Posts created by kaitlinn

OT- since there is no longer a general forum, does anyone know if there is a setting in game manager, to keep it open and downloading a new game while you play a different game? thanks!

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 9, 14 6:15 PM
My game froze during the closeup of the code for a case after I went in the window in the room with the costumes. Changing the cursor doesn't help. Sadly I can't finish the game. What a waste....
+

I'm stuck on the last mini game (I think) in the bonus chapter. The one where you push the pillars(?) into the slots. I am stuck on level 2 and cannot finish the game, and the SG only says solve the mini game.

it was hard, but you have to keep at it. You kind of have to "push" the colors from one side to the other.

posted in Mysterium: Lake Bliss Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 13 10:08 AM
Likewise no way to pick up the object until I completely exited the game and went back in. I had to keep at it, but I finally picked it up. I am pissed, though, that I wasted a "perfect game" by using a hint.....

posted in Mysterium: Lake Bliss Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 13 10:00 AM
thanks, but it was actually a technical issue. The dial started spinning and wouldn't stop. I finally restarted the game and then the dial worked properly.

posted in Mysterium: Lake Bliss Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 13 7:49 AM
I cannot figure out how to set the pressure guage in the submersible - the dial keeps spinning but I don't seem to be able to stop it on a specific number. Please help!

I am also having problems with the mouse/cursor. When I try to pick up and move objects I can't control where they go - the objects move randomly all over the place, except where I try to place them.

MaryEl wrote:Is anyone else having trouble with their mouse being rather slow? It just seems to lag a little when I move it. No problem with other games.

posted in Paranormal State: Poison Spring on Nov 2, 13 10:35 AM
Can anyone offer any help on the jumpover puzzle in the excavation site?

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 13 8:46 AM
I collected all the nuts, but when the globe was spinning, I couldn't find anything to do to get my wish. Did anyone else get a wish?

posted in Mysteries of the Undead on May 10, 13 10:15 AM
I can't get the racket in the HO scene; the hint tells me there is no air in the ball, but I can't figure out how to blow it up, since the bicycle pump doesn't move??

posted in A Wizard's Curse on Apr 2, 13 9:09 PM
I think the person who needs sleep is the developer, since he fell asleep before he finished the game....

posted in Whispers: Revelation on Mar 2, 13 8:15 PM
Inventory bar is blocking the puzzle instructions. So far the puzzles have been pretty straignt forward, but I am stumped on the second floor of the school after being chased by the spook and I can't read the puzzle instructions. Sometimes there is a lock/unlock icon for the inventory bar, but I can't find one here. Bummer.

posted in Nightmare Realm: In the End... Collector's Edition on Jan 5, 13 8:13 AM
Please don't listen to the people who want more HOS! There are tons of other games that fit that bill, but the thing I loved best about this game is the lack of them!

posted in Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition on Nov 24, 12 3:53 PM
I liked this game - not too many boring HOGS, the puzzles were challenging, but could have been a little more diffucult, but still enjoyable. The best part was the fact that the CE bonus game completed the story, was not too short, and really added to the game. I don't always recommend CEs, but if I had purchased the SE for this one, I would have been left wondering what happened next. Not all CEs are worth the money, but I felt this one made the grade. Also, I loved the bonus concept artwork - especially seeing the actors in real life. One comment to the "Prince": grow your hair out! Much more handsome with long hair.....

posted in The World`s Legends: Kashchey the Immortal on Sep 1, 12 9:06 AM
Yeah, I was expecting something much more difficult!

posted in Tales of Sorrow: Strawsbrough Town on Sep 1, 12 9:05 AM
Any hints on cutting the eyes off the plants in hard mode?

posted in The World`s Legends: Kashchey the Immortal on Aug 31, 12 4:34 PM
Duh, I should have looked in the book.

posted in The World`s Legends: Kashchey the Immortal on Aug 31, 12 4:03 PM
I can't figure out what to do with the map after soaking it in water. Can someone offer a subtle hint?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator