (Internet Explorer) now for a good 10 minutes and NO SHUT DOWN at this rate i will never get to finish the game quests hopefully there is NO timed quests

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 25, 14 10:33 AM
I agree with Jody999 and Chestnutheights
The developers should Add more ways to increase energies like changing the option to buy to purchase with coins or diamonds eigther that or increase amount of diamonds you get with each power up or give us a collection that gives 20 diamonds per full set
also heck with stupid bugs I want more quests now not later please Boomzap listen to us
Bigfish your reps on the line too here get on boomzaps butts we want more!!!!!!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 16, 14 5:02 PM
Reduce your screen resulution
When at home screne left click screne go to view personalize then desplay settings
reduce the resulution so icon on computer are not so BIG then try game this should help to bring all back onto screne
Another option is go to game icon left click it should beable to change how it boots if you got administrative privaledges Change the resulution it uses

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 16, 14 9:23 AM
okay first off it's not zoom bap It's Boomzap and if you go to BOOMZAP.COM they have tons of games like this also look at BIGFISHGAMES.COM under HIDDEN OBJECTS GAMES you will find quite abit there too

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 16, 14 9:16 AM
is there a way you can add a SAVE BUTTON on the game so we can save progress during game without nhaving to fully exit just for it to save Some of us have issues with game due to possible incompatability with our cpu usage and grapfix card that shuts the computer down during play and we end up loosing alot
I just had my first biggest problem since update with game shut down this morning
i had just gotten to max level on all three new map scenes reached level 61 got refill on energie started playing another map when it shut down got back in but had lost all prograss back down to 15/20 on one 1/15 on another and 9/10 on other lost enrgies and all items i collected and coins
ALSO what's the deal you seam to like glass games and mixed up posters 2 poster rearange game now 2 glassworks games now what happened to other games for the minigames
LIKE Majong Towers, the rope game (where you rearange ropes,or string so they do not overlap) the PIPE game (where you use the pipes in sizes given to extend from one side of board t oppisite side)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator