Posts created by annibelle1

posted in Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight on Jul 21, 11 4:11 PM
You and I are in the same boat...LOL and don't know each other. It is saying something about bait on the end of the fishing line...and I thought that was what we were doing. I can't do anything about it. Did you have any luck with the cat? LOL.

posted in Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight on Jul 20, 11 12:12 PM
I am in the yacht's living quarters? LOL,Anyway, I cannot get anything to connect to other things. I got the bird put together but can't connect paper clip to the only visible fishing pole. I have had it! LOL. I also don't understand the area where the artifacts are pulled up on a screen like a tic tac toe board. What do you need to do there? No directions explained that. This section is for the whole game just not the yacht. The rest is in the general area of the boat, the cat, etc. help if you can.

posted in Harlequin Presents ™: Hidden Object of Desire on Jul 20, 11 12:02 PM
Intrigue, Hidden Desire... you have objects which interact with others. I cannot connect them to move on with the game... What to do?

posted in Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight on Jul 17, 11 4:00 PM
oops, the wrong game information on it...LOL. I am stuck in area with the kitchen, living area and the bird made out of vegetables and hanging it for the cat. Help, these two games are my first. thanks!

posted in The Fall Trilogy Chapter 3: Revelation on Jul 17, 11 3:56 PM
I must have gotten this game mixed up with another one. I remembered playing one of the Trilogy...this wasn't it. It was and is dark...too dark and I can't make it lighter. I don't like it cause Ican't see it. I am stuck on the puzzle with the locks. Can someone offer me a tidbit? LOL Thanks.

posted in Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight on Jul 17, 11 3:48 PM
I just bought this game and cannot undo the lock to get out of the cellar, etc. It doesn't seem to have a skip mode on it. Help someone.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator