Posts created by cathyok

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 12 10:02 AM
I really like the games these Devs put out because of the storyline and excellent graphics but all their games do tend to have an awful lot of HOGS in them. I am not a huge fan of HOGS any more but the games are so well done I am willing to put up with them. One thing that did bug me on the first HOG was looking for a wind up key that turned out to be just a regular key and not a wind up key so I kept passing over it.

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 12 7:52 AM
Thanks Guys I will wait to buy on the 1rst!!! Why didn't Big Fish let us know when the offer expires?

I am also having the same problem with the 2 codes. Did either of you figure it out?

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle on Sep 28, 12 7:50 AM
I bought the CE version and thought this one was going to be the last of the series but after finishing the game I really think there will be at least one more made. Such a great game I sure hope so because there were a lot of unanswered questions for me at the end of the game. Hope everyone enjoys this game as much as I did.

Same here Shadowfax! I loved the other two and I am so glad this one is finally out. All of this series is so well developed and laid out for us I can't imagine anyone having a problem with any one of the games in this series. To top it off, anyone who did not get the first two in this series can now get them really cheap. Thanks Devs and Big Fish for a excellent game. Happy Gaming Guys!!!!

posted in E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures on Sep 25, 12 6:40 AM
I want to thank Tiki's Lab and our Big Fish for bring us such a wonderfu and fun game. The premise of the game may be a little dark but the game itself has a fun fairy tale feel to it. I for one can't find one thing wrong in any part of this game. I hope everyone gives it a try!!!

posted in E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures on Sep 25, 12 6:02 AM
This was a nice change from the usual games and as soon as I saw it was done by Tiki's Lab I knew I would love it. I like the fairy tale feel of the game and how you are there to help save a little girl who has not had it so great living with a mean uncle then now gets kidnapped by even meaner people. Enjoy everyone!!!

posted in Amusement World! on Sep 24, 12 5:13 AM
Thanks to all the good reviews and comments about this game I do not have to waste time downloading. It seems clear that this is not a game adults would find fun even if you sre a big fan of amusement parks. As always, you guys saved me from wasting my time. For those who do like it Happy Gaming!!!!

posted in Atlantis Evolution on Sep 23, 12 1:52 PM
If there is anyone playing this game could you help me to get past the arcade puzzle where you in the chair then get pushed out to find yourself trying to dodge arrows and wipe out gods. I have tried a hundred times and still can not get past this part so I can not go any further in the game. Thanks in advance!!!!

Hapless, I admire you for being abe to finish one game before you play another one. What self control! Puts me to shame as I have over a dozen games I am playing at the moment. If one gets too intense or if one starts to get to repitive I just play another one for awhile. I even have some I know I will never be able to finish but I still go back to them and try. So kudos to you for being able to get completely through a game before starting another one.

I have all the other games done by these Devs and I too think they have improved with this one as far as story and game play. If I remember right the others were not that long either. Still good game! Have a great day everyone!!!

posted in Tales of Terror: Crimson Dawn on Sep 22, 12 7:42 AM
Nice game! These Devs put out good quality ones that I really enjoy playing. One thing I am puzzled about is why Big Fish felt this needed a walkthrough. The hint system is very good and the game is straight forward so why a walkthrough on this one. Then there are games offered that are almost immpossible to play without a walkthrough and none is offered. One example is Atlantis Evolution that without a walkthrough I don't think most of us could get through it to the end. So if anyone out there knows the answer I sure would be interested in hearing it. Happy Gaming and thanks for letting me sound off.

I am so glad this one is finally here!!! You just can not go wrong with any of the games from this series and to have the others offered at such a bargain price--Nice Big Fish! Happy Gaming All!

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Sep 18, 12 7:00 AM
Thanks Valdy!!! I will gho back and give the game another try and play it past the first chapter. Everyone liked it so much I do not know what's wrong with me. Maybe it is because the games I am drawn to lately are games like Voyage, Green Moon and Atlantis Evolution and in those you are the one doing everything.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Sep 17, 12 1:59 PM
I decided to go ahead and give this game a try after reading so many positive comments about it. I quess I just do not get the game because I did not feel I was even any part of the game. The whole time I was playing all I got to do is click where I was told to and then watch as these little guys came along and built the building. I did not to get to do any of it myself and became increasingly bored just clicking instead of doing. Tell what I'm missing here? I really wanted to like the game but it just left me shaking my head.

I hear you Valdy. It is frustrating when you just want to sound off a little bit and are not asking for advice and you get it anyway. But please keep giving your comments and reviews here for us to enjoy. There is many a game I would not have even tried except for the things you shared about the game that made me want to give it a second look.

I am so happy to see this one finally out. It has been months since I beta tested it and the demo ended in a really interesting part of the game. I only consider the Severed Heart as truely part of this series the other Margrave are nothing more the HOGS as far as I am concerned. Can not wait to see how others feel about this game. Big Fish I am so happy with you today!!!

posted in The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire on Sep 14, 12 6:20 AM
Not a big fan of card games so was just going to pass this game up until I read the comments to the Developers done by Valdy and others. They had such a good feel for the game I just had to try it. Boy was I surprised how much fun the game really is and I think I just became a fan of Solitaire games and will now try some of the other ones. Thanks guy for all your comments and thanks Devs for a great game.

Go back to the main page and not only are the other two listed you are being offered them for onlyy 2.99-what a deal you can not beat. If you get them I recommend you play them from the first to this last one. Hope this answers your question.

So sorry to see this series come to a close!!! Really thought there were at least a few more ways they could go on with the storyline. Everyone of the games in the series was done perfect as far as I am concerned and if this one has to end I hope the Devs have another series like it in the works. Happy Gaming All!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator