Posts created by badgerfann

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jun 25, 13 3:04 PM
Multi-tasking is key on this level. start by opening the 3 chest available to you. Send workers to build a quarry and another to chop down the 3 trees. Have 2 workers build a field as soon as first stone is collected and then another field once 2nd stone is collected. Have the other worker repair bridge and open the 3 chests on the other side of river, build 2 fields and repair the market with material collected from chests.

Trade 50 stone for logs twice and pay bandit on top right of screen, open chests. Use the supplies collected to trade 200 food for logs pay bandit on left side of screen, open chests. Trade 200 food for logs and build hut in remaining open space, upgrade. While upgrading hut, send other worker to trade 200 stone for logs.

Repair temple, trade 200 food for logs. Demolish the hut you just built and build a quarry. Wait for 200 more food to trade for logs, then 200 stone for final 100 logs. Finished in plenty of time for gold.

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jun 25, 13 2:09 PM
There is already 1 field present at start of level....so you just need to build 3 more fields in the empty spaces.

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jun 25, 13 9:42 AM
Another level where you have to move fast. I got gold by a few seconds.

Start off by sending all your workers to fish in the ponds. Collect all food, and chop down the 4 trees. Collect wood, build a tree farm and send 2 workers to fish (continue having them fish as mush as possible). Build 3 stone quarrys, collect sandlewood and trade at temple for mana, repair both markets, upgrade quarrys to level 2 collect stone and pay bandits on right of screen to access the chests, open. Continue collecting stone to pay the rest of the traders on the screen for the food. Send 2 workers to pay traders sandlewood for the weight scales. As soon as you have these start trading 200 food for wood as fast as you can (you do not need to collect all wood before starting another trade you can do that while they are working).

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jun 25, 13 9:16 AM
Start by opening chest and repairing field at same time. Collect first food from field and pay trader on top right of screen to access the market. Demolish one of the quarrys. Trade 200 stone for wood and pay trader on left of screen, open chest and start fishing. Build a hut in the open space from demolishing quarry. Trade more stone for wood until you have 350 wood to pay remaining trader by pond for sandlewood. Trade 10 sandlewood for mana 2 times . Trade 200 stone for wood 2 more times. Demolish remaining quarry and build a hut there. Upgrade both huts. should finish in plenty of time for gold if you move quickly.

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jun 25, 13 9:05 AM
Ok here is a step by step...you will need to move fast on this level, so may take you a couple trys.

Open 3 chests on top of screen. Collect items, then destroy the burned hut in middle of screen. Use the wood from that to pay the trader on top left and open chest. While doing that have other 2 workers repair field and build 2 more. When you have collected enough food, repair the market. Build a quarry and collect stone.

When you have 200 food, trade for wood and repair bridge, send worker to open chest to collect mana. Upgrade your 3 fields to level 2. Build a 4th field across bridge, but do not upgrade yet. When you have 200 food trade for wood and upgrade both huts to level 2. When you have another 100 food pay trader in middle of screen for 15 sandlewood.

As soon as you are done upgrading both huts you should have enough materials to repair the temple. Destroy the quarry and build another field. From here it is pretty straight forward, trade sandlewood for mana, collect food and trade for wood, upgrade 2 remaining fields and both huts last time.

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jun 25, 13 7:38 AM
Ok, got to that level.....here's what I did....

open chests, chop down the 3 trees available and build a tree field and two gardens. trade sandelwood for mana and repair market....that allows you to get enough wood to build bridge. from there is it a pretty straight forward level.

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jun 24, 13 5:50 PM
see post under name "level 16"

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jun 24, 13 5:49 PM
I am through level 20 and have not come across such an item. where did you see the name?

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jun 24, 13 5:48 PM
Open chests, start fishing (continue fishing everytime you have a free worker), build 3 farms and 1 quarry. madly kill ghosts to build mana (will have to continue to do this while waiting to upgrade statues), when you have enough supplies repair market, use 200 food to get 100 wood.

pay trader located between the two statues to get 160 sandlewood, then pay trader located by hut 10 sandlewood to get 400 stone.

demolish one of the farms and build another hut, upgrade. collect supplies until you have enough to repair the temple. use all remaining sandlewood to get mana. Once temple is built upgrade statues. demolish quarry, build and upgrade 3rd hut. then click the fence behind statues to demolish and win the level.

posted in Weather Lord: Hidden Realm on May 31, 13 5:57 PM
You need to build the altar. It gives a new bonus of reseeding fields in addition to faster movement.

posted in Rescue Team 3 on May 29, 13 2:24 PM
I have noticed that thieves do not capture buildings that are manned by citizens, so try to keep them in the buildings as much as possible.

posted in TV Farm 2 on May 4, 13 6:08 AM
I don't remember the step by step, but start off making 6 wine and selling. When truck gets back plant all four rows with more grapes, make all wine and sell that should get you enough money to complete level. While making the wine start planting the stuff needed for salads, make and sell while growing the stuff for sandwiches. I finished in 7:44

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Apr 22, 13 6:12 AM
I have only have two trophies left to win. The first is the Card Shark one.....how many card do you need to win this? How can you tell how many you have played in the game?

The second remaining one is the Duke of Hazards, which says I have to hit a great shot of 15 or more that includes at least 2 hazard cards. I have done this many times over and am still not awarded the trophy. When it says "hazard" cards I am assuming this means both water and sand trap cards. Anyone else have this issue?

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 5, 13 7:52 AM
Have you cut down all bushes and cacti? Often times you find gold in them. Also make sure you destroy all sand castles in the underground levels and search all skeletons. On every level I have played, I have ended up with more gold than I needed, so it is out there to find.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 5, 13 7:50 AM
Most of the time you need to build a garden first before you can do anything else. Next build a woodcutter or a forester and then a sawmill. After that you can build whatever you need.

posted in Green City on Mar 26, 13 7:56 AM
Here's what I did...will take few trys to get timing right.

Buy one worker, repair multi on bottom right of screen. At same time, destroy ruined house next to mansion. When repair of multi is done, start eco upgrading. Destroy ruined houses above mansion. You might have to do a power upgrade to multi instead of eco to have enough workers. Continue upgrading multi at same time put two promenades above mansion. After multi is done, collect a rent and then sell.

Start upgrading mansion. Buy another worker (should have 5 at this point) Do eco first then do two power, after second power upgrade, collect rent until you have over $5000, then sell mansion. While mansion is selling, destroy building directly below it. When you get the money from the mansion, buy the cottage and other multi (not upgraded one). Destroy the ruined building above multi. On lower left screen build a power station.

Now start upgrading the multi, start with eco. At same time destroy the cottage and build an office. Upgrade multi and office a same time. You may need to buy another worker to keep both going at once. When multi is done, collect rent until office is fully upgraded and then sell multi.

Now collect rent on office until there is enough to build a high-rise in space above multis. Should only be one or two rents. Build the high-rise and eco upgrade once. Collect rent until there is enough to repair the mall. Repair mall and do one eco upgrade. Collect rent until enough to build hotel. While building hotel, collect rent and buy one of the prior multis to make the income goal.

I finished at 7:02

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 19, 13 4:42 PM
Your on the right track. Wait to clear the two space where the ghost come from until last. Upgrade the tool shack closest to you as much as you can. Plant all flowers and then clear the big rock to the left and down to the statue.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 19, 13 2:13 PM
You have to start watching you money level. Don't go wild clearing every path in sight. Clear enough to get to important places (seed, tool, water shacks) and then do some planting to gain money. After money is ok, then start clearing paths.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 19, 13 2:10 PM
There are a couple piles of stone laying around the level. Other than that you just have to wait to get the "payment" stone that happens every so often. Don't worry about upgrading shacks all the way just concentrate on wood shack and make sure to pick up supplies as soon as they are ready.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 19, 13 8:08 AM
It recharges your bonuses....so you can use them faster.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator