Posts created by brooklynblonde

posted in Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus on Jul 24, 10 1:37 AM
I'm on the fence with this one-I do like the novelty for a HOG that you're actually putting things back in their correct place-It's a nice twist. Have to agree with the others here who didn't like the music-I turned it off. Nice graphics, and it seems like a nice length too. Might pick it up to fill out a punch card-really enjoying the nice stretch of good games this week

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 19, 10 10:27 PM
Played my hour, and just came to the forum to see if everyone enjoyed this game as much as I do. I have to agree with another reviewer who said it's nice to play a game that's not super easy, but you don't have to keep checking the walkthrough either. A definite buy for me.

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 19, 10 10:21 PM
Lol-I'm loving it too, just had to see your post, since it seems like such a great game-thanks for a good laugh!

posted in Golden Trails: The New Western Rush on Jul 19, 10 8:20 PM
Beta tested this, and thought it was pretty good-my one big gripe was the mini-games-just too easy, and silly really. Ended up feeling so-so about this, might buy it on DD

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets on Jul 19, 10 1:18 PM
Thanks for the link

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids on Jun 30, 10 6:18 PM
Have to agree with a lot of posts here-i won't be buying this one-didn't finish the hour demo-too frustrating with the dark screen. There were some things I liked, but not enough

posted in Hotdog Hotshot on Jun 7, 10 9:44 PM
Thanks for the info

posted in Hotdog Hotshot on Jun 7, 10 1:34 AM
I came here looking for an answer to the same question-I've played for 35 mins. and still no upgrades ???

posted in Explorer: Contraband Mystery on Jun 7, 10 12:52 AM
Usually I play the hour no matter what, but this is the rare game that I won't be finishing the demo for. Just a bit of a snooze, I think. Too bad, I like the story idea, and love NatGeo. Oh well.

posted in Faded Reality on May 31, 10 8:48 PM
I played the whole hour, and ended up feeling, like some before me, that this would be a good game for children-a really fun way for kids to work on spelling, perhaps skipping the story if you think it's too gruesome. Not a buy for me-too repetitive, and there are so many good games out there of this type-this one bored me.

posted in The Inquisitor on May 31, 10 7:09 PM
So, I skipped the story to play as much of the game during my demo as possible. Usually, I love spot the difference, but this one is ridiculous! You have to keep using hints-what a drag. That and wayyyyy too much cut scene equals no buy for me

posted in Hotel on May 24, 10 9:20 PM
Wow, some really helpful reviews here. I just finished my hour-really had problems before I came here and figured out how to pick things up This is a nice change of pace from what been coming out on BF lately, and I like the hint feature-I'm one of those people who gets frustrated wandering around in adventure games. Totally buying.

posted in Mystery Cruise on May 15, 10 2:02 PM
Didn't think was a bad game-too bad I found the light bulb thing annoying, since it's a big part of the game-probably makes this a no buy for me.

posted in Fiction Fixers - Adventures in Wonderland on May 8, 10 12:53 AM
Thanks Mrs. Skippy-those darn cats!!

posted in Fiction Fixers - Adventures in Wonderland on May 8, 10 12:48 AM
Thanks Andrew and everyone for the info-enjoying this game, and loving the idea of building games around classic books-probably using my game credit for this one-hope there's a sequel

posted in Escape the Lost Kingdom on May 6, 10 11:02 PM
I really enjoyed this game, but got more than halfway through in the first hour-waaaaaaay too short

posted in Escape the Lost Kingdom on May 6, 10 11:00 PM
Couldn't agree more with everyone-like this game, but it sounds like I'm more than halfway through just using up the trial. Disappointing.

posted in Lisa's Fleet Flight on May 4, 10 12:44 AM
Thanks for all the honest reviews-I love TM games, and can tell from what everyone's said that this is not for me.

posted in Eternity on May 4, 10 12:38 AM
So-so game for me. Hidden object scenes are way too murky, and objects are placed in a way that's bizarre. Like the time travel story, and the way you can go from room to room is fun-love that when you're done with a room, it gets checked off. Also, seems like a short game.Overall, I'm giving it a pass

posted in Eternity on May 3, 10 8:42 PM
I'm still not sure if I'm going to buy this-I see some comments about this being a short game-anyone finish yet? Just wondering how long the game is

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator