Posts created by judithannegg

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on May 30, 13 7:02 AM
May have answer! Well, sort of! Same problem as others, only acid, metal detector, and hammer. Stuck for a couple days. Finally, started new profile. Got to a part that had the same things, acid, metal detector, and hammer; HOWEVER, I had a brick that I hadn't used. I am pretty sure I had already used the brick in the first profile before I got stuck. I had those four items, then I found the HOGS upstairs in the house on the second profile! Not sure if this is the glitch, but maybe don't use the brick yet until you get upstairs to do HOGS second time. If I am wrong, I am sorry...

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on May 29, 13 11:38 AM
I did open the painting with the pincers and saw the drawing behind it of the stairs. Went to stairs and saw the hidden compartment. Went upstairs, but no HOGS anywhere.

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on May 29, 13 11:03 AM
Already did do the HOGS by telephone pole and did get pincers and went to basement to use them. Still only have acid, metal detector, and hammer.

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on May 29, 13 11:00 AM
greeneeyes488, i can give you tip to use shovel. Leave basement, head back in opposite direction of house. Shed there. Maybe HOGS if you haven't done it already. Head to the right, not forward, and there should be a scene where you use the shovel. Hope this is right and helps! I too am stuck, but I have the hammer (which I have already used at least once), acid, and metal detector, and been stuck for over a day!

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on May 29, 13 10:56 AM
elevestardragon (love that name!), how did you get an oar?

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on May 29, 13 10:17 AM
Yep, found the secret space behind map. Got shovel. Found gnome buried. Already did one HOGS by shed. Nothing there now. Only thing in that scene is the bag on the telephone pole. Haven't figured out how to get that down. Did put tar in boat. Still only have acid, metal detector, and hammer.

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on May 29, 13 6:03 AM
I think I already have the metal dectector, even though it says coil. I have the charged battery in it. I already used the hammer on the secret place. I used the shovel earlier and found a gnome. I put tar on the boat, but that is it for the boat. Don't know how to get bag off of telephone pole. I think that may be the only thing I see that needs to be done, but have tried using everything in my inventory. Somewhere else in forums it was suggested to go to front of house, but no HOGS there. Somewhere else said first bedroom, but I went there, light already on, been there before and nothing new there now. I really, really like this game because I really have to use my brain, so I really want to finish it! Hope to see more from you!!!

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on May 29, 13 5:44 AM
I too only have the acid, metal detector, and hammer! I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and it opened up where I left off, but no HOGS anywhere! I am on expert mode, so no hints, but I have tried everywhere for anything, but am stuck. I really like this game and see that some people got past this point, but how?!!

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on May 28, 13 7:34 PM
HELP! Have claw hammer, acid, and metal detector coil. Have been over every scene many times and can't find anything new or find any use for inventory! I absolutely love this game! Been using my brain! On hardest level, so no hints.

posted in Island of Death: Demons and Despair on May 25, 13 6:42 AM
Hi Shaynem! Just want you to know you will find something to break the star after you have crossed the "hole" in the road. Not sure if you have gotten that far, but I was thinking the same thing about myself! Found the star early, but couldn't break it, and found what to use the star with. Hope this helps! If you want more of a spoiler, reply back. I love this game!

posted in Fairy Land: The Magical Machine on May 18, 13 3:44 PM
I LOVE this game! I have been playing all week and got into the 33ish level. Game working just fine. Left for a couple hours and came home and tried to restart game. Got Error:Access violation at 0x00406F1 (tried to read from 0x0000000000), program terminated. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game 3 times this afternoon, and nothing works! I so want to play this game! HELP!!!

posted in Fairy Land: The Magical Machine on May 14, 13 5:41 PM
FINALLY, Level 29 went on to Level 30. Just kept playing. No score change, everything "looked" complete. No other choice to just keep playing and finally went to Level 30.

posted in Fairy Land: The Magical Machine on May 14, 13 5:36 PM
I was SURE that everything was clear and my score would not change and just kept on playing. Maybe 3 more minutes, all of a sudden, on to level 30! Don't know what I did, but just keep playing and checking every square....

posted in Fairy Land: The Magical Machine on May 14, 13 6:41 AM
Level 29 stuck too! Got everything removed and score doesn't move, but game keeps playing... Just used a credit too

posted in Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition on Apr 27, 13 5:41 AM
I found the dartboard on the study door, but nothing happens. Clicked everywhere and it just keeps telling me I need to remember the numbers. I clicked on arrows on sides and nothing happens and I don't get anything! Help!

posted in Dark Lore Mysteries: The Hunt for Truth on Feb 2, 13 7:39 PM
Thank you! Still trying to figure out whether to buy it or not. My favorite games are with no help or skip at all and "rub my brain" but feel I am getting my money's worth. Hope this will be one of those games!

posted in Dark Lore Mysteries: The Hunt for Truth on Feb 2, 13 10:13 AM
Oh, figured it out! Click on box AND click on word Custom, then I see the settings!

posted in Dark Lore Mysteries: The Hunt for Truth on Feb 2, 13 10:00 AM
I saw someone's review said the custom settings can be set to the following, but when I set it to custom, none of the below has popped up at all! I have tried 3 different profiles and still can't see where these are! It just pops up to talk to the first character and asks me if I want interactive help, and I say no...

* Tutorial ... On / Off
* Sparkles ... On / Off
* Tips ... On / Off
* Hidden Object Difficulty ... Casual / Advanced
* Hint Recharge ... Fast / Medium / Slow
* Solve Puzzle Charge ... Short / Long / Off

posted in Dark Lore Mysteries: The Hunt for Truth on Feb 2, 13 6:30 AM
I picked custom settings, but nothing popped up about turning off sparkles, etc. I have exited the game and restarted and still nothing. Options didn't show things I could customize except for music and screen. I really want to make this game difficult and turn off sparkles and as much help as possible! HELP!

posted in Tales of Terror: Crimson Dawn on Jan 16, 13 6:57 AM
HELP! I am playing Professional Mode and accidently got the green skulls all in the middle two rows. No reset button and can't move the green skulls at all! Do I have to restart the game from the beginning, then make sure I do this game right before I can move on?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator