Posts created by kelsie2

posted in Mystery Valley on Feb 8, 11 10:00 AM
just tried the demo....this game is not for me.. it seems the developers had taken
samples of hogs,mini puzzles,and general' pick ups of things lying around,'characters and story lines, and shoved them all together to make 'A great game'......did not finish demo.. but i bet there is a 'Spot the difference' somewhere,story line was weak....ok thats my opinion.....SORRY BIG FISH..

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Feb 3, 11 11:00 AM
yes yes a great game ....held my interest to the end ... had to go to the walkthrough a couple of times...omg was i stupid....a couple of translation problems tea pots hairbrushes etc but not too serious....

posted in Detective Agency on Feb 1, 11 6:30 AM
gave up playing the demo after short time,no like this game!!!
the hint system is awful, trailing that glass around waiting for the beeps and flashes , is irritating and it does not work ...tested it on an object that I knew was correct and it did not beep faster or turn solid green......
overal apart from that ... not even worth the discount rate offered on this game
sorry big fish not this one.....

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Jan 26, 11 10:28 AM
just finished ... wow enjoyed that game it was just that little bit different !
great graphics, and story .... curser was a bit slow and shaky....i thought once or twice that the game had crashed but it struggled on and we made to the end !!!
not happy about cursor disappearing at the intro ...or my real name as a player...but i am being picky thanks again big fish for filling in the hours while i am nursing a broken wrist !!!!
hence no capitals

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jan 11, 11 12:08 PM
Loved Joyville so purchesed "Souls"''' so far I am having a great time !!!
Looks like another winner ..thanks Big Fish !!!

posted in Cake Mania on Jan 7, 11 12:16 AM
About 45 mins into the demo.... Oh dear I do not think this is for me does anything else happen other than making the same coloured cakes in the same shapes , reached goals easily...... Graphics not good I cannot read the scripts in some scenes ..... And the customers all the same figures in a row???? and why do they keep getting surrounded in rectangular blurry shapes ?
Not the best game for me but maybe lots of people will like it !!

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Jan 4, 11 1:01 PM
Game took ages to start I was faced with a blank bluish screen for ages....reactions were slow when I clicked on objects, and got slower and slower,Finally at the garden /Carriage house stage ,squares of dots appeared and other weird things then the game froze completely and that is as far as I can get > I am using an IPod 2g,is this came not compatible this ancient machine ???? anyone had this problem with a 2g?

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jan 2, 11 12:41 PM
Just be patient a bag of crystal will appear.... try the walkthrough if you are really stuck !!
Great game ,not too difficult and really enjoyed wandering around the magical world.
This game kept me interested right to the very end I am sorry it is over.....
I am a MCF fan and was not happy and a wee bit bored with the "Skulls"..... this game I think was better!
Thank you BF for another great game !!

posted in Avenue Flo on Dec 5, 10 9:05 AM
FINALL GOT IT !!!I scored 600 !!! after many many tries Tip.. play the music and get into the rhythm......Concentrate... It works... er maybe I was chilling on my second glass of wine, !!! onwards to next level 111

posted in Avenue Flo on Dec 3, 10 7:20 AM
I agree Marplelover, We are not saying the fitness game should not be there at all,but let us have the option to skip,maybe after 4 levels if we wish.. I too am stuck on the 6th level, I just do not seem to click when the circle is in just the right place.... I guess I will never get to the end of an otherwise great game...bad news eh

posted in Avenue Flo on Dec 2, 10 12:22 AM
I agree . I am really frustrated being stuck here in the fitness center... If I wanted" click" games I would not be buying HOGS, Adventure games etc would I?
I hate skipping games but for this one YES ACLICK BUTTON PLEASE...

posted in Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera on Nov 21, 10 11:59 AM
just finished the demo......I am buying this game...at last a game that seems as good as the MCF's......I think I am going to have fun with this !!!

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Nov 14, 10 12:30 AM
Hi again, thanks got help from tech. support !!!! Thanks to Tate I have now solved it ... Boy do I feel stupid !!!!!
Where the instructions state to click on THE keyboard It means click ON YOUR keyboard,, not the one on the screen !!!!!

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Nov 12, 10 12:44 PM
Hi again ... tried again .. it does not work.. I will go for help !!! thanks for trying..

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Nov 12, 10 12:37 PM
Hi Bfg Donau... I am going back to game and trying once more ... before getting tech help... thanks for coming in

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Nov 11, 10 12:38 PM
Me also I have been clicking on letters and cannot get any letters in boxes,,, I have cheated and got the answer , but cannot get the letters to react at all.. is this a glitch, help !!!

posted in Mahjongg Platinum 4 on Nov 11, 10 11:49 AM
tried a couple of mahjong games and really enjoyed them... but I cannot get my head round this one !!
Played the trial and after 60 mins I still did not know what I was doing !
Really confusing,, or am I stupid ????
Anyone else had problems ?

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Murder Among Friends on Nov 3, 10 9:30 AM
Just finished trial , Oh is it me? am I getting too used to HOGS or are they getting boring ??? The tower puzzle again ?????
Oh I agree some objects hard to find ... but they are supposed to be hidden arn't they!!
need more mystery Case files, Drawn and others like them ,that I can really put my teeth into not want to stop playing....
I could hardly wait for the 60 mins to be up on this one
Sorry Big Fish Not for me

posted in Time Riddles: The Mansion on Oct 30, 10 1:15 PM
tried the trial.. looked interesting purchased game..oh dear same scenes but reversed !!! boring... boring even the match three is dull

posted in Jewel Quest Solitaire 3 on Sep 8, 10 9:16 AM
As I got further into game it kept crashing more and more, drove me mad as I had to play the last few levels over and over, and as some one said "Where does this game end ?" level 15 but nothing happens, !!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator