Posts created by bootsky

posted in Stand O'Food 3 on May 31, 11 1:40 PM
you guys that play beta's do you know if "Dream Day" series is coming out with a new one any time soon . Although I love IHOG's I would like to know whether they are going to do this proposal one from the end of Dream Day: Las Vegas, that was such a nice relaxing HOG real easy...great if you had too many bevies the day b4
If I have asked this in the wrong forum please let me know where I CAN find out
Thanks

posted in Stand O'Food 3 on May 31, 11 11:36 AM
voiceofreason wrote:No unclewally I do not take Lithium as I am not depressed or bipolar. LOL!
Sorry if I have been over the top and irritated some people.................
BYE

Don't see how making someone laugh can possibly irritate people, the first really good laugh I've had since I got home from work!
Thanks to you & to unclewally too

posted in Dream Inn: Driftwood on May 29, 11 7:38 AM
PB2010 wrote:Was looking forward to a nice relaxing afternoon IHOGgin - but definitely not with this!

Totally agree with this comment...I did finish the demo purely to kill an hour but should've just gone back to one of my old familiars.

posted in Amanda Rose: The Game of Time on May 28, 11 11:51 AM
I had finished this trial whenever (week or so ago) finally decided to buy it today. Enjoying this very much , weather is so boring...rain, rain, rain! nothing on tv!!
Ahhh, a good game is good for the soul
It gets extremely exciting near the end...most games do, a lot of fun for a rainy Sunday

snoopy27 wrote:Hey, Bootsky!

You actually help me kill that blasted fly with your hint about the strategy guide. Thank you so very much.

Nice to know I wasn't TOO late with this post...Thanks

Is this the painting scissors? I found if I stayed in the lines it wouldn't take it so I went outside the lines, then you put a transformation thing there & you get the scissors. Likewise with the heart.

Thanks Kelvarda, you made my day "cos this was the first time I delved into the discussion pond

People seem to really be having a problem with this one...I was one of them until quite by accident I double clicked on the "task" the more you click the more advice you get. Once you realize how to do it I think you will be very happy with the SG it's just not set out in the usual way. One of the other fishies also said there is a map also. Please DO NOT give up just try clicking

posted in Nancy Drew: The Trail of the Twister on May 26, 11 11:25 AM
ritteri wrote:Hello. This is my first post. I just wanted to say to those who are concerned about the theme in this game. I live in Oklahoma. We had a tornado come through our front yard last year, taking part of our roof with it. The day before yesterday one was down the street, so I am intimately familiar with the beasts. However, you don't need to worry about the topic of this game. We live with tornadoes every year. That's why it's called tornado alley. You only hear about them when they are extra bad, but they are a common spring occurrence. They are just something we live with and, actually, we don't stress about them a whole lot. We have sirens and warning systems, some of the best weather scientists in the world, and great dedicated weathermen on tv. It's always sad when you see tragedy strike others, and I appreciate your concern. But don't deprive yourself of a good game. I'm planning on buying it myself.

Really liked that you took the time to write this...personally I appreciated your candor
Bravo

I didn't even notice the map!! I am definitely going to play this game again just to play around with the SG & the map

think I was too late about the SG . I found out by accident that it is really a very good SG...just click on the task at the bottom & it will take you step by step as long as you keep clicking...the only thing is it does erase itself when you go back to the game so you have to click on once, twice or whatever. Please DO NOT worry about a walkthrough it's a good one right on the game...would BIG FISH let you down???

posted in Emma and the Inventor on May 25, 11 12:04 PM
I liked the premise of the game but the time in between scenes was aggravating to me . I don't mind the sparkles 'cos even after all this time & playing I still find I need some direction!! I won't buy this one however especially if it's short. There will be many more good ones coming, I'm sure

I don't know whether anyone else has mentioned how this Strategy guide works, once I realized, quite by accident, because I was using the Walkthrough...it really is a very good idea. You click on the task and it will tell you all you need to know if you click on the little square thingy it will show you a picture.
I actually found this SG better than some of the other ones! Enjoyed this game very much have to replay 'cos the ending was peculiar

Since I'm downloading the demo & just found out it's 2 game credits for a CE now...kudos I'll edit later for my review!! I know bated breath, I just like to put in my 2 ce nts these days LOL
Just finished the demo, enjoyed the game will buy when it comes out as standard...I had to go to the walkthrough because the SG was of no help, so to me what's the point of spending the extra money. I agree the fairies voice got a little annoying but that's ok. I may still end up buying the CE as there is an extra "game" attached.

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on May 16, 11 11:42 AM
Thought I'd try this game again today, but I still cannot get that sauce onto the pizza!!! Have tried all the suggestions in the other threads, still a no go!!
Oh, well got so many others to play.

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 15, 11 12:47 PM
I agree with a number of the comments on this game, I will buy it because it's nice to be able to use my brain once in a while also I'm "blowed" if this is going to beat me. In the demo I didn't even finish level one AND I went to the walkthrough twice!!!
But it's light & airy & a real challenge...like it /love it /hate it ...it has it all!!!

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 14, 11 10:53 AM
Like a lot of the reviewers I found the Demo great! It is a definite buy for me, I don't usually like the dark & eerie ones but this one held my interest throughout. The HOG's were different & I hope these interactive HOG scenes are going to be the wave of the future...until someone comes up with something else!
3 X , thanks

posted in Snark Busters: All Revved up on May 7, 11 8:04 AM
YAHOOO,
finally the sequel...will try it but am sure will buy it
GREAT WEEKEND PRESSIE TO ME!!!
Just finished the demo & it's a definite buy for me, too. It's just light hearted fun like the last one. There was even a point I laughed! Great job.
Did anyone else recognize the portrait? I know I've played "that" game too but can't place the people...Empress?
So very sad , finished the first time round...approximately 4 hours of fun great stuff!!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 5, 11 12:39 PM
Yeah there were a couple of times I got startled. I liked the fact that you didn't really have to use the SG as the movie camera replayed areas if you needed that.
I'm assuming the frogs & there was something else that I collected (don't remember what it was) that are going to come in handy...maybe like the Zem pieces in Empress of the Deep 2.
I will be purchasing this game soon & yes we get a freebie!! Yahoo, great month
Just LOVE BFG

posted in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland on May 3, 11 10:34 AM
I assumed it was that shadow-type, is that it?
Having now started this game I realize equusjoy was quite correct & I now remember "those symbols" you have alot to do in sooo little time.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator