Posts created by DonnyDJ

posted in Mevo and the Grooveriders on Apr 27, 09 9:44 AM
jinocchio49 wrote:
DonnyDJ wrote:
For those who are looking to stare at a screen without a timer and let the time pass away while trying to locate objects, this is not for you and is not worth the download.

For those who like fast paced games that will increase your heartbeat a tad, this is definitely worth checking out.

Don

Well, Donny, knock yourself out! As for increasing my heart rate, I take a brisk walk. As for allowing time to pass looking for objects? That's what playing games should be--relaxing, not nerve-wracking, but to each his own Us HOG lovers will have our day--after all, we let time pass waiting for the next good HOG!

You HOG lovers will have your day? LOL I think you have had MANY days And for the record, I like HOGs. They are just way overdone.

Sure some games should be relaxing, but others should improve people's reflexes and reaction time.

posted in Mevo and the Grooveriders on Apr 26, 09 10:06 PM
This happens to be a SUPERB game that happens to be different from the typical casual games that are out there. It is a fun rhythm game where you need to tap keys to the beat. I purchased this on steam.

For those who are looking to stare at a screen without a timer and let the time pass away while trying to locate objects, this is not for you and is not worth the download.

For those who like fast paced games that will increase your heartbeat a tad, this is definitely worth checking out.

Don

posted in Cate West: The Velvet Keys on Apr 23, 09 9:09 PM
It WILL be tomorrow's game today in 4 hours.....

posted in Cindy's Travels: Flooded Kingdom on Apr 16, 09 1:34 PM
Other than the fact that this game has great visuals and combines different genres, this game just doesn't cut it. Timer, or no timer, the gameplay when you are making matches is simply not quick and responsive enough. It is not a problem with my computer. It is simply the way the game was designed. Poodlebear and others, I respectfully disagree with your reviews.

posted in Cindy's Travels: Flooded Kingdom on Apr 16, 09 1:01 AM
Thumbs down. Game looks great but gameplay is not fluid. I did not feel that the clicking and dragging of the items worked well in this game. Magic Match had much better gameplay.

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Apr 10, 09 1:12 AM
Thereeeeeeeee we go...now the full version is out! This is now I knew the other version was the beta:

The game does not have a buy button located right on the game page.

There is no exclusive icon next to the game.

The gamepage does not have a playable movie.

The game is not yet filed under hidden object games.)

This was all prior to 410 EDT

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Apr 10, 09 12:32 AM
Mummy the version is not available for purchase. I am strongly assuming its not the final version, and even if it is, you cannot yet purchase the game.

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Apr 10, 09 12:26 AM
GeeBee wrote:I'm downloading it now too. Sounds like an interesting game.

Go to "My Account" you can download it from there!

What...do people here not believe me? LOL The game that you can download on the my account page is the beta and it is not available for purchase. This is as of 325 EST. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Apr 10, 09 12:05 AM
The version up now is still the beta...

posted in Wonderburg on Apr 5, 09 9:33 AM
Great game!!! Most HOGs are all carbon copies of each other but I don't see people complaining about that... Hmm....

posted in Wonderburg on Apr 3, 09 5:17 PM
As a time management lover, I am so happy to see that so many people like this game. I think the best idea the programmers came up with was to put a relaxed mode for people who want to take it really easy.
In several months, a sequel to Forgotten Lands First Colony, a similar game will be available. I hope the programmers decide to do the same thing by adding a relax mode at the beginning of the game. This will boost sales and developers will be encouraged to produce more games like it!

Don

posted in Wonderburg on Apr 3, 09 2:13 AM
Did anybody try to buy the strategy guide? I bought the game and the strategy guide link doesn't work..

Edit-
(Never mind I fixed this. It looks like there are a total of 39 levels including the bonus levels...awesome!)

posted in Wonderburg on Apr 3, 09 1:46 AM
I enjoy playing with a timed challenge but I would love to give a kudos to Big Fish Games for adding a relaxed mode. As a time management lover, I want to see more time management games. I think that a lot more people who like to play at a relaxed pace and have slower reflexes would get into time management games if this option was offered. And therefore...more time management games would sell really well...and therefore more will be produced!!

Don K

posted in Romopolis on Mar 31, 09 9:31 PM
There is a GREAT game coming to Bigfish this week which is just like Build a Lot but has a different theme. It is called Wonderburg and it's going to be a Bigfish exclusive. It is a much more polished game than Romopolis. I played the Wonderburg beta and the game was awesome.

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Mar 31, 09 10:43 AM
Rebeca, the world doesn't revolve around you, or me, for that matter. There are tons of people who like tons of different casual games and it is not right to just please one segment of the audience.

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Mar 31, 09 12:06 AM
The next Bigfish Beta game to appear here is called Wonderburg and according to Picman, it will be here towards the end of the week. The gameplay is very similar to Build a Lot and I really enjoyed the beta. As for Flux Family Secrets, give that another month or so...

-Don

posted in Flalls on Mar 19, 09 2:02 PM
Great game, something different and new for a change. Worth the game credit!

posted in Lost in the City on Mar 14, 09 12:32 AM
Does anybody know how many chapters are in this game?

posted in Annabel on Mar 13, 09 7:15 PM
This game, IMO, is horrendous. I have never played a game before this other than first person shooters on the consoles that gave me motion sickness. If I wanted to get dizzy, I would go on a wild ride at a theme park.

posted in Plant This! on Feb 26, 09 1:39 PM
Something other than an exclusive hog If you want to give your brain some exercise rather than staring at a screen trying to find hidden objects, give this game a try!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator