Posts created by Rob_Blake

Not sure if others have finally been able to finish the game. I bought it on March 9. I don't have an expensive computer, but it is only a couple years old. I had the same problem with the Grab the Key puzzle freezing up, but I didn't have any problems with the gems, moonstone, or map. I reinstalled the game 2 times, but the Grab the Key puzzle was still stuck, and I could not move on. I went ahead and started the game over under a different profile name, made sure that I didn't "grab" any blocks that were not needed to be removed in the key puzzle, and it worked fine, and I was able to finish the game and the bonus chapter with no further problems.

posted in Dangerous Games: Illusionist Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 15 6:29 PM
Thank you so much photochickblue!! Like the others, I was determined to find all the tools without using Hints. I kept thinking that the steering wheels moving were the way to find the last 2 tools.

I had the same problem, but I read your post before I played the Bonus chapter. While playing that I found that if you click on the map and compass, there is an icon of a Trophy, which is where the Achievements are. You can view all the ones you got there except for Finished the Bonus Chapter and Received all Achievements. Once you finish the Bonus chapter, the Achievements banner pops up on the left side of the main screen. You need to click on it fairly quickly and then you can see all the Achievements you ended up with. However, once I looked and backed out, I did not find any way to go back to them, which I think is either a glitch or the developers didn't set it so you can see it anywhere else. I managed to get all of them and was happy to see it, but it's not fair for others who completed the Bonus chapter and now they can't see which ones they got.

posted in Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call Collector's Edition on Jan 28, 15 4:07 PM
I found all the gifts and received the Achievement for it. I found 3 of 3 heart shaped boxes in the bonus game. I know we had to find so many of each of the other type gifts to open various things in Extras, which are all open now, but I don't see anything about the 3 heart shaped ones. Does anyone know what they were for, or if they were just extra boxes to find to get the final Achievement? Thanks.

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 14 3:30 PM
Sorry everyone, but I just completed the bonus chapter and the extra bonus chapter. Although it was rather tedious, I did find all the chain pieces. You have to do a lot of clicking and moving some things. For the bolt that requires light on it, you have to use the stick in the fire pit to light it, and then use that to get the bolt. Hope that helps some of you. Not sure what else to advise, but I don't think a fix is needed.

posted in Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 14 12:38 PM
I thought the same thing, but then I discovered that I was doing the puzzle on the right side first. The first solution in the SG is for the left side puzzle. And the key to either puzzle is knowing that you can move, and may need to move, the eye itself into another box, not the box.

I'm probably too late to get a response, but I missed several of the vases during the first half of the game, either because I forgot to look for them, or because my device needed a new battery, and I couldn't go back to the areas that I missed. Someone said under another post that they loved that the game gives you a chance to find everything without creating new profiles, but after I finished the bonus game, I went to Collectibles and I don't see any way to go back to find the ones I'm missing from the main game, without playing the game again.

I'm probably too late to get a response, but I missed several of the vases during the first half of the game, either because I forgot to look for them, or because my device needed a new battery, and I couldn't go back to the areas that I missed. bren1joy1 said they loved that the game gives you a chance to find everything without creating new profiles, but after I finished the bonus game, I went to Collectibles and I don't see any way to go back to find the ones I'm missing from the main game.

The codes still worked at 2:40 pm today, here in Texas, so looks like the sale is still on, whether it was meant to be or not. Thanks BF.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle Collector's Edition on Jul 29, 14 4:22 PM
I completed the main game and bonus game. I was wondering if anyone has completed the Collect Hidden Stars under Extras. All I saw was 4 HO puzzles which I played (I played the first one twice), but I didn't find any stars. Maybe they are just extra HO puzzles for collecting all the stars throughout the game?

posted in Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle Collector's Edition on Jul 29, 14 4:06 PM
I was confused about that at first. Turns out that the twelve morphing items are all in HO puzzles, and are the last 12 listed in the SG under Collectibles (page 4 of 4) after all the Stars. If you missed any, you can go back to the HO puzzles under Extras, and replay each one during the game. There will be a red check mark if you already found the morphing item in the HO puzzle.

I had the same problem, but nuttyfisherwoman provided the answer under separate post, that we need to use the picture of the boat with the skull and crossbones on the boat, which then enables us to use the crowbar on it.

posted in Lost Souls: Timeless Fables on Jul 4, 14 6:21 PM
I don't know if any of you purchased the game and then found that the glitch was fixed. I forgot about the glitch even though I had previously commented here about it and I had it on my list of games to get free when I had coupons. I purchased the game a couple weeks ago (with a coupon) and the glitch was gone. So, I'm wondering if the glitch might just be in the demo itself. I was able to play the whole game without any other issues.

posted in Black Rainbow on Jul 4, 14 6:05 PM
I enjoyed the game, although a couple of the puzzles were super tedious. I played the game twice, as I missed a couple of the skulls the first time. During the game, it says that I would unlock a special achievement if I collected all 21 skulls, which I did. I clicked on a pop-up on the main screen regarding the special achievement after I completed the game, but nothing else happened. Was it suppose to open up an extra puzzle or something? If so, where is it at? If not, I'm not sure what the point was, since the same achievement of collecting the 21 skulls was part of the listed ones. Maybe I just missed something.

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jun 16, 14 6:15 AM
I was able to play the demo twice during the 90 minutes allotted, using 2 different profiles, and I had no trouble with the name plate. The "DR" part was already in place, but I rotated it anyway to go to it again, the first time I played. However, I left it as is the 2nd time I played. It worked both times for me.

posted in Lost Souls: Timeless Fables on Jun 6, 14 9:21 AM
I'm having the same issue. I re-installed and followed the instructions for making the game run as Computer Administrator, and clicked on "Show hidden files, folders, or drives" under Folder Options, which made no difference. My video card is up-to-date. I agree with other posts that since the first chapter/book ran with no issues, this appears to be a glitch in the game.

I have completed the main game and bonus game with no problems, and loved the whole game. However, when I click on either Collections or Achievements, I get the same screen with the paint jars and paintings. Does anyone know if there are suppose to be actual Achievements other than saving or helping everyone?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator