Posts created by chipper23

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Jun 10, 11 1:39 AM
I just finished..Haven't played the Bonus game yet..It is a beautiful game..Great Graphics,lots of puzzles..However, IMO it does not compare to Dracula Origin...The detailed "histories"and riveting storyline (in Dracula Origin) are not part of this game..It is certainly less challenging and I did not have to utilize the Strategy Guide even once.Although, it was not the "original" game that Dracula Origin was...I did enjoy it and it does have re-play value.mo

Just finished the game..Thought it was great...Not sure if I liked it as much as the last one..but it was a "true" CE and I'm looking forward to the next Midnight Mysteries...I feel a little stupid ..I didn't realize we were supposed to look for "bones"...LOL..Guess I can try to find them on a re play...Missed lots of clovers too.....

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Water on May 29, 11 5:19 PM
What a disappointment ..They even recycle old scenes from the previous games..Also, Big change in the difficulty level...I remember the "chess game" in Dream Chronicles 3..that took me about a week to complete..The first 3 Dream Chronicles were special and memorable..These last 2 not so much..Very glad I did not purchase the collector's edition..

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 11 12:54 PM
I Beta tested this game about 4 months ago...Glad to see it has finally arrived...

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 3, 11 2:38 AM
I agree...This game was great...I spent all afternoon playing and really enjoyed it...I liked it much better than a few of the CE we have had over the last couple of months...Good job Alawar..

posted in Syberia II on Mar 14, 11 3:49 PM
I have just finished playing Syberia I and 2....What a fantastic journey this game takes you on...I am going to miss the characters. Like so many others who have played this game,I hope there will be a Syberia 3....Absolutely wonderful game..

posted in Epic Adventures: Cursed Onboard on Mar 11, 11 9:30 AM
Like so many others...I have the "black bars"...I played the demo and found the game to be just ...OK....Not sure if I am going to purchase this one...I have 3 credits (collecting dust) and keep waiting for that great SE game to show up....

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet on Mar 9, 11 7:22 PM
Same here...Froze at the first map location..I came on here to see if this was just my computer doing something "glitchy"...Guess many people are having the same problem.

posted in Mystery Seekers: The Secret of the Haunted Mansion on Mar 8, 11 1:01 PM
I tried...20 minutes in I exited and uninstalled..The weird cursor,that obnoxious clicking (during the hidden object scene) and those horrible "puzzles" made me think..."what were these developers thinking."..The Secret of the Haunted Mansion was this...It stinks in there!..mo

Count me in...I looked forward to the trial ending...I buy almost every CE.,but not this one...I "might" buy it as a SE..I thought it was just "boring"...I guess I'm spoiled...

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Feb 26, 11 8:23 PM
pjmatt wrote:in re service.I posted in forum I was having a problem with a game. Theycontacted me about this and worked at resoving it. I think customer service is Great here. You can't find this service any where else.
ITA about the great service at BFG. In fact, I have never (in 2 years) had anything but quality customer service from this company. I wish my bank had such friendly,problem solving service. I just finished Serpent of Isis...Your Journey Continues. I got stuck a few times, but made it through...It did take me 6 hours to compete the game and I was thrilled with the length of the game and the fact that I was able to use a coupon. It was a win/win for me.

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 11 4:19 PM
This was a beautiful game..Looks like we will have a sequel.I love these ERS games.Can't wait for the next Puppet Souls...

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 13, 11 1:10 AM
Just finished the game.....I loved it!!!!So much fun..Loved the characters and the vampire (tru blood) theme. Hopefully, we won't have to wait too long for the sequel.

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 11 2:27 PM
Just finished it...Beautiful game,good story. I wished there were a few more puzzles...but...the puzzles the game did have were fun (especially one) reminded me of Ravenhurst.. Now, I hope we will get some decent SE,so I can use up my 4 credits that are sitting around collecting dust..

posted in Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries on Feb 5, 11 2:48 PM
Just played the game. I liked it. I was very happy that it was the DD...It is a rather short game. I can't think of anything else I can do on a Sat. afternoon for $2.99.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 30, 11 12:18 AM
I bought the Scorpio Ritual a couple of days ago after completing Tree of Life. It was a good game.It is not as difficult as Tree of Life and the gameplay is not as long. It has a good storyline and I enjoyed playing it. It was glitch free (at least on my end) and no slider puzzle to drive you crazy.

Just finished the demo and I'm off to buy..This is the type of game I love. Spooky story,great graphics,playing detective....ERS never disappoints. I have a full punch card....but.....I just don't have the patience to wait 5 more days....

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 23, 11 2:38 AM
I just finished the game.It was not without problems. I had to go back to saved scenes to get through the game. Some of the problems were my fault( for not being more observant) and some of the problems were just "glitchy"...This is one game I would not want to install and then re-install and start over again. That bas relief puzzle was tough.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 22, 11 5:52 PM
cinder555 wrote:You press the gas generator

I have a save game file that you could use and it is after talking to Sarah and you are on the ship. It should fix your problem.

If anyone would like it, just PM with your email address and instructions are enclosed.
Will do and I just PM you...Thanks much cinder....

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 22, 11 5:42 PM
euwiles wrote:I have talked with Sarah, had all discussions with the police officer and customs officers. Have had Dialogue about the parcel that contains the valve but I am not receiving the package. I don't know if there is a glitch or have I overlooked something.
I had this problem yesterday and it nearly drove me out of my mind. Go to the top of the screen....You will see documents....Click on Parcel and the valve will automatically go into your inventory....Hope it works...A nice poster here gave me the answer.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator