Posts created by Akaabbey

posted in Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel Collector's Edition on May 15, 12 3:58 PM
1. Finished the Main game and still had the Smoking Pipe? Never saw anywhere
to us it.

2. Finished the Bonus Chapter and still think I had things in Inventory..the
boathouse blew up but never found Monica?

Abbey

posted in County Fair on May 13, 12 6:01 AM
Thanks!! That does help a bunch!

Abbey

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose Collector's Edition on May 12, 12 3:14 PM
DUH me..Thanks elijah5...I just got the game today and was also wondering about elevator.

Thanks again,

Abbey

posted in Bedtime Stories: The Lost Dreams on Apr 5, 12 2:49 PM
I can't get past the spider without an access violation error....Even after starting a new profile, etc...

Abbey

posted in Monument Builders: Titanic on Apr 5, 12 2:21 PM
It might be just me but during game play (not in the map area)...I swear the song is *Why can't we be friends* (1975)...anyone else here think that?

Abbey

posted in Monument Builders: Titanic on Mar 29, 12 4:01 PM
It might be just me but during game play (not in the map area)...I swear the song is *Why can't we be friends* (1975)...anyone else hear think that?

Abbey

posted in Bedtime Stories: The Lost Dreams on Feb 18, 12 11:52 PM
Akaabbey wrote:
ivillagegrinch wrote:I bought the game, and just when you've solved the Detective part, it throws you back to the beginning of that part of the game...except that you have everything opened, discovered, fixed, etc. It's like the movie "Groundhog Day" except that you can't escape even when you've gotten everything done correctly.

Same problem I am havinf...Chapter 2 will not end for me.....after I crack the safe and see the cut scene it goes back to the crime scene! I have done this 2x I only have to cut the roses & go to the safe again then goes right back to the beginning...Any ideas other than to start a new profile?

Thanks,

Abbey

LOL started a new profile & when hit the spider the whole game froze....

posted in Bedtime Stories: The Lost Dreams on Feb 5, 12 9:21 AM
ivillagegrinch wrote:I bought the game, and just when you've solved the Detective part, it throws you back to the beginning of that part of the game...except that you have everything opened, discovered, fixed, etc. It's like the movie "Groundhog Day" except that you can't escape even when you've gotten everything done correctly.

Same problem I am havinf...Chapter 2 will not end for me.....after I crack the safe and see the cut scene it goes back to the crime scene! I have done this 2x I only have to cut the roses & go to the safe again then goes right back to the beginning...Any ideas other than to start a new profile?

Thanks,

Abbey

posted in Monument Builders: Eiffel Tower on Feb 2, 12 1:39 PM
Thanks Badut!! I started with what you said...forgot about it while playing but manage to get gold with about 1/2 inch of yellow still on timer!!

Abbey

posted in Monument Builders: Eiffel Tower on Jan 31, 12 3:33 PM
Yes Thanks!!!

Abbey

posted in Monument Builders: Eiffel Tower on Jan 31, 12 3:14 PM
Thanks so Much jilkurtz...I went from Bronze to Gold in one try!!

Abbey

posted in Monument Builders: Eiffel Tower on Jan 31, 12 2:51 PM
Thank you SO much Jerrod777 after several attempts I Finally got gold!!

Abbey

posted in Monument Builders: Eiffel Tower on Jan 30, 12 6:22 PM
Thank you so much Budat!!! I finally got through that level!!

Abbey

posted in Monument Builders: Eiffel Tower on Jan 28, 12 4:16 PM
Thank you SO much!! Took me over & over again but finally got it!!

Abbey

posted in Monument Builders: Eiffel Tower on Jan 18, 12 3:54 PM
I wish there was but haven't found one yet

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Dec 18, 11 12:16 AM
Best game ever!!! I loved the 1st one and got the 2nd when on another site (sorry) played it 2x already...now replaying the 1st again!!

Abbey

posted in Build-a-lot: On Vacation on Sep 18, 11 5:54 PM
Thank you!! That worked wonders from what I was doing.

Abbey

posted in Build-a-lot: On Vacation on Sep 17, 11 2:38 PM
TY TY TY!!! That level has been driving me nuts!

Abbey

posted in Build-a-lot: On Vacation on Sep 17, 11 2:19 PM
Congrats!!

posted in Build-a-lot: On Vacation on Sep 9, 11 4:08 PM
Remember you need 7 stagings close to the end....

I just got the ribbon on it but it was tricky and can't remember actually how but I started by havesting for money & wood then build a sawmill, built & sold a Victorian (NOT on the Premium lot). Built a Vic on the prem, built a workshop & Realty (started the stagings). Build I think 3 Vic's (paint & upgrade to the max) for the $100,000. started building cabins to paint & stage (remember to inspect everything)

At the end I think I had 3 Vic's, 4 cabins,(Demo'd the sawmill & workshop) and the rest lots (will have to reseed some of them)

I hope this helps

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator